What is your favourite band Sup Forums? and why is it Ghost?

What is your favourite band Sup Forums? and why is it Ghost?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JZdAEyiFomU
youtu.be/rS00xWnqwvI
youtube.com/watch?v=29p1zZn698U
youtube.com/watch?v=qM0zINtulhM
m.youtube.com/watch?v=DrDM6V08wcE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Cause ghost is life

That guy's voice is simply ridiculous. I cannot get past it. They look like they should sound like a badass death metal band or a depressive black metal band, but they just sound like spooky Iron Maiden. That shit is so weak I'm sorry man.

Zakk Wylde / Black Label Society / Zakk Sabbath

youtube.com/watch?v=JZdAEyiFomU

thought i was dreaming when I saw a ghost thread

Apparently they sound really 80s or 70s but im not really into that stuff. I liked their latest EP, Popestar. Have they replaced Papa E III yet?

Not yet but they probably will soon he's apparently in trouble for underpaying some previous band members

Papa is Love

I listen to them for that reason I'd more call it easy listening metal for once it's nice to actually understand the lyrics over the instruments or screaming

I'm gonna miss him. He had hair. That hair made a lot of people swoon, and he was pretty funny.

Did anyone else think that their cover of Missionary Man sounded like Korn's word up or something. It wasn't the best.

Yeah but I don't listen to music for the people playing it that is why daft punk is another one of my top bands

Sometimes they almost sound like Sum 41 and the chord progressions are just so trite. I'm just angry that they have such a great look but it totally clashes with the kind of wimpy sound they have.

Why do they look like the belong in the David S. Pumpkins Video??

youtu.be/rS00xWnqwvI

Yeah but I think it is more about the lyrics than the sound I know there is more than one facebook page of Christians that are triggered

It's not . IMO They're shit.

It's way too basic.
It's basically metal-lite for middle schoolers.

Once you taste the sweet deliciousness of bands like Animals As Leaders and BTBAM you can't listen to crap like this.

Ghost's live show has just gone through the roof in terms of production/lights/stage setup etc. They're really impressing me lately, moreso from a success standpoint than a musical one. It's strange to see a 'new' band rise to such heights in the community in a short while. I'm sure a lot of it has to do with their image and accessibility. (Don't get me wrong, I really dig their music; I'm just more into prog metal more than anything)

So they're just heavy metal?
Thought they'd be.. you know.. more black/death

These guys are opening for Iron Maiden. Should I not skip the opening act?

BTBAM is life, but I still think there is room for more easy-listening stuff like Ghost. Katatonia is playing in my city this week and they have been doing the same shit for like... 7 consecutive albums and I'm still stoked. Have you heard of Soen? Really interesting chill-prog

I get you their grammis performance was great gave me chills when they played he is

youtube.com/watch?v=29p1zZn698U

My favourite band is Pearl Jam.
youtube.com/watch?v=qM0zINtulhM
But Ghost are great too.

Yeah Pearl Jam is pretty good Do the evolution is my favourite song by them

>Pearl Jam
mynigga.jpg

I just saw temple of the dog at MSG in NYC.

Devin Townsend Project
m.youtube.com/watch?v=DrDM6V08wcE

dude this is actually my favorite performance by him.

I saw him live last year with Anneke on vox for the whole show... they pretty much played all of the Addicted album and a ton of new stuff and old shit as well. Cried a few times from the catharsis of the whole thing...

That's pretty cool.

I'll have to get a visa if I ever wanna see him live since I doubt he'll ever do a show here in Mexico and the festivals here don't know shit about music.

You would probably regret missing them. I heard they are really good live

No thanks, OP, I'll just stick to King Diamond.