Your country

>your country
>post your PC's specs/speccy

Other urls found in this thread:

ebay.com.au/itm/Microsoft-Windows-7-Professional-32-64-bit-Retail-Full-Version-/252824772164?hash=item3add87de44:g:neYAAOSwax5Yu3rt
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's not much but it's mine

>all have optical drives
good lads

fuck always forgetting to make speecy screenshit.
Going to buy new amd cpu and titan or gtx1080ti

>No optical drives detected

I love my PC 2bh

Its broken and I also have an external usb one so who gives a fuck?I rarely use it.

>SSD is the most expensive thing in the computer

It's actually the CPU

Depends on where you're shopping

I bought all my stuff from Mercado Livre. It's sort of like an Amazon/eBay store

>that feel when poor
The GPU fan doesn't work anymore so I have to leave an electric fan behind the computer.

What's MoNVIDIA?

>Windows 7 Ultimate
>Intel i3

>Only 4GB of RAM
>That fucking GPU

Double the RAM and get a new GPU and it'd be decent enough

Once I get a job I will :3

I also need a new GPU, this thing here is ancient.

When I first got , it had a Pentium, 4GB of RAM and no graphics card

2047 French megabytes.

fucking poorfags

Nice PC, user! How much did it cost overall?

Well I got the motherboard, hard drive, optical drive, monitor and OS all for free, but I spent about $240 in total upgrading it

I don't know why it says my MB is 113 degrees, there's no way it's that hot
Also the optical drive is from daemontools. I had a dvd reader earlier but it stopped working so I removed it

>case was the most expensive thing

>>case was the most expensive thin
Jesus fucking Christ, what case do you have?

Intel i5 quad @ 2.5 gHz (i think)
16 gb RAM
Nvidia 760m
1080 @ 60hz

Thinking about selling my system and just getting a Surface, though. Gaming is just getting less interesting to me.

Kinda makes me sad, really.

Inwin

You're such a fucking goy

Alaska here

>start from the bottom
>noice
>noice
>noice
>noice
>see OS

what in the actual fuck?

Couldn't procure 7

ebay.com.au/itm/Microsoft-Windows-7-Professional-32-64-bit-Retail-Full-Version-/252824772164?hash=item3add87de44:g:neYAAOSwax5Yu3rt

Even 10 is better than 8.1
Also if you're going to reinstall a another version of windows, do it on an SSD

Purely for gaymen and shitposting.

*sigh*
Whatever.

>Virtue signalling : the post.
Be civil please.

>Even 10 is better than 8.1
Even Gentoo is better than Botnet 10

>shilling optical drives

literally why? they're completely obsolete and irrelevant

Can't play many gayms on Linux though

they're really not obsolete, especially in the country you're shitposting in.

I can play any gaym I want to on 8.1

But it's shit in every other way

t. competive gaming proffesional and noname twitch streamer with maybe 10 spectators at once sometimes

Well, they're useful for burning PS1 games to play on a PS2 fat for native PS1 gaming. Aside from that, yeah, they're almost obsolete.

It's not like I use it for anything but gayman and shitposting

can't wait for SSDs to become cheaper

And if you have a shitty internet connection + a data cap, buying the game on a disk is preferable
So they're still useful in 4th world shitholes like Brazil and Australia.

Old lappy, but I don't really need a computer with stronger hardware rn as I don't play vidya, nor do I use software that needs stronger insides.

No bully though.

no one of you bother to invest 50 EUR in a good soundcard?! You miss life quality there!

Very nice
How is the 1070 was thinking of getting one

need good speakers to make good use of it. so maybe one day.

I do have a cheap soundcard but my center speaker (the only reason I bought it) turned out to be dead

I did though
And sound cards are a meme for most people I only have one since I threw a ton of dosh at a mic and headphones

You are right of course and I don't have a excuse not to have one.

>no one of you bother to invest 50 EUR in a good soundcard?!
I do not have a good sound system, why do I need a good sound card?

In my opinion, the GTX1070 is the best choice you can get right now for high-end gaming
We are still at the beginning of the 10XX life circle and it doesn't look like it's just a filler series like the 500 and the 600 series was (my GTX490 was superior to them until the 700 series) so you don't neet to replace them for at least two years if you want to stay at max graphics while gaming, and if you don't bother about that you will be able to extend it's lifespane for a lot more years.
I would recomend it for everyone who wants to upgrade his GPU now

I have a Teufel Concept Magnum-E 5.1 system for 250EUR back then (6 years ago?!) and I could here a difference at the windows starting sound!
Movies and music in general sounds a lot better so if you're like me and nearly 90% of your PC time you listen to music, it's a must-have!

getting a gaming pc soon r8

Intel Core i5-7500 3,4GHz
MSI AMD Radeon RX 480 8GB

currently saving money for soundcard + monitors
i want m-track 2 and yamaha hs8

>Intel Core i5-7500 3,4GHz
Not AMD Ryzen

If you're willing to spend that much on an RX 480, why not buy an i7 instead of an i5?

I'm a creative fanboy from day 1, there support is amazing and quick.
When it comes to monitors, the brand doesn't matter, just watch out that you got a ISP frame
nVidea sync would be something nice for the future as well but its way too expensive right now.
Curved is nice as well but that doubles the price nearly

limited budget desu

if you're willing to spend so much on an RX 480 and an i7, why not buy an Xeon instead?

can i have a (you) from russya?

>tfw I am the only one here with Ryzen R7 1800X
>tfw run it at 4.4GHz with firehazard temps

russian/10
2005 knocked and want its system spec back

>4,4GHz
aren't the benefits so minimal that you didn't even notice it?

Too powerful for office, too weak for games...

I just wanted to push it as much as possible for meme reasons.
I don't really play games, just do a lot of stuff.
Code/Browse/Encode videos and render stuff plus more.

hey man, we can play counter strike 1.6 together

cringe

The Xeons for normal motherboards are just i7s with more cache anyway. The cool Xeons with 6 physical cores or more require those pretty expensive motherboards.

I had the plan of making a gaming PC with a Xeon, but after a realized it would take 8 months of work just to get the motherboard and CPU, i just gave up.

except for the GPU I wouldn't even get lower with an office PC

too much power for office, shitty graphic so no good for gaming

Sry, only PC

Just a laptop I'm using until I can build a new desktop.

Apple's crap have been standard PC hardware for over 10 years now.

It's a shame to laugh at the poor

I really need one because I rip a lot of CDs and whatnot.

3 years old computer, 2 years old GPU, probably will stay with this one until I finish college.

Mac is a beautiful case with a weak hardware and $ 1099 minimum

This. They have been really pointless since they stopped using PPC.

Also:
>tfw x86 is still alive

You're not paying for just the hardware, though. You're paying for the operating system (on which you get free upgrades until your machine is no longer supported by the latest OS, basically) and the convenience of never having to hunt down or manually update drivers for any of the hardware. It's all done automatically as part of the OS updates.

So no, you don't get to put in whatever graphics card and processor you want, but you get a system that's incredibly stable and well-supported.

MacOS isn't better than any good Linux distro though.

Intel Core i5 3570K 3.4GHz
Gigabyte GA-Z77-DS3H
GTX 980
8Gb 1600 DDR3
Windows 10 Pro, macOS

If all I did was use office software and browse the internet, Linux would be fine. There's a lot of software I use that only runs on macOS or Windows, though. I could use Virtualbox, sure, but I'd be in it so much that I might as well not even bother with Linux in the first place.

Honestly, if I'd been forced to buy a computer with my own money when I got this one, I'd probably be running Win7 right now. I do prefer macOS to Windows for most day-to-day stuff, though, and I didn't have to pay for the thing, so that's what I went with. For the few programs I use that actually don't run under macOS, I have a VM set up.

>You're not paying for just the hardware, though. You're paying for the operating system (on which you get free upgrades until your machine is no longer supported by the latest OS, basically) and the convenience of never having to hunt down or manually update drivers for any of the hardware. It's all done automatically as part of the OS updates.
I have on the shelf an old board (Lga 775) with intel core 2 duo (this processor is 8 years old) and I can install Windows 10 on it
Also, I can buy it for 4 core intel core 2 quad q6600 for $ 11 and it will be a great computer for the Internet, and I was even able to play it in modern games (low-medium settings).
>So no, you don't get to put in whatever graphics card and processor you want, but you get a system that's incredibly stable and well-supported.
OH FUGG