I'm shaking a bit right now, guys

I'm shaking a bit right now, guys.
I got accepted into a studio apartment literally across the street from where I work. It'll be small, and a bit tighter on money, but I'll have my very own place for the first time in my life. I've been waiting for this for over a year, and I finally got it. I'll be moving in just over a week, if all goes well.
Anybody else live alone here? I've always either had family or roommates, sometimes in incredibly small living conditions (imagine 5 people living in a single RV). This will be MY space. MY home. I'm so excited but I feel like I'm about to throw up at the same time.

>How long have you lived alone? What did it take to get there? Are you happier alone, or do you like the company of others (not "friends", but just someone else in the house/apartment with you)?

Been living alone for 2 years now. Feels good, i can fuck girl, do my own stuff, nobody is here to tell how to live my life. Also you are supposed to be able to live on your own, if not, work on it. You'll see the benefits of living on your own on your social life and on women.

if you're living a good, productive life, then living alone is best, however, if you party a lot, tend to be depressed, etc it's the worst.
loving with someone is really hard unless you're super compatible. I love with my girlfriend who's amazing (cooks, cleans, sex) but her 7 year old is a fucking disaster.
pic related, my best roommate

living alone is nice , no big deal

>How long have you lived alone?
4 years i think
>What did it take to get there?
i dont undertand, i moved to another city for uni

>Are you happier alone, or do you like the company of others (not "friends", but just someone else in the house/apartment with you)?

i liked it alone , i really felt comfortable, then GF moved with me , it was nice.
now after some years , i got used to live with her , i dont know how it will be to live alone again.
i work from home and i stay all the time at home, i feel like in a prison sometiems

you wont be alone for a long time, you will get a gf or soemthing and move on with your life. make the most out of it , part with friends bring girls, etc, massturbate whenever, weed

Yes. why the fuck are you shaking, what's so wrong about it? you won't die or anything, at most, you will have to get someone to cook/do laundry for you, other than that you are good.

Lmao, raising another's child. CUCK

I guess I'm shaking because it's all happening so fast. I'm excited as shit, don't get me wrong. I've wanted this for so long. Now it's here and I feel like this

I've lived alone for most of my life. Here is my advice. Although you may end up living with a girlfriend eventually, don't do it for at least a year. Get one year of care free no bitching life under your belt before you sacrifice your freedom. You will look back on it fondly your entire life.

This, listen to this man.
Yes you WILL end up living with some grill. speaking from experience.

i like how y'all are implying i could actually get an SO once I get my own place but I appreciate the enthusiasm

Don't worry, you'll be fine, the first night in your very own flat feels amazing. Also the next day when you wake up and think "holy shit, this is real". Can confirm, been living alone for 14 months after being dumped by the gf.

>inb4 no gf.

I can do whatever I want and my neighbours are really nice and young people, so it's a mix of party and privacy. I like that.

I live alone, the only company I need at home is my dog.
I work with heaps of people and on the saturday after work I go to the pub for a couple hours with my workers (only 6 of us)
I sometimes go to the brothel on a saturday night or if I'm lucky I'll persuade a chick to come over
life is perfect like this for me

stay mad basement dweller. his dad pays child support and his grandparents take him when his mom can't. so I'm not really "raising" or "supporting" him

Happy life rule #1.
Keep your place really clean.

do the dishes, do laundry regularly and fold/hang your clothes up. When space is small, clean living space improves quality of life.

Other stuff:
Is there a 99ยข store or something nearby? Cuz you are gonna need lots of odds and ends, like dishes, cups, sporks, napkins, toilet paper, dish soap, sponges, broom, and air freshener.

dont worry about living alone, having a space you can call your own, with no one in your shit, is awesome. Music, TV, internet, books, and spacing out is fucking awesome, not having to answer to anyone when you want to just chill

good for you, faggot

Uh oh i touched a nerve didn't i, cuck?

also, my house is always clean,

i love living alone, wanking off nude on the couch all day long lmfao

Congrats OP
Iv been living alone for the past year, before that I lived in a bachelors for 9 years which is kind of like having your own apartment, except it had no kitchen (I had to go upstairs which was linked to another apartment) so basically it was like having roommates.

I love living alone, sometimes it gets lonely but that's when you bring girls and they stay for a few days in a week. I should probably start charging them rent.

Enjoy the time to yourself, but don't wallow in it. It is easy to get sucked in to roneriness - especially if you have a proclivity towards gaming and long nights spent surfing the web!

I think that living by yourself for a year or two can do wonders for a young developing adult. It allowed me to become comfortable with myself, develop useful habits (keep things clean and smelling decent!!), and as a result made me more confident and attractive to women. That's the other thing. Having your own place can work wonders if you have a social life.

Don't invite anyone over unless the place is relatively spotless and decently decorated. This should just become a general rule for you. Humans get used to smells quickly, but first time visitors could quickly be turned off both to your place and you because scent-memory is so powerful.

The big thing to remember is to try to be social and go out when you can. You don't always have to spend money (you can order waters, or say you're the DD to get free sodas in a liquor glass). But you must get out there and socialize, or you may risk becoming a hermit.

>good for you, faggot
Thanks, bro!
And yeah, there's actually a Dollar Tree across the street from me. And i have most of the bare essentials already (silverware, some plates) but i need pots and pans. and a microwave. and a vaccum cleaner.
Thansk for the advice!

You might end up with a SO just BECAUSE you have your own place. Be careful.

>being this rich
Give some to charity user.

Goodwill or related places can be a good source for other shit like that. Also look into "Re-Store" shops that have appliances and furniture.

Lots of these guys are given you rules about cleaning.
It's YOUR place. If you don't want to clean you don't have to

Congrats user. Welcome to a fun life. Also, great location. Well done, faggot. If it's a bit more expensive that's OK because the great location offsets that.

my place might not even be that big. I don't remember the exact measurements, but it's going to be the smallest studio they offer, so it'll be tiny as fuck.
i could only hope it looks 1/2 as nice as the pic in my op

>OP gets to afford this
Wish I was so lucky. Congrats.

You sound like you've been neglected in your childhood.

Did you want daddy to touch you, faggot?

Keep telling yourself that CUck

My brothers wife has a 9 year old daughter and he told her she couldn't live at their house so she lives at her grandparents.
That's real man shit, faggot

I want to high five you so hard right now you lucky bastard.

You'll love it.

>risk becoming a hermit.

As if it's something bad and unwanted.

I think most of us live alone.. I've lived by myself since a week after my 18th birthday, and i'm 30 now.
It's great, i can live at peace with my quirks and strange behavior :)
One forgets that not everyone has the same opportunities, here everyone moves out to their own place at 18, and moves a lot of times during their lifetime, to bigger and better or sometimes more affordable places, and of course most move in with their partner and join economies so that they can afford the bigger and better.

Ur a grown man acting like a child, probably because your around a little annoying fuck who isn't yours all day and it's (yes it's, little fuck face ) rubbing off on u

Started living alone for a year since I moved to Germany and study here. Got a really nice student apartment near my uni through a friend. It's really fucking nice man. I'm personally a hygienic guy so I can't really stand living with typical students my age. It also feels really comfy when you bring a girl to your apartment. It gets lonely sometimes though, especially if you have no gf.

this layout seems like the bathroom and kitchen are in the wrong places... you'd want the bathroom next to the bed and the kitchen next to the eating area.

I just realized i never lived alone in my entire life. 32 yo.

i'm already kind of a hermit honestly. i almost never leave my room, unless it's for food or to go to work/errands.
i am a bit concerned about becoming a total shut in, tho, especially because i do have tendencies to seclude myself and get depressed. but at least now i can cry and not worry about bothering roomates :D

He is right actually. Raising somebody else's child is quite foolish thing to do.

Wanted to write the same!
This the worst you can do!

Start doing percocets like me.

I don't get paid for a couple days and I'm kinda hurting, but fuck it it makes life better. Alone is better random hoes no bitching.

>> mfw he is not only raising another mans child but he is probably getting cucked on a regular basis by said man

>Are you happier alone, or do you like the company of others
I loooove being alone. I can shut my door and do whatever I want. When I want company, I go out to where other people are.
Easy

i'm already addicted to etizolam (think xanax but weaker) but i'll take opiates into consideration.
i could be like the next mr robot except i wont try to fuck my sister and i'm not a cool hacker

>How long have you lived alone?

16 years

>What did it take to get there?

Willpower and a bit of luck

>Are you happier alone, or do you like the company of others (not "friends", but just someone else in the house/apartment with you)?

I've had 11 roommates in the 16 years I've lived in this house. All of them lived in the refurnished basement, but we all shared a common area. There was only one person I would consider good company, but she had a kid that would stop buy and it became for too inconvenient for everyone involved.

Go out and get some air basement dweller. There is nothing wrong with dating a girl with a kid. There is a really good chance you're either a virgin or have a terrible love life. I'm not the user you are arguing with I'm another user.

I wouldnt live with a woman that chose a man over her kids.

Don't listen to the hivemind virgin neckbeards on this board. There is nothing wrong with dating a girl with a child. All the autist here have had cuck inbedded in their dna and they all live breathe and eat cuck.

I'd only date a single mom if she's a widow. Not "my baby's daddy is dead to me." A widow, met a man, got married, had kids, he died.

yes, I guess so... its just when you visit the biggest losers and fucking wastes of humanities, they house or trailer is usually a fucking pigsty, shit piled up all over the place.

the whole purpose of getting your first place alone is to avoid that lifestyle, i guess