Want to talk about sports

>want to talk about sports
>get bullied for no reason

Brazil? Why? What did I do?

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0nRoYbpTW2Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Tell your countrymen to chill out desu

tell your local autist to calm down before he gets your country range banned lel

wrong

ook ook retard we aint the ones spamming the board

ook for me

you made fun of people dying in a plane crash.

>Americans talking about a current event related to sports
>Brazil autists spamming board with unrelated stuff

you both hug it out

I wanted peace but they said I was wanting acceptance of the white man
Sup Forums americans keep calling me monkey

I'll fight back amerifats

No he didn't , other people did

9/11 xDD

wtf i hate americans now!

vocaroo.com/i/s0nRoYbpTW2Q

But you were wanting acceptance from the white man tho

Fuck off lardass mod.

>one very new autist about to be banned and probably can't even restart his own router
>this means his entire country is bullying America
ah yes

No, I wanted to understand why some psychopaths hate us.

There's nothing wrong with wanting to be friendly.

how do you know he didn't?

Because some people are just hateful and edgy and there's no fixing them. If you're older than, say...16 you should know this by now. Don't take what they say to heart

I'm psychic

I'm used to it already but it saddens me that so many Americans are so racist/xenophobic, not only on Sup Forums.

I actually admire American culture but these racists won't let me stop admiring the country that respects free speech and freedom.

You gotta separate the south and midwest from the northeast and the west coast

Yeah, it is pretty sad. But the social justice warrior stuff has started to get out of hand here I think a lot of it is a reaction to that. It's sad that people actually fall in to the trap of hating those that are different than them

Pretty disrespectful desu. I have friends who died in 9/11. I know most of you shitheads probably weren't even born or were babies at the time so you can't possibly comprehend it, but I still get triggered by the memories when people talk about it.

I also find it weird that enough time has passed that people are starting to joke about it more and more on the internet. Growing up it was such a touchy subject that most people didn't even bring it up, now I see 9/11 jokes all the time and people being so lighthearted about it it just feels wrong. Pretty soon it will become like WW2 hitler jokes or something where they aren't even taboo.

I just find it weird that people are allowed to make jokes of my friend, an actual living breathing person I knew, dying.