Hey Sup Forumsros. I'm hearing all this stuff about a possible war between America and North Korea...

Hey Sup Forumsros. I'm hearing all this stuff about a possible war between America and North Korea. Any of you know what branch of the military is the best? I want to fight for my country when shit goes down. And I want to do it with honour.

Other urls found in this thread:

ign.com/boards/threads/i-stuck-the-narrow-end-of-a-whisky-bottle-up-my-ass-today.453498415/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

if it goes down it'll be over in 5 seconds

Army.
But really anything other than the marines is viable. Marines treat their men like shit

Coast Guard

I'm from UK so my American army knowledge is limited, but go special forces no doubt.

Join the chair force, you get to drop sticky loads of freedom on disgusting foriegners

Meh, all suck.

Anyways now that I bumped, I can tell you right now, if you go Army, you have to go Rangers or Special Forces if you want to experience a non-bullshit armed forces.

If you go Marines, you'll hate your life and get forced into anything. Army infantry is pretty hooah. I'm Army FDC for artillery and my life is hell.

Navy is like Army from what I hear but instead it's worse for taking you away from home all the time, but I hear they also give you more down time when you come back home.

Air Force is full of a bunch of faggots who think they are tough shit. Only real mofos are the pilots who are pricks to be around. They're all officers too and make life hell being enlisted around them.

The only non bs armed forces is the airforce.
All wars between civil countries will be fought from the air. Bombs and intel from air will be able to do almost every mission. Besides, the army is useless without airsupport.
Just admit it

i definitely wont be fighting for a president who dodged the draft himself haha fat fuck

Not OP or that guy, but yea thats why im enlisting into AF. Havent gone to MEPS yet but my ASVAB score is 85 and considering medical AFSC because i was recommended by other airmen. But its been so long since im still trying to prepare for MEPS and am pretty desperate to just get into any AFSC because i heard medics stay in DEP for a long time. What other AFSC should i look into with less DEP? Or is medic worth the wait?

Go air force. Be a drone pilot. Sit in your chair and push buttons. Win the war, easy mode

The chairforce might be a bunch of lazy faggots, but there is no denying, they have it comfy

I enlisted for the dutch AF so idk all those fancy terms from the states

>fight for my country

Good goy

So why not marines?

ign.com/boards/threads/i-stuck-the-narrow-end-of-a-whisky-bottle-up-my-ass-today.453498415/

Oh lol thats fine. How long did it take for you to get into the Dutch Air Force? Did/do you like the overall military experience?

Here in America it could take several weeks, months, or even a year depending on what job we sign up for

I heard medics here have one of the longest delays because so many people want to become a medic

there is no honor in fighting someone else's war.
let's face it, everyone that joins the army just wants to kill people in a justified way and then brag about it when they come back and act like a 'hero'...why don't you grab a gun and an hero instead

Hook up with the Canadian Arctic Rangers. Pretty much winter camping, cool fucking sleds, and running into nobody but seals, narwhal, and polar bear.
> I've "heard" aboot weed being in good quantity also.

edgy