Itt: overrated trash music

>itt: overrated trash music
>this and eye of the fucking tiger

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pO40TcKa_5U
youtube.com/watch?v=WfYyBp4Ln2s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

final countdown

Not sure how any of these are overrated, as I've never heard anybody raving about any of these songs. They're iconic, for sure, but nobody is out there sincerely claiming these are the pinnacle of art or anything.

Bon jovi is probably the worst speed metal band around

Bon jovi is the tits. Wanted red for a drive is my favorite brad jovi song

Also: george thorogood bad to the boner

gg

Get to fuck.
If you've never been in a house party drunk as FUCK and put this on and had the whole party singing along with you really badly then you've never fucking lived.

if you think these two songs are overrated you probably don't listen to a lot of music or don't know much about music in general. there is so much trash out there that picking these two songs is litereally one of the worst options. the songs have lived through decades and people still love singing along to this, as a fellow user said, drunk on a party and you have to admit that the vocal lines are incredible - they work as simple pop songs and it takes quite some talent to put such effective choruses together. there is a lot of shit music that just steals, rips off or is just plain degeneracy.

>the entire Grease soundtrack.

I feel like this is a big joke that I've not been let in on. Do people actually like it? Do they only like it ironically?

Why are people so defensive about it? Is it like defending the existence of Santa Clause where people have an over the top "of course he's real!" reaction that they know is obviously bullshit?

Every single fucking kareoke night I've ever been to. Every single fucking one there's somebody singing this shit. When that obnoxious music starts up I go out for a cigarette. I don't even smoke.

>iconic

Hipster faggot detected...lol

Bohemian rhapsody, stairway to heaven, space truckin...

The list goes on & on of shitty fucking songs...lol

Lived through the decades thanks to alcohol & now thanks to the 80's faggot trend being back...lol

>Bohemian rhapsody

Oh, so much fucking this. Hipster cunts around my area LOVE belting this one out while walking home after a night out.

Also:

>dancing queen
>time warp
>you raise me up

u throw eggs at those pieces of shit?

i fucking would...lol

more over rated trash music please...lol

Any pop music
Any bieber or boy band trash
Anything post 00 in rap
Anything post 95 in metal
Anything and everything i didnt list, including happy birthday

I really like that album. Runaway is an awesome song.

I saw Bon Jovi twice in the early 90s...

my first concert though was Def Leopard...

I think you are a little hard one them... I mean how many bands lasted past the hair metal stage?

Not many, and they are still going strong to this day.

Oh god, the word hipster has fallen so far. You now use it to describe someone who listen to QUEEN? I know the uncool will all ways hate the cool but wtf does Queen have to do with it?

1) Didn't say they were hipster because they listened to queen
2) Queen aren't cool
3) GTFO

Explain why queen isnt cool, if it isnt because of hipsters

No, no, no. If you claim something is cool, it's YOUR job to prove it.

In either case, if you base your musical taste entirely on what is considered cool or not, you're a spineless sheep faggot.

Just Nirvana in general but this song in particular makes me want to scream. I'm so sick of this fucking song.

spoken like a true hipster faggot...lol

I never said my opinion either way, i was asking why he didnt like queen.

Queen is good if you ask me, but im not a fan of stadium rock

1986 was a great year fellow oldfag

queen is now fossilized shit, hipster faggots glum onto said fossilized shit, so i guess shit attacts more shit...lol

ITT:
>mah DOOF DOOF DOOF DOOF DOOF DOOF DOOF DOOF DOOF DOOF DOOF DOOF DOOF DOOF DOOF DOOF generation

oh please the 80's were fucking shit, never before had there been such a time of greed, bad fashion & bad music...

fucking glam bands sucking each other off...lol

hipster? I'm fucking old man. I saw them in like 1992. I think Def was in 1991.

Bon Jovi was one of the bands that actually had talent, the fact that they've hung around for three decades proves that,

Living on a Prayer was pretty popular no doubt. But saying you liked their stuff in the 90s was never cool as grunge had really set in.

Bed of Roses was my wedding song... lol

during my wedding reception, I actually had people coming to my reception room from other weddings because of my music playlist... and this was 2003...

lol

yep & i bet you're loving the 80's trend being back, bet you're an pathetic 40 something old hipster faggot better known as a kidult...lol

>teenage edgelord detected

Joe Satriani

Anything Sup Forums, its all le obscure so am cool garbage

My wedding song was everlasting love by U2. You can blame my wife

nice try faggot...lol

>lol

the 80s never left with me... I'm old remember? what the fuck do I care what is popular now? I already told you I was at their concerts in 1992 and liked them in 2003 enough to make them my wedding song.

when it isn't trendy again I'll still like it...

hipsters ride the wave of popularity... I'm just fucking old.

yeah, I'm a kidult. Who gives a shit? I was playing the NES retro game River City Ransom Underground revival just a few minutes ago.

You're strange dude.

lol yep, have a hot dog for your trouble.

>lol

>when you lost the argument and trymna find anything to not look absolutely btfo
B T F O
T
F
O

>BTFO

These fuckers.
Kiss is the textbook definition of a one hit wonder.
They're playing Kiss on the radio?
It's Rock and Roll All Night.
Kiss is on tv?
They're playing Rock and Roll All Night.

Forget that they have some actually good songs like Detroit Rock City or I Was Made For Lovin' You, no fuck that, let's play Rock and Roll All Night 17 times in a row.

lol not a U2 fan... never really liked their stuff.

I picked Bed of Roses cus she liked Roses and we were an internet couple so we spent a lot of time apart... even though I didn't have a mistress and never partied... so the lyrics don't even fit our relationship... but the tone really fit...

ah well, we're divorced now so she can fuck herself with the roses

my friend in high school was a major kiss fan... fucking hated every minute of it

all he did was get high and watch kiss and the phantom of the park

Go fuck yourself, faggot.

So fucking true. My dad has been a lifelong KISS fan right when they started in 73 and I was raised on them. Don't listen to them as much as I used to but I agree they have some killer songs but the radio has a fetch for Rock n Roll All Nite.

Poison's version is better anyway.

it's shame u got stuck jon bovi, hair bands were so comical back then. i remember being at a party & someone put jon bovi on, 10 seconds later cassette's out & snapped in half & glam fag is told to leave party. next thing over the edge by the wipers starts playing...party back to normal...lol

I wish I could make it better somehow

you can start by killing yourself you fucking idiot

yeah i was glad kurdt killed himself so he never had to perform it live again.

go back to pop land faggot...lol

ouch

u can, tell the hipster faggots to go & die...lol

easy user...his intentions are good.

yeah they were shit, but I think everyone knew it...all the guys just wanted to like what all the women liked..

you're older than me, I was young in the 80s but I remember it pretty well. I was the Nintendo generation. 10 in 86... most of my early music influence was teenage babysitters in the mid 80s.

2edgy4me

I have never liked Aerosmith.
Now i can see why people would like them, they have, what 452 hit songs, but there's something so bland about them i can't put my finger on it.

Dream on is good. Not much else.

I agree with that. I lived that pile of shit. Not that 90's 00's or 10's were better, far from it.

>Babysitter influence
I know those fucking feels dude! I was the only kid I knew that was into motley crue, poison, or guns and roses. I can remember being 5 in kindergarten and going to a sleepover with my guns and roses sleeping bag and the other kids having crap like he man and transformers.

not that much older than u user, had an older bro that took me to parties.

Megadeth is almost complete garbage.
They can't write for shit, the lyrics are dumb as fuck, almost every song is bland and unforgettable.
I say "almost" because Hangar 18 was decent and the bass intro to Peace Sells is catchy, but everything else is just fucking garbage.

>mfw people have the balls to call them the "metal gods of the 80's" with Metallica and Iron Maiden"

The 80s/90s shit I like is all bad. But I don't care.

Skid Row, Monkey Business and I remember you

Slaughter Fly with the Angels

Bon Jovi Runaway, Bed of Roses

Def Leopard - Photograph Sugar Tonight

Dokken Dream Warriors

queensrÿche jet city woman

I have such a bad taste in music it is embarassing.

90's was way better for music.

melvins, helmet, jesus lizard

oh god, I listened to helmet meantime so much I think I memorized that entire album.

I don't even like it anymore...

so so bad, kids my age back the listened to that shit. i couldn't understand it as....

nirvana - paper cuts

melvins - boris

jesus lizard - blockbuster

helmet - sinatra

but they were like poison, motley crue & L.A Guns.

i just looked at the album covers & magazines they showed me & i said "they look gay, are they gay?"

strap it on was better IMO

every classic rock song + nirvana

/thread

dad & grandad rock...lol

hey in utero was good bar penny royal tea

yeah, nirvana is a classic, but I liked their mainstream stuff. their unplugged stuff was off the charts good for me too

Pearl Jam was good

stone temple pilots

you were much cooler than me... lol but my other playlist was a given

The perennial song of the shitty pub with one 8-ball table that has a torn cloth.

I escaped the popular music shitfest in the '80s by going to punk shows.

At least they were real about the cheese the released unlike the hipster shit like Arcade Fire, Father John Misty, etc prancing around like the pretentious fucks they are, like they don't love the hipster pussy that gets thrown at them.

I read the tattoo with a Russian accent.

So you loved circle jerking with guys

While the easy dumb bitches were wearing spandex with no panties?

Faggot.

later... lollapalooza ... yeah I went in 1994

smashing pumpkins beastie boys... nirvana was supposed to go but pulled out than kurt an hero

I was excited to see the Breeders being a male fat teenage lesbian

>never been to a punk show
So, you had a great time cross-dressing with your sissy friends while we were banging punk chicks?

no he wasn't a glam fag like u, he went & saw real music...lol

Shitty taste detected.

after listening to wipers, melvins & even nirvana,,,PJ, STP & soundgarden paled in comparison.

Bohemian Rhapsody is a fucking brilliant song you cum guzzling aardvark

youtube.com/watch?v=pO40TcKa_5U

This midget

youtube.com/watch?v=WfYyBp4Ln2s

The shittest of shit-tier pop-ska.

>space truckin

Come on...

>all genres that uses following suffixes: step, wave, core, hop
>all genres that uses following prefixes: nu, neo, post, progressive, psychedelic, avantgarde

>progressive

You can fuck right off

to be 14 year old again and listen to sublime & smoke weed, the memories....

/thread
80s pop songs are crap

hip hop is good any other -hop is questionable

i was thinking specifically about hick-hop. hiphop is a genre of itself, which i hate personally, but still it's an actual genre of music

Thank fucking god.
Kurt Had a voice like someone squeezing the queefs out of a dead chicken while masturbating with a dying cat. Songwriting like an angsty kindergartner, and all around shit-aire about him.

When he blew his brains, I celebrated.

I think you have hair metal mixed up with fucking Cyndi Lauper you potato fuck.

oh

80s hair metal is pop, everyone knows that. bon jovi has always been POP

what about dubstep?

Dimmu Borgir songs were played at my wedding

meme genre that is gayer than a trap in pink. i'd rather put on some king tubby or jah shaka instead of that gay shit