What do you fucking Sup Forumstards recommend for a good brand of weed vaporizer?

What do you fucking Sup Forumstards recommend for a good brand of weed vaporizer?

I need one for the summer. Looking for something small, around $200 range.

CF by Boundless

Or a Pax 2 the 3 cost more and isnt a huge improvement so I reccomend the V2

My buddy just got a PAX he likes.

Buy a slightly used pax 2 or 3 off craigslist

Smoke cigarettes like a real man.

You fucking dopers and your pots. You are wrong with this world. That weeds all up in your brain causing you to rape all the good little christian girls. I bet you the pots makes you talk to thise black types too don't they? That stuff makes you murder your fellow human. It is the devil. Turn your life over to christ now before it is too late

Goboof Alpha

Pax 2. I have the 3, it's overpriced but I love it

I do really like the fact that the 3 heats up in 15 seconds. Plus that oil attachment. Womderful piece of equipment

There is literally no reason that you would need to spend more than £100 on a vape.

They're almost all the same (heating by conduction). The only one worth spending a lot of money on is the firefly (but thats expensive)

If you can't wait longer than 15 seconds then you need to stop using weed.

Don't get mad that other people have money to buy what ever Vaporizer they want. Some of the low priced Vaporizers are also not up to the Standards of a "medical" device.

I'd recommend this tiny device called 'Vapman'. It's handmade in Switzerland and very high quality.
You heat it with a gas torch, it's ready to go in about 10 seconds. It's made from wood and the taste is just pure and awesome.
Also perfect to take outside, no need to recharge a battery, just take your gas with you and you're good to go.
Costs around 100$ depending on the wood you choose.

Small ones cost $200? What the fuck is this fad. You even look stupid walking around with one, cigarettes at least look cool and are relaxing to smoke

Great for camping/outdoors and at home. Very fast and great taste and vapor quality. Not so good for one handed use(driving) or using in town around bars and such.
Look up the Vape Critic on YouTube op. I've been collecting Vaporizers since 2007,this is best year so far.
If your into wax check out the source orb 4

Shut up kid

why are you triggered, just explain the appeal you see, jeez

the appeal is I get baked as fuck my dude

There's better things to spend your money on you spaz. How are lower priced vapes not up to the standards of "medical" devices?

A year ago i would've agreed with you but a vape isn't a complicated peice of technology, cheap chinese ones are now equal to the expensive ones in everything but aesthetics.

you save way more money if you smoke wax from a vape. I get a gram for $20 usds, lasts me about 2 weeks. I use a yocan battery with one of their wax attomizers.

>how can I pay even more money for my useless habit while looking like a complete faggot

Agreed. Also not that great if you want to vape with more than 3 persons.
This is the that shows you that there really is no need for fancy electronics, displays or batteries in order to have a great vaping experience. That's what I like about it.

Anybody has experience with THC e-juice? Weed is mad illegal in where I live so I wanna be able to smoke it outside with a normal vaporizer.

I watched videos on youtube on how to make your own but I need at least 7 grams for like 30ml and still have to risk losing all of it while making it. Anybody done the diy thing?

Fuck dry herb vapes. I started using these things.

Much cleaner high, much more convenient.
Literally any time you want to smoke, just cheif on a tiny little pen.

A 1g cartridge lasts me about 2 weeks if it's just me using it.
Longer if I don't smoke much.

Also, they sell multiple different strains.

XJ13 is a sativa with no CBD's in it, so it doesn't make you tired at all. Perfect for daily use and most people don't even realize what it is.

No distinct smell linking it to cannabis.

This is the future. Available at any dispensary for ~$35

name user

tfw living in the uk not colorado. Wish i could have something like this

>aesthetic
the chinese vaporizers are of obvious lower quality. the attraction of more expensive vaporizers is the improved electronics. they regulate temperature better, keep the temperature accurate, and are high quality (meaning they'll last a long time). also the materials of more expensive vaporizers are better. medical stainless steel is alright, but quality ones will use glass or high quality ceramics, which taste way better.

G Pro by Grenco

>shit tier bait is shit

>cheapest possible vaporizer I could get a hold of was ceramic chinese crap

have one of those flowermates. Had it for like 4 years and its still great. Only a single person vape though, kinda annoying sharing it, but it is doable if youre non of the group are big smokers.

dude the best vaporizer ive used ceramic. ceramic is a good thing.
the problem with cheap ones is they dont have good electronics

research has shown temperature regulation in herb vapes are pretty inaccurate across the board . I'm guessing you're one of these people who wants to "tailor their high" using temp. Research has also shown temp has very little effect on that (unless you're literally heating it to the point of combustion). Strain plays a far greater role in the resulting high.

As for the quality, yes there are a lot of shitty chinese vapes, but there are also a few great ones that are also cheap. Just because something's cheap doesn't mean paying an extra £100 is gonna make that much difference when it comes to vapes.

>high quality ceramics

It's fucking clay dude, it's not that hard to make a decent ceramic.

Yet another satisfied customer of "cheap and shitty chinese vapes"

This is how capitalism works my friend. If the chinese vapes were as bad as you say they are no one would buy them (which used to be the case). But they aren't retards, they've quickly solved a lot of the past flaws and now there are many great ones to pick from.

Isn't a huge improvement? UH SHUT THE FUCK UP.

KID OP I have a Pax 2, get a Pax 3. I smoke a lot of weed, every day. All of my friends have a whole sort of vapes and they all agree Pax is best. SO LONG YOU GRIND UP YOUR WEED NICE AND FINE.

So why is the Pax 3 better? IT JUST FUCKING IS. It does dry weed, it does CONCENTRATE TOOO omg do you know how high we're gonna get buddy? It comes with additional trenches which let you use 1/2 the weed for a lighter dose when you're out of dank. Fuck a nigga who says Pax 3 isn't much an improvement, that dude is broke. BROKE FUCK ASS FAGGOT EAT A DICK.

Guy come buy a pax 3 with me, omg we're getting wrrreuuuuuuccccckkkkkeeeedddd...

Either you post in many of these threads or that's some tasty pasta my friend

Fuck yeah beta cringe thread

>shut up
>why are you triggered
Fuck off and die you worthless waste of space.

you're aware that weed vape is nothing like regular vape and is barely visible most of the time until you're burning it, right?

We're discussing herb vapes not e-liquid vapes you fucking homunculus

Tons of great options out there right now. I'd say the biggest to consider is how you want to use it - small tokes here and there or sit down and get totally fucked up.

They've had some quality issues but seem to have them ironed out - the Grasshopper is a super portable, discreet vape that is fairly cheap. Insanely fast heat up time and gives you great hits. Can be a little harsh on the higher temp settings.

Pax2 can be found cheap and are a nice session vape, especially for groups. Pretty quick heat up time and the battery lasts forever. The 3 is a little faster and I don't have firsthand experience with it, but everything I've read says it's an improvement, other than the shiny finish being a smidge magnet lol.

The Firefly2 is fucking great, but has a learning curve for dry. I mainly use mine with wax. Near instant heat up and some of the best tasting vapor you can get. $$ tho

>dont be filthy casuals
Use storz and bickle

>people who can buy nicer things than me are stupid
I gave my reasons and my experiences and i believe higher quality vaporizers are better.
btw there are many cermaics, (i.e. ceramic zirconia)

hahah yes good goyim! buy from us trusty merchants storz and bickle, because you can trust us merchants to not charge you an extra £100 on a basic vaporiser

I've got a crafty but I wouldn't recommend it. Great flavor, but the battery sucks ass, it takes forever to heat up (3+min), and they're overpriced. If I did it again I'd go with the mighty for sure, even more $ tho

Shit's still gay as fuck. Why differentiate? Smoke a joint or from glass like a non fag

Or get just as ripped using a tiny amount of bud, have very little smell, and keep your ABV to make cannaoil...

But yeah light that joint up man

>literally flushing money down the toilet rather than getting a cheap vape that does almost the exact same job AND leaves you with money spare to spend on dragon dildos
none of your reasons or experiences were valid arguments

Yes but they essentially all serve the same purpose. As long as you're not planning on throwing it off the eiffel tower there's no reason why someone would put zirconia in a vape. The differences in the ceramic used would have negligible results.

The said thing is that I agree with this even tho it's bait

sad*

All i heard was: good god i love sucking cocks. Smoke a joint.

I'm not 10 and i don't live with mommy and daddy, who cares about the smell?

>lowering your risk of getting cancer is gay as fuck

Okay well tell me that when you've got a surgeons hand up your asshole to remove your colon cancer (it spread from your lungs because you refused to believe cool dudes like you get cancer).

"b-but i thought cancer was just a meme doc!

For 200$ you can get multiple setups .
Go for the wismec preadator setup

Nobody is going to fall for your bait reply to bait

I have a G science pro. Heard good things about the Pax.

Pax, or magic flight box (whatever it's called.

I have the pax. It's legendary.

/Thread

This

Magic flight's are way behind compared to other cheap vapes these days. The only thing they have going for them is aesthetics

Firewood4 would be another option if you like the looks of the MFLB. Has a much stronger heater.

They're constantly out of stock though.