My life ended today. Turned out that gf is prego. (we are together for 3 FUCKING weeks)

My life ended today. Turned out that gf is prego. (we are together for 3 FUCKING weeks)

What the fuck to do. Is running away to an another country really possible? How? I don't want to live as a homeless.

>inb4 hurr durr faggot you deserve it if you fuck without protection

I KNOW RIGHT

Abort that shit

be a man and accept the responsibility

Get an abortion, Man up and be a dad, or just be another deadbeat dad.

Get a job. Man up and raise your child.

3 weeks?? r u sure its your child nigga?

where you from op

>3 weeks

Unless you were fucking before you 'got together', that ain't your kid. Good luck, user.

She is like "user I am so happy I know it is too eraly in our relationship but I want to be a mother, my family supports me"

Fuck you I still have got one year in uni I want to play vidya.

eastern europe

we were

this

How does she feel about abortion?

Get an abortion. Is thgis really still a thing? Abortions are totally normal.

Disregard, you're fucked.

slip a plan b in a drink, give it to her, pray to the gods

>She is like "user I am so happy I know it is too eraly in our relationship but I want to be a mother, my family supports me"

rip in peace

It might not even be your's OP.

Talk together.
You can have the kid with her and not have a relationship with her. Having a kid can be kinda cool. I know I love being a dad, and having a wife isn't a big part of that. Having the kids is.

You need to get that /fit/ vitamin C and black cohosh recipe lad. I don't have it or I'd give it. For starters, put inordinate amounts of vitamin C in everything the cunt eats/drinks

Fuck off fag

How old are you?

It might not be all that bad. I bet you can do it.

If you haven't finished college yet, you should learn a trade. Become an apprentice electrician or something.

Have an old-fashioned family type situation. 2.3 kids, a dog in the yard and whatnot.

Become a "syrian refugee" in Germany

That fucking monster in her belly is mine for 100%

She wants to keep it.

If I break up with her can she force me to pay child support? Is there a way to avoid it?

I've been through this OP.

Let me ask you this. And answer honestly.

How long were you dating before you first had sex?

And when was the last time you had sex?

pretty good suggestion, but be careful, she might freak
best to say "we've been together three weeks, there's no assurance we will still be together later kid or not... are you prepared to raise a child alone if it comes to that? also I'll never pay a dime of child support even if I go to prison because I vote ABORT ABORT"

there's no way around child support beyond faking your own death and getting a new identity
or just don't pay it but unless you live off grid (no id, no residence, no official job) and you make money all in cash they'll come after you eventually and start garnishing wages and whatnot, you dumb cuck

Really good idea right here

this op

Demand an in vitro paernaty test. Also 7 weeks is about the average time it takes for a positive pregnancy test. Med fag here. You are being set up. Also if you put your name on the birth certificate you are by law the father even if you aren't the biological father. 18 years of child support one way or another.

Yes she can until the little shit is 18. It I were you I'd talk to a lawyer real quick if you want to avoid it. You don't ever have to see the little fucker but you'll have to send her checks.

24, you can do it.

And if you break up with her, you may get a chance to appear on The Maury Povich Show.

2.3 kids. .3

Maybe this is a better question for /pol
But dont you think the man and woman involved should have equal right to decide what happens to the unborn child.
Some kind of veto should be apropiate since the decision is not really yours but the baby's. You decide what kind of life it will get. If you or her are not ready to provide him a good and happy life, you should not have the baby.
If one says no, it should be no.

This.
The man never has any saying in all this

We are officially together for 3 weeks, that was the time when she moved in my appartment.. We were fuckbudies for 2 weeks before that.

We had sex 5 days ago.

I told her that I am freaking out because I consider myself still a child, and I don't know if I can be a reliable parent. She answere me that she wants to keep it.

that is...sad.....

I don't know...I would gladly leave her now to don't pay child supporot but this seems to be like I am a scumbag.

>Turned out that gf is prego.

OH. MY. GOD.

how could it ever happen?

I guess you could take the train somewhere, go east m8. Ride the Trans-Siberian Rail Road all the way to its terminus in the east. Nope out if that is what you want m8.

Alright faggots, so by now we understand that the child is his, the bitch doesnt wanna abort. he clearly doesnt want this. Suggestions to make her lose that fag child without rising suspicion?

Abortion is murder.

Those of you supporting abortion should be assassinated, that is, aborted.

>That fucking monster in her belly is mine for 100%

24 years ago you were a fucking monster too, faget.

Btw, in 24 years, did noone explain you what naturally happens when inserting penor in vajayjay?

As long as the fetus hasnt developed a working brain, it is pretty much a clump of cells with only Potential life.
Just like ur semen
With ur logic you are also murdering millions of lives every time you fap

fake and gay.

you're just throwing in an arbitrary rule ("hurr durr working brain", the thing you clearly miss) to get an excuse to pay for some murder --that is, abortion.

once male semen reaches a vagoo, everything that follows is as Nature commands.

Sup Forums solved this problem ages ago. newfag.

>be me 24
>a life wasted in vidya and shit
>finally managed to get a fuckbuddy
>knock her up
>engage her
>hurr durr she just missed a period
>be me
>24
>and unwilling to take responsibility
>and not yet having landed a decent job
>be me
>24
>TENDIES!!!

𝓹𝓻𝒆𝓼𝓲𝓭𝒆𝓷𝓽 𝓭𝓸𝓷π“ͺ𝓡𝓭 𝓳. 𝓽𝓻𝓾𝓢𝓹

>how could it ever happen?

What is the difference between a 3 week fetus and a small cup of sperm

That's not your kid OP.
Get the hell out

You're an idiot. 3 weeks and without a condom? That kid would be better off with a smart step father

OP here.

The thread is dead I think. I don't know what to do.

There are working chances in Tibet as I see it now, maybe I will apply, or I will an hero.

dunno

It is night here and she is sleeping in our bedroom. How the fuck can she do that I am so fucking nervous.

you have a fair point

are you implying that after 3 weeks you were only sperm?

he should just DNA-check and manly accept the result.

the condom just broke

Forcing a woman to take medication isn't ethical. Abortion can have life lasting effects and affect her fertility and mental health.

What men should be able to do is opt out of funding and raising it. I think a legal document delivered to the woman (a few weeks before abortion is no longer available) should be sufficient to permanently give up fatherhood and child support to that child. Then it's up to her to make decisions about her body and life.

>samefag

Oh OK damn well either run or make damn sure it's yours

Comes to Sup Forums for advice...

falcon punch, motherfucker

not this time, faget

Where should I go?

I told it my parents they freaked out.
I told it my friend he became a faggot with "HURR DURR YOU WERE MAN ENOUGH TO FUCK HER, BE A MAN NOW"

not op but not a bad idea actually...

Falcon punch her in the ovaries.

Push her down the stairs.

ABORTION

nice shoop

𝓹𝓻𝒆𝓼𝓲𝓭𝒆𝓷𝓽 𝓭𝓸𝓷π“ͺ𝓡𝓭 𝓳. 𝓽𝓻𝓾𝓢𝓹

you piece of shit are able to shout "abortion" because you weren't aborted.

start crying, tell her you cant deal with having a child and that youre gonna kill yourself

is the bible belt whipping you to hard?

Stop whatever you're doing and make as much money as fast as you can. Enough to bury a person!

File name + post = TOP KEK

>made my day user

Strongly suggest she get an abortion.

Otherwise, DO NOT admit you are the father until you get a DNA test. DO NOT sign any birth certificate (if you do, the law considers you the father *even if it's later determined not yours*).

You got a solid chance it's not your kid, despite what she says. Stay calm.

first of all you're a moron. How can you be 3 weeks with her and know she is pregnant? maybe not even yours. Don't do abortion - it is killing and will be on your councious all your life. Be a man and responsible. Congratulations! you'll be father :)

Why would you believe it's your kid? Paternity test first. If it's yours, kill yourself and maybe kill her too before child is born. Irresponsible to bring a kid into this world and you are doing it a favor.

>eastern europe
Well, your bitch is probably hot, then, so at least there's that.

Post pics of her asshole, plox?

Where dick goes in... babby comes out.
Which part of your sex-ed classes didn't you comprehend, homeschooled?

>he became a faggot with "HURR DURR YOU WERE MAN ENOUGH TO FUCK HER, BE A MAN NOW"
hes right tho

worth a shot, eh?

>Strongly suggest she get an abortion.

TLDR: man knocks up gf, then baby gets killed because hurr durr retaliation

She propapbly got herself pregnant. Grills are weird.

It's clearly not your kid. Cut off all contact with her and if she shows up at your house, call cops. If she even births a child, demand paternity test.

also, condoms are not always 100% "safe".

Ever considered to be brutally honest about this, saying you do not want a child at this particular age & time? Adress this issue with her, her parents and your own parents and try to find a solution altogether. If the baby is a keeper, you'll be stuck with them regardless of how things will turn out. The opportunity to meet provides you the opportunity to stand up for yourself and to set everything straight.

>saying you do not want a child at this particular age & time?

he "did not want", but he inserted Penor in Vagoo, and Nature understood that he "did want".

>be me
>gril
>have stupid ass bf
>had sex with some guy awhile ago
>get prego
>tell boyfriend its his kid
>act all happy about it because I'm gonna have the kid and theres no way the actual father will want me back
>bf still thinks its his. Good, at least he won't leave me alone with a kid
>mfw I fucked up but got an idiot to take care of my child

this

Listen up
This is what you do OP

Tell her you want to have a talk, be alone and sit down together. Explain to her that you have been together three weeks, I love you, bla bla, and that a kid is a huge commitment. Explain that you will raise the child together if you can get a paternity test. If it is actually your child, then you stick around and raise em.

If you leave before a paternity test, you're everything wrong in the world.
If you raise some other dude's kid, you're everything wrong in the world.

the earliest a test can pick up pregnancy is four weeks user.

For some reason I want to eat lemon now.

What baby? I'm suggesting aborting a fetus, which is not a human being.

take responsibility for your actions you fucking idiot
talk it out with her, does she want to keep it?
would it be financially advisable to keep it?
what kind of life would you two be able to provide for the child?

dont be a little bitch, you little bitch

Deadbeat dad here with 2 abortions under the bridge. I don't suggest abortions. Lot more guilt than u think

every time u fuck a bitch you can get her prengant user, dont fuck a bitch if you can man the fuck up and take care of your child.

fetus = baby

also, you = faggot

CONGRATS!!! you'll be daddy

Cum on your stomach and let it dry so you can peel off the squirmies

Fuck you I don't regret any of them

You need to propagate the white race user.
Raise a smart red pilled kid who will do the same.

>Deadbeat dad
Worrying about his own abortion guilt and not taking care of his kids.

Wew lad

Yes I understand, but I think that girl has told her parents already in a feeling of 'ecstasy' about how crazy enthousiastic she is about the child

I presume her parents are happy for her and that they assume OP is fully supporting their daughter's decision to keep the child

No, a fetus is not a human being any more than a clump of skin cells are.

Hence, I did not suggest that any babies die.

You can get mad, though. I give you permission .