ITT: Post albums that cover a lot of genres/styles within them

Or any Ween album, really

I love that album

he didn't say so but I think we were meant to infer that OP wanted albums that do different styles and don't butcher all of them

thanks for the you

kind of cheating but whatever

never see anyone talk about self, severely underrated imo

Ya, Breakfast With Girls and Gizmodgery are some of my favorite album

I wish Humanz was as diverse

and disco volante

listening to this now, about 9 tracks in
i'm not sure if i like this or not, but it very interesting and i do plan on finishing it. thanks for the rec.

I was going to post a weird al album but decided not to

Havent spun this in years, thanks for the inspiration about what to listen to tonight

Isn't that the only good Bungle album?

all the bungle albums are great

As far as Yann Tomita goes this is probably one of his more straight forward and concise albums. Very Beach Boys ala pet sounds/Phil Spector girl groups on the pop tracks. But it does have some cool sound collages and electronic elements and tracks in there.

But as far as diversity and Yann Tomita goes I'd say pic related.
I hope you like Jazz/Funk/Reggae/Experimental Electronic/Island/Pop fusion with a bunch of sound collages that tell a vague story.

Oops forgot image.

if indeed that's the case, then I'll check out this album. Thanks.

Yeh do it. It can be a bit of a hard sit, mostly because it's a double album and more than 2 hours long. But it's worth it if only for the 4'33" Dub Remix that shows up on the second disc.

Mr. Yann from Japan is actually one of my favorite artists, even with his limited discography. I hope to God they release his live Blue Note performance he did last month.

They even had the Doopees there.

TMBG Discography

Singing, spoken word, screaming, rapping, funk, rock, electronic, noise, outsider music.

Garbage music for garbage people.

Drone, then psychedelic, then boris signature stoner rock, noise, then ambient finish

LUMs three sided tapes are all just some of the greatest works of our musical generation

have another friend

:^)

Have they gone?

:^(