My girlfriend dated some guy for 3 years

>my girlfriend dated some guy for 3 years
>when they broke up they stayed close
>about 5 months after they broke up we started dating
>a few months into dating me he died in a car accident
>its been 6 months since he died and we've been together about 10 months
>i hear her talk to her friends about how he was the best relationship she ever had
>she says what they had was true love
>she told me she wanted to marry him
>today she cried because she had a dream about him
> she told me "i miss him, i wish he was still alive. I'll never love anyone like i loved him."

Should I break up with her?

Probably

Yes do it while you still can,if that bitch wants that faggot who died,let her cry about it,you dont need that useless bitch in your life

You don't think im overreacting

u deserve better, dump her

Do it but if she wants you to stay, fuck the shit out of her and record it then release the nigger inside you and book it, after that post it here kek. Or you could kill her so you could say "If you miss him so much, why dont you go with him"

She's admitted she can't love you as she loved him, why stay. Don't be anyone's second choice.

>Should
Yes, you dumb nigger, she openly talks about how much of a cuck you are. Dump that bitch this instant

Alright i just wanted to make sure i wasn't being an asshole. My friend told me shes still grieving but 6 fucking months and we've been together almost a year

bro nut on her face and leave her.

Yeah dude just forget about her. I know it's harsh out there but that's more negativity than you need in your life. You'll find another girl. I don't know hwen but don't let her dumb shit get you down. Tell her to straighten the fuck up and respect you for what you are and how you're always there, and tell her if she can't appreciate that then fuck off.

I'd prolly bang one more time before you tell her that.

self-respect

Yep. You'll never be number one.
The problem with this situation is she's got nostalgia for her ex. You can't beat nostalgia.

You ever had a shitty time in your life? You ever pass by that place where that shitty time happened only to get nostalgia in a good way? That's what's happening with her.

In the moment when she was with her ex, she didn't have a good time. In hindsight, it's a fond memory with a little bit of that grass is greener bullshit.

Are you a cuck?
If you are, keep her.
If you are not, leave her.

Exactly my thought process

...yes

She made it "implicitly clear"?! That she wants you to leave.

That's red flag for sure.

she's not over him and doesn't care about how you feel either.

I'm sorry.

Its not right if she constantly tells you that she never would have anyone better than him when she dumped him in the fucking first place. get out of that relationship man.

dude, that's fucked. if this is all she's been talking about, yes. I don't think she's getting over him any time soon.

She's sounds crazy, they aren't dating when he died but now she's obsessing over him. It kinda sounds like she's fishing for pity and attention. Definitely get out.

Checkt.
On the other hand OP, you should tell her your feelings before you leave her.

Also bang her and send us nudes

I mean, this.
Sorry OP?

Yes, that is not going to work ever.

i would, unless she's supa' hot so i can use her for her body, i won't stay in a relationship as "his" replacement.

Yes. Like right now. Unless you want to deal with this shit for the rest of your life.

Its not constant. At first it was but now she doesn't bring him up to me but if i go on her facebook at least once a week she post a picture of them together and starts talking about him online. Last night we she couldn't go out with me because dead dudes mom invited her to dinner

Show us her tits if you want help

Would you describe your relationship as otherwise healthy? Is there something about the relationship that would make it worth staying? From everything you've said here it sounds like you need to leave her.

well dont be a dick about it. She is grieving. I believe she is only saying those things because he is dead, but then if he was alive she would eventually cheat on you with him. you can be there for her as a friend, but its important to never touch her again, no kissing or hugging or holding hands. send a clear message you are not her therapist or crying shoulder.

Nope. You gotta go cold turkey. I completely disagree with this. If you keep in contact, you'll never fully get over her.

Like i said we are almost a year in and besides this one BIG thing its great.

Yes. Drop her like a hot fucking potato.

Kill her in a love fueled murder suicide, I hear it's the latest trend in true love tests.

This

you ever have a friend die? yeah its gonna be harder to get over her, but they were only dating for 10 months. My wife of 8 years left me and her daughter for her boss. I have to see that bitch every other weekend, i got over her

Yea, stop being a cuck.

have some dignity and dump her whiny ass, I bet you can do better than that stupid bitch, I believe in you fag!

Yes because she has not moved on she will always think of the past

You're obviously not enjoying her talking about how she'd rather be slobbering on some dead guys dick. Pump and dump that whore

Do you love her?
You didn't tell

talk with her about it first, it might end in a second death

I have a lady friend that's the same way, she broke up with this dummy and then he died and all of a sudden he is a saint! Well he was actually an
Asshole and whenever I bring up the fucked up shit he did she won't hear it! I think she is just saying that shit because he died, if he was that great they would have been together when he died... If I were you I wouldn't leave just for that, it's definitely a con tho

100% yes, break up with that bitch. No one who really cared about you would say that kind of shit to you.

Op this is gonna sound like i have no heart, but fuck that bitch and her dead boyfriend. If she wanted to be with him she shoulda been with him before he turned into a speedbump. Youve made it 10 months without being a speedbump clearly YOU are the superior human. Think about how some new pussy would be and then tell that cunt to dig a little dirt off his grave and join him since she thats clearly what she wants.

I mean i thought so but hearing her say "i miss him, i wish he was still alive. I'll never love anyone like i loved him." I don't know anymore

Break up. She'll never see you like you see her. Plenty of fish in the sea my dude

Definitely break up with her. But protip (please don't spread it because once the feminists catch wind, there'll be hell to pay), wait until she's on her period so she can't pull the fake pregnant bullshit to extort you for "abortion" money or make you raise some other chump's kid

Sunk Cost Fallacy dude. You don't need to give her anymore of you're time just because you've already invested in her. I really can't comprehend how she could be so clueless to the fact that constantly lamenting his death, posting pictures on social media, and elevating him in high regard to people you both know hurts you. I mean even if you didn't say anything this is common sense right? Frankly, it's insensitive and cruel, and you deserve better. Stop being the one she's settling for, and find someone who'll think of you as they're 'best'.

user. She is still hung up on him and until she gets over him. Your relationship with her will always have his shadow hanging over it. Break up with her nicely. Tell her you can't keep up a relationship with someone who is still hung up on their ex. Is not fair to you or to her.

After saying those hurtful things. Sit down and talk to her. Tell her how you feel hearing you'll never be good enough compared to someone she obviously had a reason to break up with before. Tell her that you are tired of being number 2 when you haven't done anything wrong. Make sure the bitch knows why she is a cunt and gets left out to dry

I get it, you got attached to her, and that episode broke your heart. Maybe you two are meant together, but not now. Let her go, and let her heal her pain.

In the meanwhile, live for yourself, try to be happy

be strong Sup Forumsro

No. Are you fucking idiot ? You really think being alone is better than having a gf hung up on her dead ex boyfriend ? If you dump her you better have a side chick prepared to replace her.

Holy shit I'm stupid *their not they're

And that's why you are a lonely piece of shit

He's dead. So you're fine.

It's pretty unanimois how peeps here feel about your situation, OP. And I agree with them as well. You at the very least need to talk to her.

But, for argument's sake, and to fully examine your predicament so that you can make a truly informed and undoubtable choice, let's take her side. What could be good arguments in her favor?

What's it like to be cucked from beyond the grave? You should just kill yourself now and spare yourself the pain of living your life as a walking embarrassment.