Fuck yeah post some kiks

No, mexican chicks are disgusting

No user,those are gloryholes.
Don't put your eyes there

I prefer italian.

Vanessa Veracruz

So, you like hairy pussy

you're a fag

you wouldn't let a hot Italian chick grind her hairy pussy on your face?

Would even lick here hairy armpits

Mexican chicks are alright. Peurto Rican chicks are HOT but they are all dirty and cheat. Every one either has a kid, or some kind of VD. And the only ones that are even close to being virgins are about 10yo

would you sniff between her toes?

Puerto Rican chicks age pretty well too I've noticed

Like they can be 32 and still look just as good as they did 10 years earlier, if not better

I've seen 50+ year old peurto Rican women, the faced show some age but the body's are slamming and they seem to still have smooth skin. Never looks wrinkley. Nice tits and assess

exactly! that nice smooth caramel skin

in my grandma's buiding there's a Puerto Rican woman who's probably around 50 and she's a total milf

Yea. It's too bad you can't bring them home to momma. Columbian chicks are hot too. But to find them you have to go to Miami, or Columbia.

I like girls.

Yes

Mexican chicks are ok until about 14. Then they all seem to smell like vomit or cigarettes. Unless they go into residential cleaning. Then they smell like Lysol. Don't know which is worse.

Why would you post that? What's wrong with you? What if somebody See's that? What if her mother See's that?

A huevo!

Not all Mexicans are hot. Some are very short and fat with big midget heads

Pretty sure her mother is not a virgin and had a dick inside of her at least once in her life.

Plenty of Colombian chicks here in New York.

total bullshit.

Prove it

user you have mastered the delicate art of advanced faggotry. Good job

Yea but those are the illegal ones. Only in NY because it's a sanctuary City. I only fuck American. You know, try and keep my money here. Don't want some cheap whore sending my money back home to her country. I want my whores buying crack. Not milk for their kids. THIS IS AMERICA DAMN IT.

well I just know that what you said isn't true

the fact that you think anyone peaks at 14 makes you a borderline pedo, too

More?

noice

See. You can't prove it. You're just gonna throw some rumors around that you heard on CNN

She's cute. As long as she stays on THAT side of the fence. If she hops over, it's on....

sauce?

>DAMN my daughter can fuck.

Not even, there are tons of legal Colombian immigrants and New York born Colombians here.

There's a Colombian chick at my job and I want her to sit on my face sooo badly

the burden of proof is on you

>will build

C'mon user get it right.

You shouldn't let her. She hasn't been properly inoculated. Non of those illegals have been. You could wind up with chicken pocks or worse, the mumps. You know what they say about the mumps? If you get them as a kid, you don't get them as an adult. If you get them as an adult, you can't have kids.

Sauce?

No sauce. We don't want her mother to see.

Re read. The proof is in the pudding

Oooh no. If she sits on your face, and didn't properly wipe you could wind up with Coxsackie

I want sauce to make sure her mother doesn't see it

Well, they start to get this nasty nigger pubic hair everywhere. I know this because we had a mexican building super and her daughter lived in our building and me and my brother would fuck her starting when she was like 12. She had tits and loved to fuck so it wasn't pedo or anything. Then at about 14 things all started to go south. and, she started to smell like bad pussy.

some dominican tv personality

anacarolinatv on instagram

this is fake and you're retarded

and when they do grow out their pubes, they have the nicest pubes ever

mor

god damn, thick as fuck. thank you user.

Maybe it was your dirty dick making her smell

Damn... Look at the ass on her. And that one in the black isn't bad either

Shows you don't know from shit. they get nigger pubes and they smell. And, they get pube hairs on their back and ass. Ever see a beaner bitch without a mustache? I didn't think so.

what the fuck are "nigger pubes"?

you're a retard and I'm almost certain you've never seen a pussy in real life

oh yeah, is from a music video

youtube.com/watch?v=6RAwfWr5uv0

no need to thank me.

You are a gay nigger prick. Nigger pubes are nappy. Just like your hair. Like close cropped lambs wool. And, I would touch a nigger's pubes unless someone put a gun to my head.

But, you haven't seen any pubes other than your butt fucking father/lover's have you?

Mexican women have straight hair thus their pubes are as straight as pubes can be

Shes indian

no.

She's Italian

Grande is italian?

yes she is

I fucking love Mexicans. Very advanced culture

Especially the young ones

No. Spics are a dime a dozen, and just get fat and pregnant.

Yes, they're polite and hot.

I mean c'mon, little mexi girls are literally willing to do anything for daddy

Cute chubby mexican being shared in this thread

Too much farting

Imagine how much she's willing to clean for a chance at your cock

>not liking powerful Latina braps

God-tier latina

You mean Spanish/Iberian ones right? It's so fucking hypocrite when people from Americas say that they like "latinas" and then show pictures of most European looking people you can possibly find. If you would come to Europe with these pictures, people would guess that these women are Southern-Europeans. But in Americas Southern-European magically turns into "latina" because nobody finds attractive your average fully Indio blooded goblins what native South-Americans look like.

you are a fucking autist

mestizas are hot as fuck

also most of these chicks have visible indigenous ancestry, so I'm not sure what you're talking about

Yeah really visible ancestry... So visible that none of those women I listed would be considered as South-American in Europe. People here would classify them as either Iberians, Mediterraneans or Balkans. All of these women would be classified as Caucasian in Europe. Yeah really visible...

Hey Sup Forumsro it's okay, you don't have to cry anymore, we all know you're very cultural now, shhh it's okay

Nice lack of argument you have there. Would be shame if someone saw that ;^)

Gf

>Mexico
>South America

Kys

Fuck yeah. Im married to one.

That's because there's nothing to even argue about, fren. You're crying and it's okay, I'm here for you, you no longer have to feel scared or lonely, I'm acknowledging you, no need to worry anymore Sup Forumsaby

hhhnnngggggghhh

Pepe,use that gun there and be an hero pls