This image is banned in Russia,I hate censorship so I bring it to Sup Forums! Thoughts?

This image is banned in Russia,I hate censorship so I bring it to Sup Forums! Thoughts?

>This triggers the putin

Please have some respect and take that off the internet.
HAIL PUTIN!

there is a cult of personality, but Putin will end soon (he anounced what he'll avoid next race)

Butttriggering a world leader could be fun.

Sup Forums's autistic screeching would be music to my ears.

no bait plz stop lies fake news sad!

heil hitler

believe me, I'm FBI agent

Not only banned - you can go to jail for posting it.

>opposition (mess of faggots)
rate

Hahaha Putin i always suspected he loves dick more than pussy :D.

really? what has the world come to.. if you deny the Holocaust in Germany you get jailed... wtf is wrong with people? you can believe in what you want and express what you want just as long its not something faggotry

>user stealing normie cancer memes from reddit
>Sup Forums really utter shit these days
sage this faggotry

>if you deny the Holocaust in Germany you get jailed
deny the what?

implying it was good before

I remember when censorship like this would send us out in droves to fuck their shit. Sup Forums has lost it's edge.

Everyone in this world could be triggered, why me n not a world leader. What they have more than me. We will all sleep together in the same ground

I never said it didn't happen, just that it was really funny.

I don't know exactly to who send it n how to do it. But I want, I'm in

It all started with skinheads, they killed nigger. So our goverment made a law abot extremism. They made list of banned materials (pictures, video, books e t c)
And soon this law started to kick any who insult people with power. You told bad things about corrupted governor? You are extremist. Hate crime. Go to jail.
We got a community of people who called theself experts and they making "analizing" of materials and say - yeah, it's extremism. Judges don't need to think, they have too many cases to do, they just send people to prisons because experts know better if it's extremism or not.
This is how we live in Russia today.

Just as long is bad for others

That's the problem, we lost the people who knew how to lead. Sup Forums has them now, and no way those faggots will go after their precious poot-poot.

cyber warfare can be less dangerous and more fun to take down enemies..

Really sloppy work. It's like the artist didn't care about conveying a message.

He is very cute baka :3

Lead then

bump for potencial

seems like the artist tried to hard and slightly over shot it, i can barely jerk it to this.

Where do you live that if you deny the holocaust you get jailed?