I need promposal ideas, quick

I need promposal ideas, quick

Promotion for what, faggot?

Step 1: ask her to prom
Step 2: get rejected because you're a beta faggot

If you don't ask her to prom with a copy of Neon Icon, you're a punk bitch and she will never fuck you.

Don't try to do those douchey instagram/facebook extravagant promposals. Just a simple question will do it you indecisive faggot

>hey wanna go to prom?

It's my girlfriend, queer

Yea but it's gotta be something nice. If I was gonna do that douchey shit, I'd do it without asking here

Step 1: ask her to prom
Step 2: hear "oh sorry user I'm already going with Jamal and his friends"

Jesus fuck mary slowly up the ass with a chainsaw....
I think it's time to leave this site....

She hates niggers as much as I do. I'm already dating her, also.

Why do you have to ask your girlfriend to fucking prom? Isn't it expected that you go together?

Don't go

If you're dating you don't need to do anything special, fucking beta. Buy the prom tickets, ask her what color dress she's wearing so you can coordinate a corsage that will match, and just fucking do it.

Anything beyond that and you're trying too hard like all the other beta cucks

Yea it's not like we won't go if I don't ask. It's more of a novelty thing.

>find out what dress she plans on wearing
>get it in your size
>show up to her house in that dress, a wig that looks like her hair, make up done just like hers
>bring a tux in her size and a strap on dildo
>ask her if she's man enough to take your bitch ass to prom
Guaranteed to work

Or I'll just get our black, third-partner to ask her for me

Youve obviously never had a girlfriend. Of course its "expected" nimrod. But you still have to ask because most girls, especially high school girls, are too insecure to either ask you straight up or tacitly assume its so. So they wait for you to ask. And the more romantic and "cute" how you ask is, the better. At least in her eyes.

Why?

kill her. That'll be surprizing

just do something that involves something she likes

i whipped mine up in fucking 5 minutes last year. think of something she likes and make it revolve around that.

i legit feel sad that there are anons who think this, little life experience goes a long way.

Learn how to ride a horse/ roses.

kill her