Who was in the wrong here?

Who was in the wrong here?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9CJl7o5rTcA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

According the media and muh feels people yes. I don't understand it though.

I'll start this by saying I never got molested so I don't understand this mentality of keeping it secret until you're about 40 years old and 1000's of other people have been molested.

If I had been fingered as a kid I'd have told another adult or the police, it would be moronic not to...but I guess I don't understand and I guess I probably wasn't molested because I have a strong character?

fill me in on this football pedo scandal

I worry if I type that in google I'll end up on a watchlist

>If I had been fingered as a kid I'd have told another adult or the police, it would be moronic not to
It's not as simple as that though. Kids are dumb as shit for the most part, and predators know that. So they either convince them it's a normal thing, and it only strikes them years later that some of their memories are fucking weird. Or they say if the kid tells anyone else, that they'll hurt his family, or he'll get in trouble too. Or many other methods to get them not to tell.

Basically Bristow's in the wrong here. Most victims will be petrified of their abuser, and that fear will last years later, even if it seems irrational to still feel afraid of consequences you know will never happen.

Some really old footballers have come and said they were abused by a coach when they were younger. I think anything other than that is just speculation?

Maybe as a kid but surely once these men reached the age of 20 they'd have realised whats up and SHOULD have told the police. If they had done that they would have saved a lot of other boys the same fate.

This is why I don't understand the victims of abuse.

You wanna be in the media as a 20 yr old with all your friends finding out that you got fucked as a kid? Okay.

Sounds C O M F Y

read some of the interviews he threatened them and intimidated them to keep the kids quiet. He was the youth team coach so he could threaten to ruin their football career

does it mean that you're not very attractive if you weren't molested by your coach/teacher/priest/uncle as a kid?

Yes.

ugh

Why would you be in the media? You are a rape victim they have the right to anonymity.

>go to police
>be user to the public
>pedo gets raped in prison

>You are a rape victim they have the right to anonymity.
lol

>he wasn't vigorously bummed as a child

lol kys

one of my PE teachers got fired from my old school for approaching the girls (14-17yo). He actually didn't look like a "creep" people usually picture, just a normal fit guy who could go after adult women but chose to predate on teenagers.

>implying there's a difference

>He actually didn't look like a "creep" people usually picture
They rarely do. It's why Savile got away with what he did. He dressed so much like a stereotypical creep, that nobody thought he'd actually be a creep. Since actual creeps don't dress and act like the caricature of predators, because that would get them caught pretty quickly.

I would question Eric's self worth here. He needs to put himself above the value of a Canadian dollar.

It was only banter.

I don't know if this is exactly true. When I was younger 5-6 my older cousin who was a teenager (she) use to take off my clothes and experiment with me. I never told a soul. Hell we have a normal relationship now and I don't even think about it. Obviously this wasn't a complete stranger, but you don't really think about it I guess. Then again if I was getting rammed up the ass I have a feeling my feelings would be different.

I would imagine a good amount of murders at least here in the USA where people get 'randomly' shot who are not in gangs it is exactly what OP's house of lords wig flipper is talking about

If you were 13 and got bummed, who would you tell? You wouldn't tell your friends, because I remember being 13 and it would be the funniest shit ever if a friend of mine got forcibly bumsexed. When you consider that footballers have the personalities of 13-year-olds basically forever, it makes sense that you'd never tell anyone. And again, no footballer wants to come out as gay, as people often mention, and there's nothing gayer than telling everyone you had a dick in your ass. Add to that the fact that women who get raped often aren't believed, and it truly seems like rape is the crime that anyone can get away with.

Thread theme:
youtube.com/watch?v=9CJl7o5rTcA

>Add to that the fact that women who get raped often aren't believed
they're not believed by men mostly, as far as i can tell. i think both men and women would believe a man who said it.

then again, what would be the point? what's done is done, years ago, no need to be humiliated further or open up wounds. if i was raped by a man, then or now, i seriously doubt i would ever tell anyone, maybe even if it meant that the guy would be punished by the law.

why are Brits such kiddy didflers?

because our children are so good looking

All I could think about reading your post was judge dredd

> creep

>Not thinking of the best scene from Robocop
>"Your move, creep."

It would actually be pretty amusing if someone shot this child-molesting coach in the dick.