100% of people fail this test

100% of people fail this test

Other urls found in this thread:

globalresearch.ca/united-states-war-crimes/5561468
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Ask Nice or Orlando.

One wants to kill me, the other wants to defend herself.

One is a dirty redneck and the other is a dirty sandnigger.

One is posing for a picture, one actually wants to kill people

>One wants to kill me, the other wants to defend herself.
What if I told you she shot down an abortion clinic?

The difference is the one on the left is fuckable and eats bacon. The one on the right is a dog, sorry not into beastiality.

How is either of those not posing for a picture?

one smells like fresh tuna the other smells like tuna you ate 2 days ago

They're both faggots

leftie is hotter

The 90s called and want their reference back.

I'd fuck the one on the right

What if I told you the one on the right shoots anyone who disagrees with her?

Their website is still up.

The one on the left is bacon. Amerifats are all pigs

LIES. White people never do bad things.

The uh.. things.. want uh.. words and things back from another year!

Technically the one on the left is the one on the right if you think about it

The one on the left protects civilians, the one on the right targets civilians.

David Spade called, he wants his 'the 90s called and want their x back' line back.

One believes in gun rights for self defense, the other believes in killing all infidels

This:

the left one got no idea whats written in the book in her hand

While one make blowjobs, the other one blows the jobs

Here is a question: What sort of Islamic military group allows women to have their faces uncovered in their PR shots?

Genuinely curious.

>The one on the left protects civilians
>Americans believe this

I mean not at all, but okay.

One is celebrated by people in the US, the other is feared. Functionally though, no difference.

The one on the left shaves her armpits?

Right being rightwing... jokes are a lot less funny when you have to explain them to autists

he is right you know

Americans mutilate genitals too.
Also I think women do it in there.

The American girl has freedom and liberty. The Mussie has a smelly pussy and aids from all the gang rapes from her male owners.

The one on the right is better prepared.

Because the last murder at a clinic was in 98.

name one war crime the USA ever did

>One is posing for a picture
How is that not the case with the other one?

Only 1?

Took her two hours to die in agony. They could have saved her.

Nuking Japan.
Twice.

why do suddenly feel like im on Facebook?

Right is ugly, smells bad and talks in the most disgusting way.

9/11

the difference is that one is adhering to some of the scripture while the other one adheres to virtually all of it.

left is ugly, fat and talks in the most disgusting way
>talking about amerifats in general

My Lai
Grenada
Abu-Ghraib
Benghazi

Do you have any fucking idea the sheer number of documented war crimes Japan did?

They where like cannibal niggers and where despicable.

It's honestly some kind of "miracle" they weren't obliterated completely.

Where the fuck have you been? Some guy shot up a clinic like a year or two ago

I'm American and even I admit that we have done some terrible shit. Genocide of the native Americans through nuclear bombs to modern day waterboarding and everything between.

I am still proud to be an American. Most countries have a pretty fucked history, especially if they did any sort of conquest.

One has trigger discipline and the other doesn't

You're acting as if that was somehow the civilians' fault.
Remember, they nuked cities, not military bases.

globalresearch.ca/united-states-war-crimes/5561468

I know, you said only one. But over the previous eight years, the United Snakes averaged three bombs per hour.

One of them flies into buildings

The American would adhere to all of the scriptures if she was intelligent enough to.

The one on the left doesn't blow innocents up because "they drew our prophet".

*too
>yuropoors talk about intelligence

Only one is going to heaven

The one on the right actually knows how to use her assault weapon.

No she will go to college and learn religion is bullshit. The muslim will get forced into marriage or die and only have their religion. Both worship the same god according to their respective religions.

Nice dubs... newfag!

The one on the right looks a lot more prepared for war.

Since nuking them ended the war nobody will agree it was a war crime. Many people understand the brutality of nukes because they were dropped.

Fire bombing Tokyo was pretty bad though

But it isn't *too you fucking retard
>tfw Americans can't even understand the language they stole

>I am still proud to be an American.
YOU WERE SO CLOSE TO BEING LIKABLE

I feel like the USA could have proved to the Japanese they had capabilities to destroy their entire country without destroying two cities.

However, Americans in that era viewed the Japs as animals. Pearl Harbor was still a fresh wound.

We also didn't have to force an unconditional surrender. The Japanese were willing to surrender, but didn't want an absolute surrender to the war.

I get it. Truman made the decision, but don't feed into the bullshit that it was the ONLY way to end the war. Truman choose the nuclear option.

What country hasn't had slavery or committed war crimes? It's not like Iraq didn't invade Kuwait, or that the Taliban doesn't commit all sorts of sick crimes. Even peaceful Scandinavia has a history of vikings.

actually islam is the only religion that tells women to shave their pits and pubes

Yeah but we stopped.

One has a hat on, the other doesn't.

Which country is that? I also don't condone torture FYI. Bush should have been impeached for that (if that's possible).

Also I consider drone warfare reprehensible. Most modern countries are buying and investing in it.

one is oppressed
the other just thinks she is

One is properly prepared for war, the other is a dyke with a gun and no experience with war at all.

That's not a hat.

One has better gear.

It kinda is tbh fam

>
>Right being rightwing... jokes are a lot less funny when you have to explain them to autists
Fucking retarded muzzies make the right wing look like the left wing there savage kid fuckers

Fuck it, replace "hat" with "headgear".

no

honorary dubs check'd

The Catholics don't circumcise. At least get your memes correct jafar.

>100% of people fail this test

100% of OPs are faggots

Why let tainted cubs grow up to be hateful lions?

The Catholics don't circumcise.
American christians, jews, most muslims and some tribes in Africa do.
The pope is based.

>three bombs
Three Freedom beans
I fixed it for you

Calm down boys atleast none of us are pikeys (gypsies)

Sure!

Right side:

Fight those who believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, nor hold that forbidden which hath been forbidden by Allah and His Messenger, nor acknowledge the Religion of Truth, from among the People of the Book [Jews and Christians], until they pay the Jizyah with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued.
(Qur’an 9:29)

The punishment of those who wage war against Allah and His apostle and strive to make mischief in the land is only this, that they should be murdered or crucified or their hands and their feet should be cut off on opposite sides or they should be imprisoned; this shall be as a disgrace for them in this world, and in the hereafter they shall have a grievous chastisement.
(Qur’an 5:33)

Left side:

“You have heard that it was said, ‘You shall love your neighbor and hate your enemy.’ But I say to you, Love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you, so that you may be sons of your Father who is in heaven. For he makes his sun rise on the evil and on the good, and sends rain on the just and on the unjust.
(Matthew 5:43-45)

Bless those who persecute you; bless and do not curse them. Rejoice with those who rejoice, weep with those who weep. Live in harmony with one another. Do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly. Never be wise in your own sight. Repay no one evil for evil, but give thought to do what is honorable in the sight of all. If possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all. Beloved, never avenge yourselves, but leave it to the wrath of God, for it is written, “Vengeance is mine, I will repay, says the Lord.” To the contrary, “if your enemy is hungry, feed him; if he is thirsty, give him something to drink; for by so doing you will heap burning coals on his head.” Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.
(Romans 12:14-21)

The one on the left read her book and is not following it.
The one to the right didn't even bother reading at all.

>suras taken out of context urging the prophet to kill those (jews and mushriks) who broke the peace treaty 1400 years ago

the answer is TRIGGER DISCIPLINE
I'm bro/k/en

One invades countries, destroys the whole country, steals its gold and its oil. The other is Islamic

The one on the left had 15 minutes of fame as a Christian conservative stay at home mom (see Holly Hobby Lobby) whose bubble burst when she got busted cheating with a Jew bastard at an American Values conference.

The other is a mudslime.

If a man sells his daughter as a female slave, she is not to go free as the male slaves do. If she is displeasing in the eyes of her master who designated her for himself, then he shall let her be redeemed. He does not have authority to sell her to a foreign people because of his unfairness to her. If he designates her for his son, he shall deal with her according to the custom of daughters. If he takes to himself another woman, he may not reduce her food, her clothing, or her conjugal rights. If he will not do these three things for her, then she shall go out for nothing, without payment of money.
Exodus 21:7-11

they're both wrong...

One is a mercenary slave of the Jews. The others are free and fight for their ideals.

to be fair, I'm sure there was a base somewhere in the vicinity of the cities.