Now that the dust has finally settled

Now that the dust has finally settled...

Speakerboxxx or The Love Below?

Love Below

duh

Can I pick both?

No

I thought that at first, but now I feel like Speakerboxxx is better

Speakerboxxx has bust, first time I heard that song was in def jam fight for N.Y. In 2004 . That's nostalgia right there , couldn't give a shit for killer mike though

You don't like Killer Mike overall or just in RTJ? I really enjoyed his last solo album.

Him, I like el p . Just that whenever he was talking about politics and doing interviews, it would pop up on my YouTube recs and I had to hear about him from people following that stuff, kind of annoyed

Even though I like Andre 3000 much better, Speakerboxxx is the superior album

Also everytime I say I like outkast people bring up that I only know of them because of killer mike . Honestly not worth arguing with people like that

He def does get political, I love his song Reagan, but I could see how people could get turned off by it

The fuck age range says that?

I'm 25, I associate Killer Mike as the person who got famous because he was featured on Outkast songs.

It's Florida, do I really need to explain that ?

which ever one has flip flop rock, that song is goat

The one that has Hey Ya! on it

Very few albums in history have as much filler as the Love Below. What a pile of shit

andre 3000 is a musical genius

sooo

Have you not heard Pink Floyd's The Wall?

>HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEYYYYYYYYYY YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>OH OH
>OH OH

Bih Boi = meh
Killer Mike = sell out puppet
Andre = legit talented

Look whic one wants nothing to do with the mainstream music industry.

Really makes you think.

Speakerboxxx is better and you just mad that andre cant even get voice actin jobs now