Why can't non-white countries make functional societies?

Why can't non-white countries make functional societies?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MkEqI3_J4xg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Corruption_Perceptions_Index
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inca_Empire#Society
atlas.cid.harvard.edu/explore/tree_map/export/aus/all/show/2014/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Economy_of_Australia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deterrence_(psychology)
theaustralian.com.au/news/inquirer/flawed-history-keeps-myth-alive-about-the-stolen-generations/news-story/426ec9764b5965a2d4a764b91e6bf8d5
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

They need more white people.

On a serious note have you seen this

youtube.com/watch?v=MkEqI3_J4xg

because white countries exploited them for many years

Why can't queenslanders get the fundamental idea that they should fuck off to texas and leave us alone?

there was a functional society at peru in ancient times but whites destroyed it

My post above is proof in itself that this is a piss poor excuse.

Good thread

bonjour r/melbourne

proof?

I'm Tasmanian. This one nation shit is actually very annoying. I don't think it adds anything to society

Easy for you to say all the way down in Tassy where your inbred ancestors wiped out all the abo's leaving one of the most homogeneous societies in the world. Meanwhile the rest of the main cities are being fucked by ethnics whether it be bashed by Somali gangs or being ripped off by Chinese real estate. Queenslanders are seeing what is happening to Melbourne and Sydney and are standing up against it.

Japan is functional

i legit would like to live in texas

Eh I was born in NSW and lived in Darwin until I was 5. Don't you think we owe something to the abos? They're one of the most fucked races on earth while living in one of the richest countries on earth.

I DO think that we should perhaps have taxes on non residential purchases of land and housing. Maybe a 50% tax or something to stop the rort. When I went to Sydney it seemed pretty nice. And the "spot the Australian" game is an old one for people visiting from Tassie. But at the end of the day we came and stole this land, its a bit fucking rich to try to keep some weird apartheid on it wouldn't you say?

kek I'd love to see One Nation run a functioning society.

and yet tassie are the ones in perpetual recession, hmmmmmmm really gets the neurons firing

Eh I like the queenslanders I know. I just don't think that one nation adds anything to the country really

We're not in recession. We're a welfare state though, if the Government ever changes the way the GST works we're fucked desu

I got told the state government is banging on wanting to double the population and bring loads of chinese tourists in. idk I think Tourisim is one of the only real industrys in Tasmania so I like the idea of that but where are the new people meant to sleep? Its retarded

That's history though and there is nothing we can do about that but supoort the Aboriginals in whatever way possible but right now Australia is an Anglo nation with Anglo traditions, culture and history. It is rightfully so if the majority do not want that changed much like the Aboriginals didn't want theirs changed.

Perhaps. idk man. Corruption is the big one at the moment really isn't it. We could have been like Norway but instead we're like the chavvy parts of Britain in some places

yes they can. See: Japan, South Korea and other SEA nations, Mesopotamia (the civilization you copied everything from), Aztecs, Mayas, Incas, before they were fucked over by Spaniards with weapons they didn't even invent

>Don't you think we owe something to the abos?
I don't. Why should they be more special than me, you, or my neighbor?

> They're one of the most fucked races on earth while living in one of the richest countries on earth.

give a shit. They are gibsmedats that do nothing but blame da whitey & tha gubbamint for their dysfunctional societal issues.

>we came and stole this land
When are the Romans, Normans, and vikings going to apologize? It happened, nobody is alive when it did. Get over it.

>weird apartheid
[Citation Needed]

>proof?
History.
If you're genuinely interested, there's more than enough proof out there, including texts by Spanish frays saying that indigenous cities were more beautiful than anything else they have ever seen, including Spanish cities, and for that reason they had to be destroyed

>[Citation Needed]
In reference to there being racial laws etc brought in on immigration

>Corruption is the big one at the moment really isn't it
No, it isn't...
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Corruption_Perceptions_Index

>In reference to there being racial laws etc brought in on immigration
[Citation Needed]

If you think there is some sort of institutional racism, then show me an institution where this is present...

The government not taxing the mining was corruption man. It was a betrayal of the Australian people really

here's some info en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inca_Empire#Society

>it waz corruption an shieet maaaaannneeee

mint argument there big boy...

I want to apologize.

My ancestors did not raped, killed and massacred efficiently the Incas. The living proof is that Peru exists.

Peru is a mistake and my fault, is populated by monkeys, lesser beings, they smell bad. I want to apologize for that. Sorry, wholeheartedly sorry.

With this I also want to ask your help, the final solution is possible, we can kill the Jews, Gypsies, Peruvians and abos.

We achieve massacre all the Jews in Spain, with great appreciation will teach you to do the same, so that Germany will not fail again. But we need to first destroy Peru and all its people.

They are rats, smell bad and only serve to plant potatoes. Sorry, they not serve to plant potatoes as they are less of a rat intellect.

They were only three races if we trust in us, blacks, Asians and whites.

Believe me, it is minecraft, my struggle, mi lucha and also yours.

Sincerely, Spain

>In reference to there being racial laws etc brought in on immigration
In reference to there being racial laws etc being* brought in on immigration

Yeah idk man I don't really like politics. But yeah the fact that the boom is gone and we have no real infrastructure or anythings a bit tough.

>In reference to there being racial laws etc being* brought in on immigration
How many of those still exist?

>Yeah idk man I don't really like politics.

Then why bring it up if you clearly know nothing about it? Go do some research, for your own sake.
>But yeah the fact that the boom is gone and we have no real infrastructure or anythings a bit tough.

Take a quick skim of this:
atlas.cid.harvard.edu/explore/tree_map/export/aus/all/show/2014/

While mining is currently in a downturn, it still accounts for the basis of Australia's relatively powerful economy. Also, our infrastructure is fine. We have paved roads spanning the nation, railways, airports.

While you're at it, this would help: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Economy_of_Australia

>How many of those still exist?
There is none that I know of. Doesn't mean we should bring some in

>Then why bring it up if you clearly know nothing about it? Go do some research, for your own sake.
Nah I don't like it. At least Trump is funny

I kinda would like to know what's happening with the refugees I guess. That sounds a bit stiff. Seems like we could be nicer to them

>neighbor
>apologize
Nice proxy seppo

>we could be nicer to them
We are already very nice to them.
The ones in Detention are the ones that tried to skip the cue for the other ones. They are in detention because if we allowed them into Australia, the refugee boats would start up again, and people would drown at sea. The detention centers are a deterrent that work for the greater good.

spellcheck lad. I'm an Aussie. I have KarlGifs to prove it

Sounds like rhetoric.

Just rightclick on the text box and then select spellcheck and change it to Australian lad

Deterrence works.
As soon as the detention centres and turn backs started. The boats stopped.

>Just rightclick on the text box and then select spellcheck and change it to Australian lad

Thanks famalam

Why do we need to turn them back? We can just put them in Darwin or something and let them make kebab or whatever.

Or indoctrinate them and make them suicide bomb the indonesians

Because more will come, and pic related will happen:

That's just Rhetoric though. It doesn't happen often if at all and aren't we like short on workers? We've got no mexicans to do our lawns and stuff. If we let them in we can have oranges or whatever

>That's just Rhetoric though
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deterrence_(psychology)

> It doesn't happen often if at all and aren't we like short on workers?
Nope. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Economy_of_Australia

>We've got no mexicans to do our lawns and stuff.

I'd rather do my own lawn tbqhwy. Nothing beats mowing on a warm Sunday arvo with some beer in your system.

>Meanwhile the rest of the main cities are being fucked by ethnics whether it be bashed by Somali gangs or being ripped off by Chinese real estate.

>give a shit. They are gibsmedats that do nothing but blame da whitey & tha gubbamint for their dysfunctional societal issues.
You reap what you sow white man. The chinks will land the first blow. The never ending dark hordes will wear you down.

And then... we will come and finish you,

Is this you?

Look at his fucking face ^_^

You have a video of that, white boy?

>Look at his fucking face
>no tears
Wow. Totally real...

>[Citation Needed]
Both the government and the Catholics took the kids away from natives under the pretence that they were not fit to raise children, based on their skin colour. Aboriginals were also heavily segregated and not allowed in "white European" establishments.
Also, take off the fucking proxy. It's painfully transparent.

I don't have a problem with the Chinese. At least they contribute to society.

>Still no [Citation].... wew

The """""Stolen""""" """""Generation""""" is a load of lies. Educate yourself:

theaustralian.com.au/news/inquirer/flawed-history-keeps-myth-alive-about-the-stolen-generations/news-story/426ec9764b5965a2d4a764b91e6bf8d5

>filename
Nice try Cuccboi.
And no, I'm white. You jealous?

t. Malcolm Roberts

>And no, I'm white. You jealous?
I thought you were white until this (((suspicious))) post.

Post hair.

Not him but muh hair.

t. The Tasmanian

Nice hair. Pure af.

> pic unrelated

> pic unrelated

>damage control
Got 'em.

new zealand is both a functional society and not white

racists btfo

Thank you. I have pure nordic genes, folded over 10000 times

CHI

I would have thought you'd have better things to do Malcolm, like denying climate change

>new zealand
>not white
>functional society

me on the left

btw new zealand is literally less than 70% white, you mad racist scum?

DAMAGE CONTROL

What damage am I controlling?

>2017
>having sex with w*men instead of sheep
mfw people actually do this

ok

Nah. I'm memeing. Maoris are cool.
NZ was very enjoyable when I went there a few years ago.
I recommend moving to New Zealand to anyone considering living in a lovely society.

delet this now

holy shit

Nao. I can't delet the truth

>tfw no based tone
>tfw no based john
wew lads why is life so cruel?

John was such a great guy. One of the rarely found genuine politicians.

Americans btfo

very nice but I can beat it

stay salty cuccboi

Cool strawman bro

>redpanels
epic

>strawman
I'm not even arguing... salty leftist.

Really want a bbq. Cook stuff over flames sounds good. Tired of frying burgers and steaks in my shitty frying pan

idk what that is. Guess I don't spend enough time on reddit

You're saying I'm a leftist for a start

redpanels is made by an unironic trump-supporting Sup Forumscuck though

What a fucking legend!

Trumps funny though

>Really want a bbq. Cook stuff over flames sounds good. Tired of frying burgers and steaks in my shitty frying pan
OUT NOW

reee harder, little monkey

>calls me a monkey
>doesn't even own a BBQ

I had one once I think

Japan > all anglo countries 2bh

weebs out

nice crop m8 what's that last one?

it says "have 433030% less sheep sex." I knew that was the deal breaker so I cropped it