Hey guys, i wanna share a story about what happened today, my hands are still shaking

hey guys, i wanna share a story about what happened today, my hands are still shaking.....

>i was at the checkout line walmart
>there were 2 guys behind me holding hands and quickly kissing and they were with their 6 & 1/2 year old daughter
>i thought nothing of it
>some random lady tells them to stop doing that in front of my daughter
>i tell her that that is their daughter not mine
>she freaks and starts screaming, saying she will call protective services because 2 men cant raise a child
>their daughter is crying, the 2 guys are choking back tears from the discrimination
>*I go into badass mode*
>EXCUSE ME?!? THEY CAN DO WHATEVER THEY WANT, YOU ARE A HATEFUL HOMOPHOBIC PERSON, AND YOU CLEARLY DON'T KNOW THE LAW
>I TOLD HER: YOU KNOW WHAT? LEAVE RIGHT NOW! WE DON'T NEED YOUR NEGITIVITY AND HATE HERE!
>HER FACE WAS PRICELESS OMG
>ALL THE PEOPLE WHO WERE STOPPED AND WATCHING IN THE STORE STARTED CLAPPING
>the woman started crying, i told her its ok and she apoligised saying she had a bad day and her parents were homophobic and that she will never do it again
>she apoligised to the little girl and gave her a high five and 5$ for a candy bar
>i start crying, people really do change
>the 2 guys thank me and ask if i ever need any favors to ask, i told them its ok and that i only wanted to do the right thing
>i just got home and im SHAKING like omg i am pumped full of adrenalin and i feel bad for yelling at her but remember guys all you need sometimes is a little push to help you realize who you are, have a great day :)

sorry if its lined up wierd i dont know how to make the green text right, they should just make color options when you type this site is confusing took me a while to figure out using google lol

the photo is not related to the story

Other urls found in this thread:

gaybeast.com/movie/85772/horse_blowjob
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

OWNED!!!

Nice b8 m8 I r8 8/8

Facebook can use your filth, newfag.

r/thathappened

That's honestly awesome..

Every. SJW. Fantasy.

AND THE WHOLE RESTAURANT CLAPPED

holy shit i was was you id record that bitch and swear bad words at her you showed restraint

Walmart has some weird people I swear (not the couple I mean the mean lady) awesome story tho OP!

damn nigga you should write a fucking book

Yes this is real and it happened. Good going my lad. :))))))))))))

Wow op you put back my faith in Sup Forums

Thank you for this touching story

OP kill yourself

woah man, take your negativity of this thread

I thought his was Sup Forums not reddit...

I can sense the Red Presence in this thread....

I know you are here, Russia, I know you're here...

Sup Forums is Sup ForumsAck!

>do people really just go on the internet and lie

I usually don't post, but this story is evoking. You did good today, OP. You stood up for three random people, which is honorable.

Just make sure you keep a level head and not turn into a sjw. It's a fine line.

Copy. Pasta.

Idk whats with the hate on reddit anyways it has a LOT more subreddits than this site and its not only just one comunnity, there are lots of them to choose from. I'll be honest i use reddit more than i ever used this site, lets face it, reddit is actually interesting to use for longer than 20 minutes but people just like hating stuff i guess

4chins, and mostly pointing out Sup Forums, used to house a lot more interesting and evoking discussions.

This partially changed due to the new posting system and all the limitations, and of course half the community growing up and moving on with their lives, only showing up once in a while.

Yes, also check'd.

Agreed! This is fine but SJW's are cringe, keep your cool when dealing with ignorant folks. I'll be honest OP I nearly teared up when you mentioned the daughter getting the candy thats so sweet

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight

>things that never happened

Only newfags will actually believe this shit, just a few days ago their was this same fucking "story" but with a few details changed. Fuck you OP

Oldfag here, these new shit post provoking threads are weak and not worth the >kek

Newfag detected

This bait is evolving

God bless you op

You're doing it wrong. You have to beat fagots with metal pipes, not white knight them

>23 posters
>35 replies

Fuck you op

Well also Sup Forums did a lot of hacker stuff so a lot of us wanted to be part of it, im an old fag though i joined since 2014 when the fappening happened and it was on the news, all the new fags are coming here ruining it now

this

Meh. Shitty bait.
>Goes on Sup Forums to pretend to be a SJW to piss people off
>Others pretend to give a fuck about bullshit story
>Lurkers just consider how often the two homos fuck their six and a half year old trap "daughter"

someone post webms of decapitations pls

What the fuck op. you are a peice of shit, that poor kid listens to 2 men buttfuck eachother and hundreds of their boys who come for sex... abuse

You are an sjw bull rapist

2014? What a joke. I banged a chick I picked up off /b in 2010.

I put them in my USB because my HDDs is full...

Prevet mi brat, kak delah?

i used to lurk here when gta SA was released

bullshit everyone knows theres no girls on the internet

>not being able to spot obvious b8
maybe its you whom art the newfag

But how, so many white knights how you stand out my friend

I don't give a fuck faggot

>Was 2010
>Lurking on Sup Forums while at work
>See post saying "Click this link to be connected to the person closest with you for chat"
>Click link
>Person is 300 miles away
>Turns out to be chick (19)
>Chat with her online for three hours
>Get her number
>Call her the next day
>Convince her to fly to Vancouver to meet me
>Bang her
>Bang her another few months
>Stop banging her

Pic related.

>durr a thread is only good if there's as many posters as replies

Girls on here? Psh. Back in the old days hot girls were a dime a dozen and usually it was trolls pretending to be girls. Hell I used to fall for the emails with guys pretending to be girls i almost even drove halfway across the state after someone messaged me to meet and fuck back in '08 but my buddy told me that it was probably a guy since they didnt show any new pictures

Back to tumblr faglover... kike bigotry stinks here and Sup Forums

That's not the point at all you fuckface. He's just responding to his own shit

It was all fucking bullshit anyway. Bullshit.

What if its like the boy who cried wolf? You dont belive it after theirs a real story because all of the fake ones. If it happened than good job

>be me today
>standing in a Walmart in Jew York
>two fucking faggots in thongs are standing in front of me
>nice little girl and some nigger with more rolls than the fucking bread aisle
>faglords keep kissing and poking at eachother cocks, right in front of this little girl too!
>I ask them to stop
>nigger goes off on me, says muh dick a few times, she's acting insane
>little girl is crying because nigger chimping out
>realize that everyone is actually mad at me
>realize I'm in real life and if I show my power level too hard I'll be in real trouble
>apologize, pretend I'm sorry and give the little girl 5 dollars
>go on Sup Forums and create a nigger hate thread

I hope they all get raped by wolves.

that sounds fake, also is the n word nessisary? does that make it funny or something? im not a sjw but thats old it was never funny to use the n word its just edgy kids who wouldnt have the balls to say it to an african american

whoms't*
freshfag, get olde

I'm not sure if you're actually retarded or trolling me but clearly I was just rehashing the OP from the old lady's perpspective because I'm autistic and bored and want acceptance on Vietnamese basket weaving site just like you crave a cock that can pump you full of your dad's acceptance

Well it is Walmart so you never know. I once saw a fat guy sitting on a fatty scooter and his shorts were so short and open that you could see his disgusting little worm, kids probably saw it too. Shop somewhere better, it's worth the extra $ to not be in a store that attracts the worst people.

That's a big country to fit in one thread

oh i thought u were being legit, nvm

2010? What a joke. I was on Sup Forums when they released season one of The Simpsons in April '87

idiot, Sup Forums didnt exist then you new fag. kek i checked the history of Sup Forums wiki so i know your lying

Y'all know this is either poorly executed left propaganda on 4chin...or poorly executed trolling of 4chum by 4chiz right? Either scenario is horing.

Try harder.

You just didn't bought a pass, kektard. It was the deep web back then

>Vancouver
what was she into
is this washington or BC

any more good fresh stories

sorry im new here too i didnt know haha

Don't worry man newfags welcome here just make sure you post in every thread and lurking is for oldfag who will come out of their shell to tell you how much you should suck a dick

>to fit in one thread
all my wat

"Ew, something positive? GEHT OWF MEH FUR-CHRUN FAGGOT FAGGOT NIGGER FUCK."

Vancouver BC.

Haha. Troll. There was no fucking Sup Forums in 1987. Do you know how old M00t would have been?

You can't contain Russians unless you give us a board. We will kidnap moot and I want one way ticket to Novosibirsk for my whole crew with a 50 megabytes connections. NOW

i knew a whorepal who flew out to vancouver

she liked rough shit and being tied up much anal too

loads of fun

It was called /oldb/. It's the same thing. I know I was there

Where was she from?

I was there too skull-fucking your eye socket with a butter knife.

OP fuck off u faggot, a story like this gets posted every hour

Will gorefag ever learn how to use liveleak. 30 years of this bullshit and I'm getting tired of it.

NICE BAIT CIA
Your gay cultivation program will fail

Can I still find the video of you getting ass fucked by a donkey there?

Walmart!
Fucking kill yourself

>Where was she from?
good question

gay

Woah the b8 is strong with this one

I only do blowjobs nowadays

gaybeast.com/movie/85772/horse_blowjob

wow op you are the best person in the world

.. is that what you wanted? to be validated for your very "normal" thaughts?
fukking faggot

Glorious gif. Saved

Thanks user

Worst b8 ever

Wtf is this shit, leave Sup Forums now

I hope this is either some lame samefagg trolling, there better not be this many legitimate idiots in this thread

Not OP but you are stupid my friend. When all of you old pricks die from old age, you will take your homophobic hate and ignorance with you. The CIA has nothing to do with anything, I'm also bi not gay, had a couple of gay friends at my old liberal arts college though (I still have some gay friends) the younger generation is now more accepting of homosexual after years of bullying, suicide and harassment. We realized that the old generation was ruining things and as a result, we learned from your mistakes and hey, look at the world now...it's the best it ever was, technology wise etc. so just shut up. I usually never get pissed by Sup Forums posts but I wanted to educate you maybe you will learn something, punk.

>Saw this lady talking about Catholics yesterday
>Had a rough day im Catholic she was insulting Catholism
>waiting with about 15 other people to cross the street it gets more annoying say outloud JEWS DONT BELIEVE IN CHRIST !!!
>She says I do believe in Christ I asked her are you a JEW !! ??
>all the people gasped crossed the street
>This lady follows me says they do believe in Christ just not accept him as their Messiah I go NO THEY DONT !
>Heard a guy in the back laugh outloud.