All right Sup Forums, I need your help to troll this scammer out of existence

All right Sup Forums, I need your help to troll this scammer out of existence.

Here's the deal:

I am searching for a used car for my first vehicle. It's taken a few months, but I've finally managed to work up enough money to finally get a car. The trouble is, finding one that actually is worth having.

Through my dumpster-diving on various used car websites, I picked through a bunch of actual broken cars to finally find what seemed to be the best deal that I'd ever seen: A 2009 Nissan Maxima for $2,500. My price limit? $3,000. This was an amazing car *below my max price*.

This was almost too good to be true.

I instantly messaged the seller and she responds fairly quickly, by the name of Caroline. Caroline was short, sweet and to the point. Apparently she had just gotten divorced and had decided to move back to her home in New York (decidedly out of state for yours truly) and needed the car gone.

I was the man for that job.

So then, after a bit of back and forth, she sends me her driver's license, extensive pictures of the car and plenty of information about it. She states that, even though I found it on Cars.com, she wanted to send it through eBay Motors for their middle-man way of handling payments. I agree, and she sends me the invoice.

That's when things get a bit weird.

The invoice was all correct. It had everything from the graphics to a customer support number to a friggin' ID number for the listing. But how you were supposed to pay was in *BitCoin*.

I looked it up, and eBay does deal with BitCoin, but never as payment. I decide to call the number in the email. Instantly, "Michael From eBay Support" picks up and I run through the email with him. He says it's fine and uses the pin number held within to look up the trade.

Satisfied, I tell my father who then proceeds to ridicule me for calling number to verify legitimacy in the very email that I was trying to legitimize.

Needless to say, I try calling the *actual* eBay support.

Other urls found in this thread:

cars.com/vehicledetail/detail/695071052/overview/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I was answered only with machines and a long waiting period. Then a guy who just immediately told me that it was, in fact, a scam.

I move on with my life. But now, I found another nice car for a nice price. And come to find out, it's the same sort of scam.

So here's what I want to do. Let's call this guy over and over with stupid questions.

Here's the number: 1-(866)-495-7105

Bump for potential

Bump

Add some extra contact details OP, britbong user wants to get involved too!

looks like we got ourselves a good old fashioned raid... calling the number thanks user going to ask if the accept chocalate bars as a form of payment

phone is busy good work guys

Record it user, don't be a fag.

Anyone who gets scammed deserves it honestly. You're an idiot, I wish it depressed you enough to an hero the world is better without people like you. You know how stupid and uneducated scammers are? How does it feel to know you're more useless than that?

Technically OP didn't get scammed, he only almost did.
At least our elite team isn't displaying signs of illiteracy..... Fuck!

scammers have a job of tricking people. honestly bro the majority of scams are too sophisticated to realize you are getting fucked. Like buying a house from the bank, insurance, majority of pharamicuticals and surgeries. Shit nigga if you really think about it it's harder to find things you aren't getting scammed by than things you are

thats just your shitty outlook on life you beta fag. This guy almost got fucked over by a huge piece of shit so im all for trying to fuck with this scamming cunt

I almost forgot, we also have an email address:

[email protected]

Church.

Me 3!
I do think OP should link to all though before you faggots get too excited.
God forbid this is a scam?

Not true. People do not deserve to get scammed.

Let's raid the scamming fucker.

Are you retarded?
Link it all or nothing at all, faggot!

He didn't get scammed tho

I'm European so I find unreasonable (most for my rly bad english) call that scammer but yess was a long time from a nice raid request like this :) flood that mail will be awesome

You are quite the little retard aren't you.
If you somehow manage to farm a private army here they will find out how fast scammers pick up and move.

if you see a "too good to be true" price then it almost always is. Go to craigslist and you can find a pile by searching under say 2000$ or 3000$.
Hey a Dodge viper with 23,000 miles for 6,500$! Seems legit!

Only a retarded 15-16 year old special needs, would flip out when they find these are scams aimed at the truly stupid.

How about you post you city, state and address and let us try to find you a car instead? There are car people here as well as deal finders.

I wanna see an advert for a car before I do shit....
All signs are pointing towards OP been a faggot.

line has been busy can't get through

Got scans from the fake eBay email that the scammer sent me:

i am going to try and get this niggers ip address hold up guyz i need a craigslist post or some sort of post to reply to so he thinks i have legit reason for contacting him

This shit looks a fucking scam already. How could someone fall for this shit

shit niggas i got to roll.. let's continue cordinating our efforts.. drop a line at [email protected]

Got his listing, but he took it down so it's basically null and void.

cars.com/vehicledetail/detail/695071052/overview/

The new person has a Facebook, though, and I can link it right here:

/profile.php?id=100008345463351

This is 50 shades of bullshit KYS OP and get whipped like the kinky little slut you are.
Post link to a valid/scam car sale or GTFO!