What's in the box? I demand an answer mooslum scum!

What's in the box? I demand an answer mooslum scum!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oviQ-L9Kv9Q
youtube.com/watch?v=I-MimunZijM
youtube.com/watch?v=qmA1g5pLWOs
youtube.com/watch?v=TtTzTYDUwvQ
s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/0c/3f/6a/0c3f6a88a1bdc90c2266e2481905a6d3.jpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I am

a tiny meteroid fragment as far as i know

A bacon sandwich

This. These dumb fucks prey in the direction of a piece of space junk they think is a gift from god. Even after all the scientific progress we have made, these dumb mother fuckers prey to a piece of rock.

Fucking idiot.

Really? That's pathetic has anyone ever seen it?

supposedly, this:
youtube.com/watch?v=oviQ-L9Kv9Q

حجر أسود
learn to wikipedia

ye theres pictured, only important muslims are allowed in

Lrn2/wiki/ n00b. That thing got smashed up and stolen a few times. Pretty much HWNDU0 1600yrs ago

No, the meteorite fragment is imbedded in the outside corner and is vissible. Inside the Kabba isn't much. There is a small podium in the middle of the room with a Koran on it and lamps suspended by chains from the ceiling. The walls are covered in fabric withtext from the Koran. That's it. Once a year it is cleaned and new fabric scrolls are put up.

Actual video starts at 1:36.

youtube.com/watch?v=I-MimunZijM

The head of Gwyneth Paltrow.

the black stone is located on the wall outside the box. we still didn't figure out what is INSIDE the box

a fuckton of goat fleshlights

No. It's on the outside of the Kabah in one of the corners. Plenty of pictures of the "Black Stone". Pilggrams attempt to touch it when they visit Mecca as part of the Hajj.

Remains of the christian God we killed.

Those idiots still pray to him, they don't even know we're hiding his corpse.

Seriously, the prayer isn't actually us praying to god, every day at the same time we all utter the chant of sealing, directed to the God's seal so that he may never resurrect.

It's actually well documented what's inside. If you'd try not being a stupid fuck and spend 2 seconds on Wikipedia, you'd find out.

pee

They missed all the African Muslim countries.. such a fucking dumb meme.

C4

>These dumb fucks prey in the direction of a piece of space junk they think is a gift from god.

Implying all organized religion isn't retarded. Christians pray towards two sticks.

Poo

This

it contains nothing.. just like their afterlife

youtube.com/watch?v=qmA1g5pLWOs

And Christian pray to a Bonze Age execution device. What's your point?

i read it on wiki , and already know whats inside.

Pray*

The crater of the meteorite that's thought to have extinct the dinosaur made a crater of ~180km, what crater is over 4000kb wide.. bye bye life

No they don't.

bacon

Bonze age eh?
I always preferred the Fonz age

No they don't.

How do we place a meteor crater there?

Has anyone ever tried to bomb it? I'm not asking sarcastically, I am genuinely curious if it's been attempted and what kind of security they have against stuff like that.

god

nothing it's just whwre we rape little girls

>muslims pray to a butthole

I always see pictures of this boxxy with a shitload of retards (sorry imo they don't qualify as people) around them. How does this work? Do they like take turns so that there are always milsims around the boxxy or is it just a coincidence?

Thankyou.

And the roaches , or maybe they'll die from radiation

Why would anyone try that?

Ehh... multikill? Duh

Yes they do. Pretty sure crosses are pretty common in Christian churches.

Misconception. We do not worship the cross. The cross it just like our flag.

But people that go there don't want to harm others. So you want to kill all the nice people and leave all the bad ones alive?

>calls someone a fucking idiot
>can't even spell pray

Suck a dingleberry, pic related

>iron age

And the kek of the day award goes to...

But you knew what he meant. So why ya bitching?

They bomb everything else...

Yes. In the 80s, some super hardline Saudis did. Hard core Wahhabism doesn't believe in any kind of shrine or memorial to Allah or Mohamed.

They have very tight security. Only Muslim are even allowed in Mecca.

>What's in the box?

Thanks user. This is what I was looking for.

That's isis. They're not actually religious.

The same could be said about the Kabbah

Here's the definitive answer for you all. Good day.

youtube.com/watch?v=TtTzTYDUwvQ

Yes they do

I didn't say they had to be religious.

Libtard mongoloid detected.

They don't pray to the crosses.

There are also pools of water and candles. Do you think they pray to those as well?

Ayyyyy

David rockofellow remains.

Then why do you cross yourselves when entering the church

The monolith nigga. The wish granter nigga. One o' those nigga's

s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/0c/3f/6a/0c3f6a88a1bdc90c2266e2481905a6d3.jpg

maybe theres some mind control machine which actually turn humans into filthy muslims ?

They are the most religious

Is that what's happening to all the black celebrities?

They are religious, very religious. They follow islam in its most literal form.

underrated holy shit

halflife 3

*(source needed)

No they're not. They pretend to be and just us it as an excuse to do what they do.

Bunch of edgy smartarses in this thread.....
Sigh....there's nothing in it. You can literally google what is inside kaabah. Also the fucking stone is on the outside not inside the building, fucking morons.
Why do I even bothered to give a fuck about this thread....

It's called Wahhabism

Find your own source faggot

Don Trump stays there when doing Business in Saudi Arabia

nah niggers are just niggers but arabs were cilivilised humans in the past then something replaced their brains with shit and islam

Wrong. Space weather killed the dinosaurs. Our solar system went through dense particles and blocked the light from the sun freezing over the earth.. You ever freeze a lizard? Exactly. Would also explain why mammals and sea creatures mainly lived as well.

isis is true islam

Halal Life 3

why do they worhsip a clitoris? because they worship sex. they are not able to worship anything non-mundane.

They're a great example of how easy it is to exploit human religious beliefs

This is what's inside the box.

It's literally just a room that rich cunts can go into if invited by the Saudi king

I'm surprised no one answered with the obvious answer to what is inside a religious monument: lies and fiction

I thought it was the only restroom for miles and the people standing around are just waiting to take a shit

No, you are in a closet. This is a box. You closet fag

Islam is spread only to the poorest of neighborhoods and towns. And unlike jews or Christians they don't have education programs. Its just "read this book to the retards, and have them lay down."

Of course for the middle east. Its frances fault for rekting the ottoman empire. Whom had control over their shit.

A cat that's maybe dead or alive

ISIS is literal islam+some extra bits which are not really islam

You don't actually know what a clit looks like, do you?

A plate of these for you to eat OP

Pic related