If Indo-europeans had a flag what would it be?

If Indo-europeans had a flag what would it be?

Other urls found in this thread:

staff.amu.edu.pl/~anthro/pdf/mono/vol012/01piontek.pdf
yfull.com/tree/R-YP254/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

that one

i upboat this post

This isn't what I wanted.

But it's what we need

KILL
THE
BOURGEOISIE
GLOBALISTS
AND
JEWS

lmao autism

Also here is the corresponding flag for the Finnic vassal state of the Indo-European empire :^)

>Lenin is a Jew
>Trotsky is a Jew
>Marx is a Jew
>Jews have more money than everyone else
lmao

>tfw descended from defiant alphas

>t.Obese Whigga

This is historically accurate

sure

No the symbol, not the flag

Slavic """swastika""" is older than "German" abomination.

They literally digged up West Slavic settlements and we-wuzed about ancient germanic aryan superhumans lmao.

>Polish education

They were inspired by Hinduism which they thought was the German traditional religion.
Swastika itself is such an ancient symbol we're all used it for thousands of years. If Hindus didn't assign a special significance to it then Nazis wouldn't have either.

>we wuz goths n shit
The swastika can be found on many Germanic iron age artefacts, although it obviously didn't have as much importance as the Nazis placed on it. And yes, these many of these artefacts are from East Germanic settlements in lands now settled by Slavs.

le finn defender of nazi germany appears.

Read my post again. This time slowly, so your brain can process it.

It's a symbol found every where in europe

>The swastika can be found on many Germanic iron age artefacts, although it obviously didn't have as much importance as the Nazis placed on it. And yes, these many of these artefacts are from East Germanic settlements in lands now settled by Slavs.
>now
East Germanics came as refugees or migrants. This land was already taken by Proto-Slavic population.

This was digged up in West Poland and linked to Przeworsk Culture which people link to Vandals lmao. They got SLAV'D

I'm not defending it I'm just setting the facts straight. You use """ so much you don't make a lot of sense.

Nobody stole the swastika from Poles. Oldest swastika is from Ukraine and over 10000 years old.

>Note that about half of all R1a in Italy, south-west France and Spain is CTS1211, meaning that it was very probably brought by the Visigoths and Ostrogoths. The Goths, although originally from southern Sweden and north-east Germany, had lived for several centuries in Poland and Ukraine before moving into the Roman Empire (starting with the Balkans), and appear to have absorbed local Proto-Slavic populations.
SLAV'D

Here's proofs.

Germanic women were made for Big Slavic Cock.
Really made me think, my dear Northern friend.
>ancient ukraine
WE

Hardly SLAV'D. The Germanics would have simply assimilated Slavic populations, and obviously some elements of Slavic culture would have remained.

>Hardly SLAV'D. The Germanics would have simply assimilated Slavic populations, and obviously some elements of Slavic culture would have remained.
Third of Vandalic male lineages were of Proto-Slavic origin.

Germanic women got bred by Proto-Slavs. How's that assimilation? I don't see any Vandals and Goths today.

>Hardly SLAV'D
>50% of Goth Y-DNA in Goth-ruled regions is Slavic
Delusional cuck.

Elite dominance

Also, Corded Ware wasn't purely proto-Slavic. It was likely ancestral to Proto-Balto-Slavic, Proto-Indo-Iranian and possibly Proto-Germanic, however.

Keep denying that Germanic women lusted over Slavic dick.

>Elite dominance
Goths were the elite, you dense fuck. They didn't differentiate between SLAV'D Goths and non-SLAV'D ones because they couldn't.

Germanics probably originate in a merger of Centum and Satem Indo-Europeans.

Bell Beakers influence went as far as Stockholm.

that's pretty neat

>Proto-Slavic

Muh Slavic culture.
Corded ware was long gone before the formation of Slavic culture and has hardly any connection to it.
Like connecting WHG to present-day Sweden.

It gets better

Clearly the flag of indo-europeans should be the swastika

Slavs are the masterrace

I don't know why you care so much, this thread is all about Indo-European unity, not division. I couldn't care less if Vandals were actually Slavs.

Also nice image, I love the modern artistic interpretation of the ancient Slavic culture and religion.

I agree.

>Like connecting WHG to present-day Sweden
Swedes are undisputeldy descendants of I1 Paleoniggers, therefore they have most claim to them. Similarly those populations closest to Corded Ware in terms of haploshits and auDNA have the most claim to it.

>I couldn't care less if Vandals were actually Slavs.
Your previous posts suggest otherwise. You view Slavs as beneath Germanics, hence the insistence to the contrary in the face of irrefutable evidence.

Swedes have mostly IE and Neolithic farmer autosomal DNA.

It's the Balts who are most WHG at the expense of Neolithic, despite having exterminated the WHG paternal markers with their caste system.

My post about elite domination? Well I also accept that the Slavs practiced elite domination and assimilated remnant Germanic tribes in Eastern Europe during the migration period, so there is no "suggestion" of Germanic superiority.

They are genetically, but there´s close to zero cultural connection to WHG.

Same goes for Slavs and Corded ware, drawing any cultural conclusions from the spread of R1 to modern day Slavs is advanced WE WUZ.

>Indus-Valley
>Indoeuropean

Just no. It was founded by the local bronze age farmers and WAY later conquered by Indo-European expanders that were still semi-nomad that time.

Had to accept that Proto-Slavs were in Central Europe before Germanics and that Germany has no fucking "ancient" claim to Poland as Nazis and Prussians ranted about?

Sucks to have real science doesn't it?
IT'S ONLY RIGHT WHEN WE DO IT XDDD

AYY HOL UP WE WUZ IN POOLAND BEFORE POLES XDD

Hard to accept that when Nazis were digging for their ancient germanic aryan kang proofs they only found Proto-Slavic culture?

Then i suppose you could say it's the symbol for, humanity's flag?

>Germanic-speakers were not the original IE inhabitants of territory which is now Poland, they came during middle-to-late Iron Age as immigrants or invaders and in relatively small numbers.
>There is a biological population continuity in Poland since the Bronze Age until nowadays - neither Germanic immigration nor Slavic immigration altered it considerably.
>Language & culture of population of Poland were changing few times, but population - in its main core (not counting quite numerous admixtures from migrating peoples) - is similar as in times of Biskupin-builders:

staff.amu.edu.pl/~anthro/pdf/mono/vol012/01piontek.pdf

Stop fighting please, we must unite to destroy the Afro-Asiatics, Niger-Congos, Turkics and Finno-Ugrics.

Nazi's made sure it was the exact opposite. God damn idiots.

Fuck Germany.
I'm glad they're a "dying nation".
For their lies, eternal torment and suffering their brought on their neighbours.

I'd rather trust the Finn than a Kraut.

Hmmm.

>Then i suppose you could say it's the symbol for, humanity's flag?

Not entirely. It is truly connected to most R-HG subgroups, but it predates them and sporadically occurs ijn other cultures.

>Proto-Slavs were in Central Europe before Germanics

Fuck off. Corded ware =/= proto-Slav.
Give any evidence of a cultural connection of coded ware and slavs. There is not enough to claim that Slavs are a continuation of corded ware.
It´s the same time of retarded as "Muh Germanic Superaryans".

This one

>Fuck off. Corded ware =/= proto-Slav.
It was the same subclade, you fucking retard.

>Give any evidence of a cultural connection of coded ware and slavs. There is not enough to claim that Slavs are a continuation of corded ware.
here Also this Now bend over, just like your germanic ancestors did.

Poland and Finland have both been wronged by G*rmanics time after time, be it either historical falsification or shameless exploitation. We are natural allies.

b-but muh jainism :(

True

>WE WUZ ORIGINAL ARYANS AND SHEEIT

Just stop it. Neither we are, you idiot. Europe was struck by many cultural revolutions, iron age, hunnic invasions, rise and fall of the celts ect...
There´s just no way to connect any present-day middle european Country to its bronze-age culture because it was overformed several times.

I second this

here is a French one

Fired my synapses tbqhwy

I don't give a shit about your "w-we were just pretending for centuries lmao, sorry".
Now that the truth has come out, your words don't matter anymore.
Proto-Slavic people reached modern-day Poland and Eastern Germany first.

Into the trash, Kraut.

>It was the same subclade, you fucking retard.

Yes it is. As wel as I2 is still present in Sweden today. But there´s ZERO cultural connection, you haploshit.

Nice D&C, Pekkaberg.

Why wouldn't you trust a Finn, eitherway?

There is zero connection between M458 that came to Poland during Corded Ware and modern-day M458?

Kraut intellectuals everyone.

Eagle, Swastika or a "Tree".

What ever do you mean by that? Germanics didn't consider themselves to be one with Slavs and looked down upon them. You have done more division than Finns ever could. Germanics and Slavs never were united, purely because of Germanic megalomania.

I hope the future will be brighter.

Proto slavic and proto germanic are more like dialects to each other, than entirely different languages.

The God of the Aryans is Ahura Mazda, it should on every flag to remind the Anaryan subhumans that we're Ahura's chosen people.

An eagle on a tree with a swastika on it

Your ilk are deceitful and dishonest, Poles if anybody know this and therefore will never trust you.

>Every R1a-M485 is a Slav
I don´t care as I am R1b and don´t have to fap to people that weren´t slavs, but corded ware. A culture that is entirely gone. Slavic culture formed later and I honstly don´t care if anyone in East Germany dates back to corded ware, slav or whatever.

You try to create some slav WE WUZ on indeoeuropean origins.
Know what? it doesn´t work.
M485 originates from M417
>Steppe pride
>Slav rapebabies BTFO

Works the same way as the shit you claim.

wtf i love zoroastrianism now

CULTURAL connection.
Read what i write.
It´s like Swedes claim pride in WHG culture because of their I2a2 hg´s.

I guess you can add Proto-Albanian to that and you've got yourself an Aryan brotherhood.

I am part Polish myself, though.

>this is Sup Forums thread
>but on Sup Forums (!)
WHOAH desu lmao senpai

It´s even more WE WUZ.
Single nucleotide polymorphism matters.

Culture doesn't mean shit, same as language.
It's genes that matter, germcuck.

Your pseudo-nation is literally a fucking blanda-up of Celts, Slavs and REAL Germanics(Scandinavians) lmao, that's fucking brutal as it is.
But I guess it's only okay, when your shitfucked ancestors we-wuzed about being everyone.

Genetically "Poles", "Proto Slavs" or whatever the fuck you want to call it, sit in the same fucking place since 2800BC or even before that.

Yet another Germanic deception tactic, Swedes who claim to be fond of Finns do the same.

There are plenty of peoples who I like but don't claim to have ancestry from.

IIRC one of Ahura Mazda's names was something like Varuna and his name may have started out in the form of vouruna-mitra, which makes him synonyms with the vedic deity Varuna, who himself was derived from the hypothetical proto-indo-european god U̯érunom. This would also make Ahura Mazda similar to the Greco-Roman diety Uranus

Speaking of higher ranked gods, the highest ranked indo-european god was Dyeus (known to the Greeks as Zeus, to the Romans as Jupiter and to vedic hindus as Dyaush)

Your nation is a blanda-up of Slavs, East Germanics and Sarmatians, though ;^)

what would be the colors?

tbqh, it would be better to make a swastika out of those colours

Nah, Proto-Slavic population that came here during Corded Ware expansion assimilated Sarmatians, East Germanics and many other that came here.

"Legendary" founder of Pooland, was R1a.
yfull.com/tree/R-YP254/

Perhaps, in the way one would be fond of a pet. For that is the mentality of the eternal G*rm.

Blue, red, white and yellow swastika arms

>Your pseudo-nation

Go fuck yourself, east Prussia. Polish inferiority complex at its finest. Hitler did nothing wrong.

>Proto-Slavic population that came here during Corded Ware

Original poles got cucked by R1a Steppe.
Nice history you got there.
Bend it like you will, there´s always something to shit on you.
D/C slavshit shill. I guess you´re more J1.

I would say blue and gold to represent the sun and the sky (given their prominence in the Indo-European religions), but it would look too much like Sweden's flag so I went with black and gold instead. It looks more aesthetic and menacing that way as well.

>East Germanics and Sarmatians
Sarmatian admixture is basically a myth. As for the former, it isn't comparable to the Celtic admixture in Germany.

>Original poles got cucked by R1a Steppe.
What the fuck are you talking about? Poles ARE "the R1a Steppe".

It was a joke, hence the face. However, it is true that Poles are no more "pure" than Germans, especially when you take into account population size and geographic spread.