1. Your country

1. Your country
2. What your school lunches were like when you were in school

Other urls found in this thread:

dagen.no/Nyheter/nyheter/Røe-Isaksen-vil-gi-skolebarna-tid-til-å-spise-matpakken-454014
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

really good
Can't believe you subhumans don't get good free school lunch

Abysmal

I didn't eat anything, sometimes an apple but that's it

dog shit frozen pepperoni pizzas and chicken sandwiches

Free, kinda lowtier. But nonetheless free.

fairly good if a little bare bones. it got a lot worse halfway through highschool where huge budget cuts hit around 2010ish but by then anyone that could drive usually went out and ate elsewhere anyways

I got free school lunch. Nice, tasty spicy chicken sandwich, fries, some fruit, a cup of salad, and milk.

Damn that looks good

cold happy meal usually

I was too young to understand the irony

in primary we brought them from home and ate them in the classroom, usually a sandwich, a vachon cake, some shitty peach juice and some bits and bites

in high school we drank coffee and smoked bagged native cigarettes standing around in a circle outside

real canadians know what i'm talking about

What's a crisp sandwich? Like they grill the sandwich until it's crispy? What's wrong with that? Cold happy meal was kinda cold, I'll give you that.

oh god HE'S BACK

haven't seen you in years bud

>eggs on toast for breakfast
>skip school lunch and ate nothing except for maybe begging friends to share their french fries
>eat chips and salsa or mac and cheese when I got home at 4pm
>repeat every day for four years

and then I wonder why I grew up a manlet

what's a toonie

Hint: bongs call chips crisps

I regularly skipped lunch to do homework and was 6'2" in high school. Then again I ate a lot otherwise and was a bit chubby before that.

why's it called toonie

It was shite and it's still shite afaik

I too remember those collages of good food and pretty girls. Good stuff.

the one dollar coin is called a loonie because there's a loon on it

Unhealthy but tasty stuff until 10th grade. At that point, some dumbass parent complained about how unhealthy the school lunches were. The school agreed to make more healthy food, but they didn't have enough money for GOOD healthy food, so we got really disgusting health food, which caused about 75% of the kids to just leave school and go to mcdonalds, which was the only thing within walking distance you could reach in the short lunch period, which is probably unhealthier than the original lunches.

It tastes how it looks.

hey, dont steal.

Lel something similar happened at my highschool but with pop. The school district stopped allowing regular pop in the vending machines so people ended bringing in 24 cases and selling the pop for a dollar each

Swear to fucking god you could put avocado on a pile of shit and it would taste good.

shit but we were allowed to leave school for better stuff so it was chill

I was too poor to buy lunch at school. At 8 o'clock in the morning I ate a sandwich and a glass of tea and tolerated up to 2 hours to come home and eat.

Free cooked balanced meals at schools in Finland. We also cater to special needs meals like vegetarian and gluten free.

We just went to the town during lunch and got whatever we wanted. Some people just went to McDonalds but most people got proper stuff

Different shit every day. A lot of it was actually pretty good. But they would always have fries, burgers, and freshly made sandwiches available.

Thursday was pierogies day I'll never forgot that holy fuck so good. Every other day my friends and I would just walk uptown and get 7/11 or go to the local pizzeria, or once we could drive we would just go to Mcdonalds every fucking day like idiots.

We didn't get school lunches. We had to bring our own food.

How is a cold happy meal ironic?

This is one of the reasons why we call you third world. You literally let your kids eat some retarded sandwich at their desks or a candy bar. It's Africa tier to not feed them a proper hot meal every day at school.

t. mama didn't love me enough to make me a delicious school lunch

>literally
At least in Norway they actually learn what words mean.

This is what your children eat for "lunch" every day.

Your mother must be a loving strong African woman, for her to let you eat like this.

They don't actually. And actually, there was nothing wrong with the usage of literally in this instance.

Wtf norway?

They don't even have dining halls. The children literally sit at their desks while eating their subsistence-tier food every day.

because eating cold fries sucks?
damn there are some slow anons on this board

Whatever ne mum made during elementary.
After that I brought bread with toppings to school.
Later we went to the supermarket to get frikandellenbroodjes and energy drink, or Thai takeaway.

What's more is that not even half of the schools in Norway allow the children at least 20 minutes to eat their bread. The Norwegian government now feels that it must legislate that schools around the country must guarantee a food break of at least 20 minutes every day, in order for the pupils' health not to suffer.

dagen.no/Nyheter/nyheter/Røe-Isaksen-vil-gi-skolebarna-tid-til-å-spise-matpakken-454014

some time after changing schools i actually kept going to my old school's canteen where they would let anyone in, student or not. my parents would pay in advance for my meals and i had to show the lunch lady a tiny piece of paper with a date as proofs everyday.
food wasn't objectively bad, but i still would leave most of it on the plate, because i didn't like a lot of things

[spoiler]it's called happy but is very far from happy[/spoiler]

>Sweden and Finland going mental because their parents didn't love them and forced them to eat the shit they had at school

We had a cafeteria in school, rather ate dog shit than that and we had to pay for that shit. Don't even wanna know how the free shit would be like. Wallpaper glue with some saw dust?

Free, but usually not very good at all. Half the school used to frequent the nearby grocery stores on lunch breaks

It was exactly like this:
But hey, these grapes must surely be sour, Mr Fox.

>proud they fed you shitty IKEA food

My mom made me prosciutto, mortadella and salami, parizer sandwiches that I would eat in the morning break. We never had lunch at school since our lessons were from 8 in the morning to 2 in the afternoon, so everyone ate lunch at home

Sour indeed.

Not really. A simple sandwich is fine, with frikandellenbroodjes with ES Energy being the GOAT lunch

Dad is an early riser so he always made breakfast for me and my sister at 6am back when we were both in the same school.
He continued until we were in junior high, so I only brought to school some orange juice and 5 pesos which was enough for 2 lollipops and a small cup of corn (esquite)

Do you want these grapes?

>We never had lunch at school since our lessons were from 8 in the morning to 2 in the afternoon, so everyone ate lunch at home
>lessons were from 8 in the morning to 2 in the afternoon

Thats fucking retarded

Flag
Buy it off the canteen or a can of tuna.

i wished we got sloppy joes and malk like in the movies

t. school slave who wasted his youth in the classroom all day

Sounds pretty good actually. We had class from 8:30 till 15:15, with a 15 minute break and a 1 hour lunch. If you would skip the lunch we could be done at 14:15, giving you more time to play with friends.

3 course menu
>Soup
>Main dish (most commonly meat+dumplings/potatos/rice+sauce)
>Fruit compote/piece of pie

in secondary there were nice bocata sandviches at school for 70 cents each