I am from another solar system AMA

I am from another solar system AMA

Get out immigrate !
No UFOslam here !

gtfo bitchass, we dont take kindly to your kind here

Which one?
How does your FTL drive work?
Why Earth?

The anal probe we inserted in you decades ago is transmitting data which demonstrates clear evidence of retardation

We are woring on finding a suitabpe planet to exile you and your kind to, to help planet earth out

Cookies or brownies?
Which meme, according to your advanced society, is the worst meme?
How are you coping with our pathogens?
Does your chewing gum lose its flavor on the bedpost overnight?
Why tofu?
Have you ever been out someplace recognizing everybody's face until you realized that there was no one there you knew?
Is love all you need?
Why do fools fall in love?
What is the meaning of life?
Is David Bowie god?

Fuck off space nigger

>suitabpe

NIGGER ALIEN DETECTED

sauerkraut or relish?

Does planet x exist?

Are you white? If not get out space nigger

not OP but I imagine the following answer

1) one that has no bame in our tongues
2) implying advanced alien race uses FTL
3) are women are the hottest

Unfortunately I am not at liberty to say exactly where i'm from as we are having a migrant crisis from some of the Kepler planets. My kind farts wormholes which allows our ship to teleport within a certain range of galaxies. I have a special affinity with shoving stuff up humans buttholes

You would be gassed on my planet, I am here to help you

I don't adhere to the binding rules of your elementary form of communication you call language

Both are absolutely degenerate

Lava cookies
Hitler is a dumb meme
Completely immune to any adverse effects
Only juicy fruit, the zebra gum with temporary tattoos will not lose flavor
Because it keeps virtual water consumption rates low compared to meat diets
Yes, we travel through life like this
Love from within, unfortunately it is not so easily achieved
Because they think loving anybody or anything than themselves is a worthwhile endeavor
Existentialism
No just another cokehead faggot

Yes

The color of my physical being is not one on the ROY G BIV spectrum of earth, not sure what you'd call it

I don't a give a fuck what would you cal. Are you WHITE? Let's make it simple: Are you shitskin? If you don't have a light skin get the fuck out. There are enough niggers in this solar system.

Atmospheric composition of home planet's atmosphere?

ayyyy lmao

Hey so, what kind of Cactaceae is out there, I wanna know all about them

Ayy Lmao

I want new fetishes, teach me one, outlander

post your fucking allien tits with a timestamp

You have to go back.

Dope, explains all those weird orbits. I'll let them know, save em some time.

They'll want to know composition and what gasses are at the core, but who cares. Its in space nigger territory.

>why are you assuming its mammalian, you speciesist!

fuck off space niggers we're full
you can crash on the moon if you want

>ok post your fucking allien chest

Happy now sherlock

I will release a tapeworm into your body via your anal probe if you keep up this autism

We have an equal amount if not more of elements you'd find on the periodic table, however they differ in many ways. Our planet is completely covered in urine oceans. the clouds rain down used junkie hypodermic needles which a wormhole teleports here from other planets, this is one of the biggest issues facing our species

We have cacti here but they are all infected with meline autoimmune disorder syndrome (meline is our equivalent species to earth's feline)

Our males are killed by the females upon ejaculation, so we tend to keep our fetishes very personal and dont share them with each other

I do not have tits, but I managed to find an old portrait of my mother you can have that an artist from earth did

we are indeed a mammalian species

we are in contact with some of the jewish hierarchy nasa scientists going over this topic as we speak

Every single on of these threads mention the same Keplar shit, they aren't even original and fun anymore.

OP KYS

>Our males are killed by the females upon ejaculation, so we tend to keep our fetishes very personal and dont share them with each other

So, your race has a high gay rate. I knew, you are a Faggot.

>nigger doesnt know about the kepler planets

fuck off bud

Most importantly, can you send me some space cacti cuttings, would be much appreciated

We dont have much time

>I will release a tapeworm into your body via your anal probe if you keep up this autism

Then I see you are a space nigger. Get out.

>I do not have tits, but I managed to find an old portrait of my mother you can have that an artist from earth did

thank you. now post a timestamp

May you please give us advice to eradicate the epidemic we are suffering from known as "transgenders"