These two girls (pic related) want to to have a threesome with them...

These two girls (pic related) want to to have a threesome with them. The problem is they're both ugly as shit and are known for telling people their business. I want to do it, but at the same time I am worried that if my friends find out I fucked these two ugly bitches I'm gonna be known as "that guy". This one guy who fucked the one on the right is constantly being ridiculed because of it because the girl told everyone he had a small dick and was shit in bed.

What would you do in the situation?

Do it faggot this will be a regret if you pass that will live with you forever

not worth it fam

more? they don't look bad

This one guy is also making this whole shit up (pic related)

Naa, that's not true, is photoshoped, all that OP says is so real.

99% of the faggots on here will never have a threesome, go for it OP. If you get shit just tell them to come back to you when they have a threesome kek.

Not worth it man, the one on the right is clearly hambeast. Look at her fucking calves

imagine being a rat like you

Need face pics to say for sure but judging by the amount of ass involved I think you're an idiot if you don't. You may be an idiot if you do but still you should

>Caring what others think.
Neck yourself.

nah you first

dont do it bro, just from their fat fucking thighs i can already tell they are stupid cunts. Girls like that... that tell everyone their business are nothing but trouble.

and from the looks of it... they have probably taken nigger dick before

>Calves

You need to see the calves with ALL that glorious ass?

A wise man once said "Just Do It"

It's it glorious ass it's just fat

Looks like some nice fat ass, fuckem both n be known as the guy that fucked the two sluts

what image search is that?

Tineye

thanks user

Also, if you lurk on mobile get the Clover app. It has image search built in

TWO NICKLES EQUAL A DIME FAGGOT,

I'd tongue both those poopers

I want them both to fart in my face.

Have the threesome, but dominate them and make them your bitches. Consent is important, but if you play it right and read their moods properly, they will submit to your desires. Maybe they'll even eat each other out while you cum on the top girl's ass.

This post was written by a virgin

Find out the one on the right's expections first then?

How old are you?

Anyone actually know who these people are? Girl on right looks familiar.

listen to this man !

Imagine being a fucking faggot tryhard like you

How about you make yourself useful and shoot up a school, nigger

srs question. girl on the lefts ass cheeks are strangely parted.. does that happen from getting fisted or something?

They dont look like a pair of very clean and reliable women. Maybe its better if you take a time to think about it and then when you are ready go taste some big dicks in a gas station

before this 404s can anyone provide insight? why are her butt cheeks seperated like that

What search engine do you use

that\s tineye. thats what oldfags use, it existed before you could reverse lookup an image on google

This is the fat taking weird paths till balance it self

Don't do it. Not worth it.

These are r-selected whores. Don't talk to them, don't associate with them, focus on improving your own life and getting a good mate.

I would fuck them.

2 5s is like fucking a 10.

You care too much about what other people think. What a cringelord beta, only a beta cares that much what impression the alphas might have. lol

Your opening gives me the impression you don't do things because you care so much what your 'frendz' might think. Friendzone muched?

are you positive? that looks so strange to me