What do you do when you're balls deep in a hooker, spill your load, then realize the condom broke?

What do you do when you're balls deep in a hooker, spill your load, then realize the condom broke?

Pic semi-related, could be her twin if she didn't do drugs

Other urls found in this thread:

cdc.gov/std/gonorrhea/arg/
who.int/mediacentre/news/releases/2016/antibiotics-sexual-infections/en/
academic.oup.com/jid/article/181/4/1421/863000/Multiple-Drug-Resistant-Chlamydia-trachomatis
nbcnews.com/id/5387438/ns/health-sexual_health/t/drug-resistant-syphilis-spreading/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Abortion

I bang hookers in South East Asia so I don't really have to worry about that. Also never had a condom break before.

moar plz

With the general availability of oral contraceptives the only reason, and it's a good one, for condoms is to prevent disease.
Many sexually-active girls are carrying benign Chlamydia. It's everywhere. It'll fuck you up good and proper.
Some of the traditional STDs are effectively untreatable due to the over-use of antibiotics. I mean they are putting that stuff in animal food and wonder why our bugs are immune to it.

Shut the fuck up almost every std is treatable and curable. Not much of the worlds population has HIV or AIDS and both are marginally manageable now, faggots like you are garbage. You use scare tactics to bully people into doing and thinking what you say. Why do you even talk about shit you know nothing about?

Tell her no charge for the creampie.

Charge her extra for the sauce.

Nothing. I regularly bbcip.

Prostitutes are always the way to go user.

She's a 10/10

After it broke she sort of just started hitting me up for casual sex whenever she was horny, got a fwb out of it. And she swallows and even brings friends

stories?

cdc.gov/std/gonorrhea/arg/

who.int/mediacentre/news/releases/2016/antibiotics-sexual-infections/en/

academic.oup.com/jid/article/181/4/1421/863000/Multiple-Drug-Resistant-Chlamydia-trachomatis

nbcnews.com/id/5387438/ns/health-sexual_health/t/drug-resistant-syphilis-spreading/

Though the link to this and pumping food with antibiotics is nonexistent. That really only increases medically resistant food borne illnesses.

Think of this, though. Say 20% of adults are carrying chlamydia, gonorrhea, etc. with no symptoms. 5% of them contract a medically resistant food borne illness and take heavy antibiotics, but not for a period of time that's consistent with killing off the STI. Say 1% of them develop a medically resistant strain of the infection, but remain silent carriers. Depending on their promiscuity (and lets face it, lots of people are promiscuous these days) that's a pretty quickly spread problem. Considering people usually don't wear condoms for oral sex, there's a chance you will be cucked to death.

If your fear is getting her Preggo...Just leave and never come back. if she has ur number delete it and get a new one.

If your fear is getting the "gentleman's drip" (aka STD) Just know that most Std's are curable now a days and the fact that your probably fine. Unless your dick was covered in paper cuts lol

I'll suck my jizz out of her ass.

Wake up...... wake the fuck up. Bacteria are getting stronger and more immune to the antibiotics everyone's are taking

That's pretty cool you found a party girl, how old is she and what do you guys do after sex?

fuck off shill, I know your bull shit statistics already.

Thailand is where I went but that seems to be the place everyone goes to anymore. Not many Americans but plenty of Brit lads, Germans, and Russians if you go to Pattaya. The girls are fucking god tier, and no you don't have to worry about trying to figure out which girls are girls and which are lady boys. Most of the Lady boys are in specific bars and the ones that are street walkers with straight up tell you. If you are down for Lady boys you just have to ask them. All I can say is Thailand is god tier and I can't wait till August to go back there.

Here's your .001 sheckels, keep shilling gyom.

I also go with hookers, I don't have any pics but they're pretty fun. I don't like it in the U.S. though since they usually have no idea what they're doing and for some reason think sex means lying there like a dead fish. Much more fun in S. Korea.

How do you find hookers? I'm new to this. Asking for a friend.....

I live in Nevada where you can find brothels and shit goddamn everywhere. Haven't been to one, but I've thought about it. I hear they're kinda expensive, though. Anyone been to one?

>what do you do
get checked for std, consider buying her a plan B if she knows your name.

She's 30, we usually smoke a joint and talk about music and politics after session

adultwork com

Honestly I lucked out and a friend found her, keep in mind the pic of the girl I had isn't really her it just looked like her. He knew a girl that did this for a time and he called her up. You can find them in strip clubs which is how I found my next few. You just have to talk to them see if they're down with going back home with you. Usually you can work out the payments, I've done this a few times.

Eh I try to avoid politics when it comes to any conversation because I don't care much for it. The hookers/stripper I have sex with just talk about stupid shit like hobbies and work life.

go to a strip club, vip room, drop $200 or so, she'll probably let you finger her and suck those tiddies when bouncer not watching. she'll recognize you got cash and aren't a cop and give you her phone number if you aren't disgusting.

I've gotten head from a stripper before for $40 but I guess I don't want to go in looking for who's down. I just want to book a girl and be over with it

people like you need to leave and stop fear mongering.

This user knows, it sucks that this is how you have to do it in the U.S. It's not like this in South East Asia.

Yeah it does suck having to find people that are down for sex. Some times the strippers won't do it at all and then you're just screwed out of money. I'm assuming you're in America because I am as well and it sucks trying to get hookers here.

Yeah I'm in the US. My friend has been trying to get me to go to Thailand but I don't want to make a trip out of fucking girls haha

Checked and has your friend been to Thailand before? Also you can do other stuff there as well.

August? The rainy season? Dont most girls go back home to Eson since fewer tourists are ? less money? I've only been during give or take Dec - Apr. and Apr sucked since it rained so much and brought on the bugs. But not hating i'm just less knowledgeable. But Thailand is heaven on earth if you share the same morals as me.XD

Condom came off once and was inside of her. She pulled it out and nothing happened. If you go raw every time your chances are higher but once or twice shouldn't matter. Just coat your junk in hand sanitizer immediately after.

It's the end of the rainy season and the middle time between the low and high season. Honestly it's one of the best times to go in my humble opinion because it's still the cheap time to go but the girls will start going back to the clubs. I think we have the same morals user. :)

i suppose you could also look through backpage or something, but that's no different than a street hooker. Bad idea on both counts.

Best way is word of mouth, a group of friends always knows that one chick. 30ish, don't give a fuck, not quite on the streets yet.