Degenerate fashion

Why are converses worn by degenerates?

Other urls found in this thread:

adl.org/education/references/hate-symbols/boots-and-laces
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Emo faggots or typically kids with mental issues wear them. Also androgynous faggots.

fuck off, Chucks are the coolest shoes ever fucking cuck. I love them

Same reason they wear horn-rimmed glasses or handlebar mustaches. Something from the past to be "ironic".

Like any good nonconformist, they want to look just like their idol kurt cobain

They're cheap and disposable, like the people who wear them

I have a special edition from ac/dc
:c

Fuck you, Hulk Hogan has a handlebar mustache and he's based.

-___-

What's wrong with Chuck Taylors? They're the normiest of normy shoes. They've been a big seller been selling for like 50 years

I wear Asics like a true aryan

>Supreme
>Stan Smiths
>Yoga Pants
>Timberland Boots
>Anything sport related

>fuck off, Chucks are the coolest shoes ever fucking cuck. I love them
Yea, because walking on a hard piece of rubber wrapped in canvas is not only great fashion, but is ultra comfortable also.

But really, these shoes are worn by tools 100% of the time. They are overpriced garbage. If they were still being sold for $30 like they are worth, it would be one thing....but for what they ask (and get) for these uncomfortable pieces of shit, Id rather just wear something that doesn't make my feet and back hurt.

Saying Chucks are degenerate is like saying blue jeans are degenerate. All sorts of people wear them.

I wear them too (they are also my favourite footwear) but I know I'm a degenerate. Wanna know why these shoes are worn by people like you and me user...

>current year
>not wearing winklepickers

lol OP is a beta faggot.

I wear Chucks all the time, they're great for lifting.

See

>chucks are the unofficial official shoe of the counter culture and alternative life styles
>Kids these days don't realize Nike owns converse, so they are only feeding the kind of company they are against

Pure, fucking, kino grade pottery.

I usually wear Adidas or vans. Is that degenerate?

On the one hand, this guy is a complete fucking cuck.

On the other hand, that's a great beard. I think I'd have to wait a few years to get a beard that big. Maybe I need to hit the gym and boost my test.

He could probably make a success of himself if he wasn't brainwashed by the ZOG. Oh well.

Chucks = vans user. Worn by the same groups.

Chucks look a thousand times better though

>>Anything sport related
you're doing a good job at representing your obese country, tyrone

>vans
Yes, worst damn shoes I've ever owned. All the uncomfortableness and downsides of owning chucks but with no durability. I've never owned a pair of vans that was able to last a year.

this is my style

>chucks
>cucks

It is the ultimate jewshoe

chucks feel awesome and the leather ons last forever. what do you wear? vans lol

Don't shit on Chucks. Thats some all American footwear you got there. A top quality shoe, at least until they got bought out by Nike.

Fucking hell user and here we are talking about chucks being degenerate. These shoes need a fucking thread of their own...

No if you read some of the posts you'll see that I wear converses. Vans are shit

What is the ultimate redpill shoe anons? Is it pic related?

Redwing steel toe are my go to

I don't really wear much besides boots anymore but these are what I wear working out or going down to grab something at the store during the summer.

Get some New Balances. There were articles written on how they've been adopted by Neo Nazis.

The hysteria is real folks.

What are thooooooose

Holy Jesus user. What in the fuck are those...

These exact ones in black

I really like their designs, a lot of em are really bulky though. You know of any redwings with a slim profile m8? I looked for a minute but came up empty handed.

Jordan aj1 has become my shoe. Comfortable, looks good, durable.

Pallidium

>WTF are those?

Eurotrash shoes

They're very comfortable, the sole is extremely thin so it's almost like walking barefoot. Good for your feet. Plus they are very cheap

Mhmm not sure on slim im a fan of these
Tbh they're ultra durable

Palladium pampa hi 47 m8. They're pretty comfy cept they're a bit narrow. go half a size to a whole size up if you have wide feet.

I wear em cus they sell em at ross for 20 bucks and they last for years.

Put some red laces in there

>they sell em at ross

My dude, Ross is the shit.

This. I got a pair of blue ones my size on clearance for 25 bucks.

>not wearing combat boots

Butt y though?

Shit son these are the only way to fly!

Just got new shoes, I wanted chucks but they were too thin for my feet, or too "small", even when I had the right size on.

Otherwise I see no prob with them. I'd trust someone wearing Chucks over Air Jordans, amirite?.

Within a few racist skinhead circles, white or red laces have to be "earned" by some violent act such as attacking a perceived enemy of the white race. However, most racist skinheads wear red or white shoelaces not because they have committed an act of violence but simply because it is part of their subculture.

adl.org/education/references/hate-symbols/boots-and-laces

Enlighten us user what are some good pairs? I've had my eyes on these puppers for awhile now.

Shit, I had no idea. Guess I'll totally trash the comfy-ass black and red ones I have.
They look nice with jeans. As long as you don't get some bright-ass color, you're not a faggot.

Negros and latinos wear shoes with red laces all the goddamn time. And 80% of shoes come with white laces, so that skinhead shit's just retarded. They should earn their red laces by making their white ones red with the blood of shitskins

I wear these to work almost everyday. Thoughts?

the only choice

>They look nice

No they don't like look juvenile. Unless you're in the music industry or an artist, no man should wear chucks past his late 20's unless you're doing yard work or at the gym.

Neat

those are perfect, makes it super easy for everyone around you to identify that youre a sperg

I love them to point that whenever I see girl wearing them, I automatically rate her higher than other girls.

Cowboy boots are badass. I bought a pair of Lucchese and love them.

Those are dad hiking shoes, not combat boots.

They're for work user sempai.

>Have more than one pair of shoes.

It's casual wear. Don't have to wear them all over the place all the time. I get what you're saying, but it's not that big of a deal.

Agreed. Danner makes some nice combat boots, very comfy and light too.

I switch between these and the Palladiums for work.

They are actually the perfect shoe. Super comfy, look good with any type of pants, are light-weight, not too expensive.

I wish Nike would make Cortez shoes in wide

If you want boots for work buy work boots then faggot.

Timberland pro pit boss is a damn fine boot.

I remember when I was in the Navy, and the seals used to wear all black Chuck Taylors on missions. You can put fins over them when swimming in the water and quickly take them off to run on land.

>redpilled shoe
>redpilled
>shoe
Jesus christ this is emarasing

doesnt matter where you wear them, you will be the sperglord of any room you enter.

make sure you wear it with cargo shorts and a tshirt thats a little too short and shows the bottom of your fat gut.

bonus points if the shorts are on in the winter and you tell everyone "my legs just dont get cold"

Kek that would help I guess. These look aesthetic af thank for the heads up m8.

This has fucking nothing to do with politics

Mods are clods
Mods are clods
Mods are clods

Solid advice their brodin.

They sell them at Sears and dicks sporting goods if you want to try them on before buying.

Comfy as fuck and loaded for safety out the ass. My old job was 10 hour days and once you break them in you don't even notice them.

I like to wear Converses and I like to cum in my wife's face.

>I like to wear Converses and I like to watch random strangers cum in my wife's face.

Ftfy

only acceptable shoe

oh fuck right off. they go with everything and they're good lifting shoes.

Its probably just summerfags. They'll go away in the fall.

>not wearing something that will last a decade with proper care

More like 100 years.

FYI Vans are the normiest normie shoes and have been going on for 50 years, Vans started in the 60s along with the rest of modern degeneracy.

you guys are all still wearing shoes for fucking 14 year olds

the only reason you should wear chucks is because they are cheap. but they aren't really cheap anymore.
There is not a single thing these shoes are good for except making you look like a 'fashion' following fag without any individualism.

well made shoes/boots should last a lifetime. They will need to be resoled, but that is why soles are made of leather and heels of wood.

I recently got me these, they're pretty sick but hard to keep clean

mmm OG royals. Yum.

Ultraboosts are the most comfortable and fasionable shoe ever. Fight me.

fashionable**

I wear these, and yes Im a straight male

>Mike "Love Hertz" Pence

holy shit i thought i was on the wrong board for a second, haven't seen a tripfag in a long time on Sup Forums

how can they be for degenerates? its comfortable and practical footwear outside the office. i mean, you're not going to wear asics or nikes to go walking around right? Those are for running and you'll look like a fucking moron

That's a shoe for a guy who likes backwards basketball caps.

if you're going for a jog, I hope otherwise youre an idiot

Confirmed. Got 4 pairs

are they good for running, playing sports? is that what you do?

unless you're an athlete, you've missed the point