anyone here?

I'm here

what
do you want to know? post the vid!

where is he? need moar holly

is there any new stuff?

amen to that

go on good sir my dick craves zed

there gotta be new stuff of him and his wife. maybe he is making money with it now.

I fucking love the anonteacher stuff. I remember he got a girl to suck him off and then he fucked her pussy raw and even managed to blow a load inside her before she left to go to her boyfriend's house. And I guess before he left for the final time seeing her he essentially raped her one good time. Even if none of it turned out to be true, it's still hot to imagine.

a few weeks ago he showed up in a thread and said he and his wife got back from a long trip to china where they had a threesome with a local girl, and that he'll be posting clips from that once he does the necessary editing

nice, youve got some every day shots of her i havent seen before, keep going with these and the nudes kind sir?

mega nz /#F!jgNQTTCJ!fAQBpc9ZH8aQbiw897YETA
has most of his (old?) stuff

You have the rest of the story?

got no nudes of her. never safe any. just look into fb every now and then. lots of old private pics of her friends to find there. nothing new anymore though.

any new how girls get posted recently? feel like these threads have been kind of quiet in terms of fresh content recently

in any case post some more? she's a cutie

nice, hope so. couple of months ago i was in a thread and vola with him and anonjp. that was legendary. he was posting his stuff also on xvideos (or something similar) back then. stuff was only visible to his friends there though. he also used to have some threads on /hc before

girl really loves taking mirror selfies huh. not complaining. i know ive seen more graphic stuff in the past, got any of that/

anyone still got her /soc pics from before she was doxxed?

awesome. sounds like you got good taste btw bro, who are some of your other favorite girls that get posted?

did he drop any longer holly vids at that tiem? she's the best

actually i am not a big collector and also not a regular poster or follower any more. the anonteacher (and anonjp) pics are awesome for sure.
makes me remember my good old days in china.

got any pics of those girls?

What graphic stuff? Like scat?

Got any of em?

lol nah just more revealing nudes, masturbation, and sex stuff

moar?

she called herself zed back then i think. you can find archived threads of her

all in here

i also heard that he /soc/ stuff was faked and that it was really her bf or ex posing all along. whatever, hot. do continue sir.

yuki (dot) la /r/14314863

well then he did a good job on faking the timestamps. even reacted on other anons by what was shown on pic. but you never know for sure.

>yuki (dot) la /r/14314863

awesome link, thanks bro! but there is definitely way more than that, hundreds of pics and webm total

Think I've seen a vid of this chick getting slapped around.

Real, fake, whatever.. she has had nudes shared and we've all benefited from it

yeah sure. just some of the old soc stuff there. unfortunately cannot find the original /soc threads in archives anymore.

i know she's not that conventionally hot, but she gives me a raging boner ever time, something about her

Chink-wrapped

that chick in your pic already 10 times hotter. post moar

its true but that singaporean college nerd makes my dick drip so hard

the nerdy look does it i think. i also like she does not have this american asian bubblegum look. she could make much more of herself for sure.

half korean, have her bj vids

what are you waiting for?

Pleeeeeeeeazzz

What's the Singaporean college look?

Yeah, her nerdiesness does it for me.

we need this bro

sauce girl pls

lol just the fact that she is a college girl from singapore who turns me on

link doesnt work. let me get up to date!

Fair enough. Do you live there? I hear the girls are harder to get there than their other SEA counterparts

Am Singaporean and can confirm this

I bet they respond well to money.

This is why I do not fucking any women with less than D size tits... they look like little kids otherwise.

How does she rate among the girls there? And do you know her?