She knew it!

das kreepee nigga

JUST

inside job

>crashing this plane

CRASH

MY

WITH NO SURVIVORS

Sad to think that nearly everyone you can see in the background is dead now. Like that guy resting on a pillow, completely unaware that these are the last moments of his life.

Wait, they were traveling on regular civilian aircraft?

lel

SHIT

Yup, they wanted to be in Colombia asap

Do you expect small team from third world countries to own jets ?

Not really. I guess so. Don't know. Maybe at least charter the plane only for their team so they have it to themselves?

It seems like asking for trouble when you travel by plane in 3rd world airlines desu

the crashed plane was chartered

Yea but not exclusively by the team. They probably picked the shittiest cheapest airline I'm guessing?

>The players of the Brazilian team, "chapecoense" did not have to fly this flight. As reported , El Tiempo , shortly before departure control **Brazilian civil aviation has banned the club "chapecoense" fly to Medellin charter**, so the team had to buy tickets to a regular commercial flight.

Wow, so they KNEW it was an unsafe airline/flight?

This isn't true. That was a chartered airplane. What they weren't able to do was fly them from Brazil, they took it from Bolivia.

F

F

Regular from São Paulo to Santa Cruz de la Sierra. Charted from Sta. Cruz to Medellin.

Fugg, this is why I always fly as if it was my last time.

Why is flying so scary? I know it's a cliche thing to say, but you're more likely to die in a car crash. Is it the lack of control?

Just don't fly on shoddy third-world airlines and you'll be fine unless Abdul is on the same flight.

F, the real tragedy is someone grandma died there.

Probably the fact that you're 40,000 feet in the air

>Is it the lack of control?
yes

You don't get to realize you're gonna die in a car crash, it's so sudden.
In an airplane, you propably got time to call home and say goodbye

Dont be a fag

planes can hit the ground in seconds. although you will realize that something's wrong. unless you crash into the ocean, then you just disintegrate.

also, there were survivors, so probably a few people were still agonizing after the crash