Lichen

Blow Out

the bends the bends

My post in this thread.

Stop Whispering

Nas Album Done

b8

>sleepwalking

the only non-cringy song with good lyrics. Everything else on this album is trash.

The Leaving Song on that one AFI album

Clint Eastwood on Gorillaz
Essplode on Danse Manatee
Fell In Love With a Girl on White Blood Cells
Machu Picchu on Angles
Tom Sawyer on Moving Pictures
Dance, Dance, Dance on I'm With You
Tropic of Cancer on Panda Bear Meets the Grim Reaper
Madness on The 2nd Law
March Into the Sea on We Were Dead Before the Ship Even Sank

I Can't

Fight me, bitches.

The final redpill consists in realizing that Pablo Honey is unironically enjoyable
You and Anyone Can Play Guitar are severely underrated

White Blood Cells is a great album

It's funny because it's the worst song

creep on pablo honey is pretty good.

but adore you and #getitright are the best songs user

>shitty album

Chasing Pavements

No One

ok, i just didn't really like it. i prefer Elephant personally

This thread is weird. How do you find a good song on a shit album? Why listen to a shit album at all?

Swing, Swing

That song would have been a better lead single than the song she released last week called "Malibu."
The song would sound better with another guitar playing the chords.

1. Did you only just discover that song because Frank Ocean played it the other night? Cause that's how I heard it. Always thought the regular album was alright, not terrible (besides a few songs, like the laughable 4x4). Never knew there was a deluxe version, so thanks Frankie!

2. Rooting for my Baby is the best, but Adore You and Do My Thang are the other two best. LoveMoneyParty & #Getitright are good too

We Were Dead had plenty more good songs, also Gorillaz s/t is stellar you're wild
+ I actually agree on WBC. I actually think De Stijl & Icky Thump are their best. Elephant was good too

Because you didn't know it was shit when you first heard it, maybe?
Because sometimes it takes listening to shit to know what's good and bad, i.e. the artist sucks but they at least pulled song X off, whatever

PH doesn't deserve the autohate it gets. It's a solid album by any 90s rock measure.

Worst song by far, yeah

Say This Sooner

Arabella

Absolutely shit taste dude, are you kidding me? The song Southern Weather is jamming even harder than Say This Sooner. Though they're both great, which disqualifies the album in this thread.

The chorus for Stop It! will get stuck in your head for like a week too.

Maybe it's nostalgia talking, but there was nothing really so wrong with this album.

>also as of April, this album is officially 10 years old
Feel old yet?

The Way

well i don’t even know where to begin or how i should start these days

youtube.com/watch?v=v76J-P5ysjY
It's easily in my top 10 Kate Bush songs

Yes, kek. Frank got good taste.

Also bonus trivia, on all of the songs on Southern Weather, Aaron Gillespie recorded all the instruments and vocals himself. The exception being bass on I Mostly Copy Other People and Southern Weather.

Okay Aaron, calm your tits. We know you're trying to stay relevant after losing both your opportunities in Underoath and Paramore.

Just go turn into a Phil Wickham clone, it's your only hope now

The whole album was pretty good imho

Yo, what?!

When the fuck was Aaron in Paramore?
Also, yeah, Underoath's best album by far was his last. Their stuff after suuuucks

He was their touring drummer for like a few years during the self-titled album era.

People thought he was going to join as an official member of the band (which would've been kinda dope) but he got cucked pretty much when Zac Farro stepped back in the game.

I don't know if they ever really considered making him a member or not, but who knows

When It's Cold I'd Like to Die
Moby is fucking terrible

>le album is trash because lerics suckz xdd

Album is bad though

>implying that's a shit album

Burial's 'Rival Dealer'. Title track is great, the other two are stinkers.

>The craftsmanship of lyrics has no bearing on the quality!

Spotted the hyper-normie. Maybe you should stick to dubstep compilations.

second that, fucking dope album

>Come Down to Us
>bad

apart from the annoying "mike will made it" on every fucking track, this album is not all that bad.

Sure is. I like the melody at the start for about 2 minutes and after that it really starts to wear off its welcome and just meanders on and on. The second half of the track is just far too sickly sweet for my tastes, don't care for it all. And of course the monologue at the end is just unpleasant to listen to, owing to tranny voice.

The first two tracks are good, scrap the rest of the album though.

The Last Song