Chapecoense? No time for that

Chapecoense? No time for that.

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Other urls found in this thread:

realmadrid.com/noticias/2016/11/minuto-de-silencio-por-las-victimas-del-accidente-aereo-en-colombia
thesun.co.uk/news/1878818/cristiano-ronaldos-plane-crash-lands-in-barcelona-after-landing-gear-breaks/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

give me attention plz

>name my band

He actually posted it on Twitter while everyone is giving condolences lol
What a retard

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Holy Christ. That's just distasteful.

There was someone replying to their training pictures asking if they were seriously training today. And I don't agree with her, they're not just going to stop everything, just because something shitty has happened. But those were just regular training pictures.

ooh er controversy

marcelo acting like that triggers me more, desu

Why is anyone surprised?
The scumbag is practically a leggings and uggz boots wearing teenage girl

Ive red this like if it was a plane going down

What a disgrace. He should be shitposting in Sup Forums like the good people do.

Marcelo is such a cunt

He probably got some shitty software queuing ebin posts at a constant rate to keep his followers happy.

>Even after this hues can't take penaldo's knob out of their mouth

i don't care about Ronaldo, i am not forcing him to grief, or his PA or whoever runs his twitter account.
I am not forcing a tragic news so everyone on the whole world, but Marcelo is a brazillian and has a public persona, he should know better

Guess this did not happen, then.

realmadrid.com/noticias/2016/11/minuto-de-silencio-por-las-victimas-del-accidente-aereo-en-colombia

That makes it much worse then

Savage

modric is really ugly

Los Cuck-os

He looked a lot better when he played at Tottenham

anyone have the gif of this?

Ledecky is mai wiefu.

WITH NO TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURVIVORS

all time classic

I swear he's more of autistic than Messi

lol

The aspie is probably not even being edgy, just socially unaware

Missi is an autistic savant, Rolando is a high-functioning sociopath. Both are fucked in the head.

fucking tsunaldo

kek

Someone, dear god please someone, photoshop a plane with the Chapecoense logo on it

Or maybe this one... I'm not sure

GINYU FORCE

Could you imagine the carnage if those two ran a drug cartel

fuck I knew it looked familiar

>hey kid, you look down, come and take a picture with us!

People are fucking his shit up on twitter. even tho they did a moment of silence aparrantly"

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

thesun.co.uk/news/1878818/cristiano-ronaldos-plane-crash-lands-in-barcelona-after-landing-gear-breaks/

"""

oh my fucking days

Thank you for the kek

>you cucks think that people's entire attitudes should change and they should all mourn some literally who Brazilian players that people truly in their hearts don't give a fuck about because they didn't even know existed before this

Thank you my white friend, i reward you 10 shekels

wtf I love ronaldo now

m8 go listen to Avenged Sevenfold and Linkin Park if you want to indulge in maximum edginess