twitter.com/YouTube/status/864625294224875520
youtube.com/watch?v=pUpbR9Z7Q_s
youtube.com/watch?v=eD-Ga5Y_FZA
instagram.com/p/BULTBGEAWhe/
youtube.com/watch?v=KkGA4bA47kI
youtube.com/watch?v=w2XaTTlLmzk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Source: Sports Donga via Naver

1. [+1,130, -51] I wonder if Dispatch has any pictures...?

2. [+866, -76] Can't believe dating rumors without pictures

3. [+719, -54] Who knows what's really going on but if Choa's really on break because she's tired, then this whole scandal must be so upsetting for her..

4. [+590, -94] Pictures will tell the truth. Dispatch, get to work

5. [+312, -70] Get to work, Dispatch!

6. [+122, -11] I'd deny it if I were her too. The situation is just so bad right now, the absolute worst. Everyone sees the other members promoting and working hard and if she confirms the dating rumors, then she's made out to be the lazy one. Confirming anything right now is complete suicide for her unless she has no way out because she's pregnant.

7. [+103, -7] She's going to get a ton more hate if it's found out later that she really is dating him... whatever's going on, find strength Choa-ya

8. [+116, -15] We'll have to ask Kim Heechul ㅡㅡ

Source: Nate

1. [+60, -4] It always starts with "unfounded rumors" until it gets confirmed later once wedding rumors start flying around ㅋㅋㅋ or pregnant

2. [+45, -4] Proves that all a man needs is money...

3. [+35, -4] I wonder if Dispatch has pictures?

4. [+13, -0] She knows what's going on to happen if it's found that she's lying, right?

5. [+11, -2] I'm thinking there aren't a lot of instances where an idol is just casually friends with a company CEO ㅋㅋㅋ

6. [+9, -4] I wonder how you just become friends with a company CEO... ㅎ

7. [+6, -1] There's no way that a family as prestigious as his would accept an idol as a daughter-in-law... and the man is still in his early thirties. Their relationship will end where they see fit.

8. [+6, -2] Choa-ya, grab him no matter what ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ it doesn't matter how popular Seolhyun is right now, she'll never be able to land someone like a Najin CEO ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Choa-ya, hwaiting on turning your life around ㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎ

That's disgusting

what happened

Happy JiU Day!

kpop is nice

choa trending #1 on naver for the past 2 hours, they really do care about her

good time for the repackage

twitter.com/YouTube/status/864625294224875520

thicc

>twice flopping
>choa pregnant
the only way this gets better is if gaypops died in a car crash

knock knock was actually an okay song, better than TT fuck, TT was awful

You live by the chart, you die by the chart.

this

I bet that this morning some of the Lovelyz woke up in their dorm and for a few moments forgot that they are champions but then they suddenly remembered and could not stop smiling while they brushed their hair and washed their face.

I hope they all had a big breakfast. Do you think Woollim will give them a new dorm for winning?

let the gaypops in piece you damn homophobe

all twice songs were extremely good and successful

no, but they will receive bigger face massage devices

Just let my ratboy be in peace

jinyoung "too much of an egomaniac to let my groups succeed without my production" park

>my waifu is a confirmed lesbian

feels good

>signal
user

they'll just use infinite's once they disband

>new dorm
i don't think we're there

youtube.com/watch?v=pUpbR9Z7Q_s

comfy song

>twice is always succesul
>jyp produces their song
>it flops

Hmpf

esl?

iktf

one could say signal is the goodest and successfulest of them all

>JYP is a genius!
>he's playing 4D chess

I'm glad I get to see JYP create yet another disaster

gyeongree song soon
i think sungah is supposed to perform with them today. we'll see

>I bet that this morning some of the Lovelyz woke up in their dorm and for a few moments forgot that they are champions but then they suddenly remembered and could not stop smiling while they brushed their hair and washed their face.
>I hope they all had a big breakfast
this is the gayest thing i've read all day

why are uncle fans so pathetic? is it because they think of kpop idols as their children?

TWICE did that

only one of these is true

well who else would get youtube themselves to tweet their mv, black stink? lmao

5 clapped hos

hello please pay attention me i like kpop yes

forgot my lizard

what's your soty nomination so far

it's cute desu, why so bitter

post a minzy finisher

april story

dont call them hos

sunga needs to just fuck off

ayyy

its creepy as fuck when you consider what uncle fans do to their fancams while posting stuff like that acting like concerned daddies

who knows, he's been doing it practically all day

i fell asleep easily for the first time in years after seeing lovelyz get their first win last night. really nice that they finally got something for all the work they have put in and i'm proud of lovelinus for stepping up and helping them

i bet jyp paid for this

youtube.com/watch?v=eD-Ga5Y_FZA

lovelyz fans always sound like they're having fun

LO
VE
LY
ZU

the production for signal was so high quality, it probably cost millions, so yeah

doubt any of this is up to her

you've been posting this all day man

it's getting too obvious even when you change it up a little

kys
sungah is an important part of nine muses

did twice break any youtube view records with the signal mv?

why the fuck would you promote this? just let it die. is this really the song that you want to introduce people to? it seems like jyp isnt the only idiot at jype.

why would kfappers like lovelyz? theres plenty of groups that are designed to fap to, why pick one thats focused on releasing quality music?

>be happy for our girls
>get called creepy

Im 24, user. Same age as them.

none of them are important, they'll just bring in another set of girls to replace the old ones

this desu

onehallyu.com/topic/320184-kpop-groups-youtube-records-as-of-now/

yeah, most disliked MV

he's a very sad and bitter person

LOL i thought lovelyz were supposed to be talented? most of them sound like twice's j-line hahahahahaha

instagram.com/p/BULTBGEAWhe/

Watch out Japan.

Now that lovelyz won a show woollim should release the instrumentals youtube.com/watch?v=KkGA4bA47kI

What's bad about Signal? I don't get it

using twiceshitter logic, its not #1 on the charts so its shit

JYP JUST KILLED HIS MOST SUCCESSFUL GROUP LMAO
YOU CAN'T MAKE THIS SHIT UP MAN, YOU REALLY CAN'T LMAO

why isn't lovelyz mentioned anywhere?
it must be a conspiracy!11!!1!1

damn all you gotta do is mention lovelyz and the lovelyz antis go berserk

you cant because hes done it in the past, twice (pun intended)

Wonder Girls died for this

Lovelinuses are trying to change the subject by shitting on signal to make sure nobody talks about their garbage song that is far worse

youtube.com/watch?v=w2XaTTlLmzk

this makes me cry

gee-you~

this bait is getting embarrassing

I'm sure y'all have noticed Signal has appeared to be getting a lot of hate in this general. I'm here to apologize for that. That was all me. I stayed up after the album was released and just shitposted blatant anti-Twice posts for hours on end.

I'm sorry, and I take back everything I said. Twice is actually a wonderful group and Signal is very catchy, both the album and the single. You shan't be bothered by anti-Twice posts any longer unless someone else picks up my trolling gig.

all this choa stuff is just mediaplay. CEO created fake doubt on a fake issue just so fans would get a false sense of exoneration to have them regain faith in them. literally creating a situation against themselves knowing there was nothing really wrong to create sympathy.

cute
i always liked jius voice better than siyeons
post more jiu

>signal is universally hated by even most twice fans
>only lovelinus hate it!!!
kek

she always reminded me of Candy Leader, since both are always happy all the time, bright leaders

>why pick one thats focused on releasing quality music?
this made me laugh out loud. good stuff, crips

152k dislikes and counting

are they going for ladypop? this styling intrigues me

>has 150k dislikes on the MV
>twice fans would argue that it's 50x more fans than lovelyz has
blowing themselves out

>Im 24
sure you are loool

idc about song

i just enjoy my waifu

austin powers-core

this is the most easily accessible type of kpop songs to westerners that listen to shit like trap and edm. why do you think clc and 4minute peaked during goblin and crazy?

but kpop is about the music

that bait doesn't work here

>using lovelyz to promote twice
what is wrong with you onces

leave the nugus alone holy shit

word

nah i think knock knock or LOA are the most accessible. signal is for Sup Forums faggots.

Twice is a forced meme

lovelyz is great