Why people like this anime/manga so much?

Why people like this anime/manga so much?

i don't get the appeal of a brain damaged girl in cringy situations but animuh fags seem to love it

Who cares about your opinion? Lets post more Tomoko!

i watched the sub of the series which is like one season and i had enough fun, even though i had to pause it ever 10 minutes and just kinda walk around for a bit, honestly have the same question myself

I don't like anime too much but i like to read mangas from time to time.

I'm currenctly trying this one, while i'm fresh into the series it's getting a bit too cringy

this particular is so freakin pointless. there's no real 'plot' ... she doesn't learn anything, nothing happens. the end.

nice i dont often watch or read weeb shit but i enjoyed it enough i guess, this is coming from a dude that thinks dbz and shin chan is the height of anime though

idk how you can even go from dbz to watamote ... i feel like you skipped a few steps

In my country everyone watched DBZ as kids, even people who hate anime. Not a single soul alive hasnt watched DBZ, so that might be it

a wild australian appears.

>starts anime hate thread
>doesn't properly rip that faggot shit apart
>quickly gives in and admits to liking anime

What a shit thread

from tennessee actually, it was first airing in america in like 2013 or 14 or something like that and i caught it on early day crunchy roll and i dont remember why i wanted to watch it but i did, skip 2 years and my friend pressured me into watch Dragon Ball so I just kept watching the series

if you
- can relate to her lifestyle
- like japanese comedy animation
- have seen enough anime to get the references
this is a really entertaining, funny and even charming show. also its pretty unique in its genre.

Maybe that's the lesson to be learned, user. Life is chaotic and without meaning, one pointless event after another leading to nothing.

She's like me without my caffeine pills

>that faggot shit
you sound like a cuck

But that's wrong. You would know this if you read the manga.