My girlfriend thinks shes an avid edm listener because she only listens to 21 pilots and chainsmokers...

My girlfriend thinks shes an avid edm listener because she only listens to 21 pilots and chainsmokers. What do you guys want to tell her about chainsmokers?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wyydWaVyJB8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

they're talented pop music makers who know how to make catchy, danceable tunes to listen to with your friends and have a good time

>having good time
>listening to The Chaincucks

Pick one you fucking normie or even better, kill yourself

lel

post some of your music if you're so great

you act like just anyone can make a track and have millions of people fuck with it

let her keep listening to shitty music instead of calling her out so you can continue to have a girlfriend at all.

>Implying success in music isn't 75% luck and 25% marketability.

>Chainsmokers

I cringe every time i hear this shit

The guy's vocal range (that he uses in his songs, anyways) is fucking shit. He stays in one spot the entire time.

On one of their popular songs featuring Halsey, he sounds like a fucking background singer while Halsey takes the main stage.

If he wants to be the lead singer, he needs to actually vocally take the stage and make his presence known. Get out of that comfort zone, dude.

I don't care if it's popular and "sounds good"

Just because it sells doesn't mean you shouldn't actually try when you make music.

/vocalist rant

>2017
>not realizing that the majority of people have garbage taste and use music as background distraction and that's exactly their fanbase

>21 pilots and chainsmokers
call her a faggot pleb for listening to that shit

its bc he literally has no range, thats his limit, anything beyond just sounds god awful

My friends couldn't have a good time listening to that shit

I was giving him the benefit of the doubt assuming he was just hiding his actual range, but kek I should've expected as much

The band might actually be genuinely good if they kick the dude out for someone with actual vocal/songwriting ability

I just want her to know. The only good EDM is Drum & Bass.

The Chainsmokers are the Nickelback of EDM.

youtube.com/watch?v=wyydWaVyJB8

EDM is the Nickelback of music

The chainsmokers are good, only fringe groups of autists like Sup Forums don't like them

>a girl is willing to put my penis in her mouth, but her musical taste isn't the same as mine
Life must be hard, you cockstain.

i hope you get aids you fuck

They definitely bone each other backstage.

REEEEEEEEEEE

Coming from a board who call Kanye, Kendrick and Weezer godtier, calling others normie is ironic surely?

yup hes right

Nobody with actual taste says any of those things newfag try lurking harder and you'll see Kanye Kendrick and weezer are routinely bashed here by anybody who's not underage

The Chainsmokers are the Adam Sandlers of pop music

leave her

The Chainsmokers, like a lot of popular groups, often just go after whatever is popular and pursue it. They're basically just abusing a formula to make easily digestible music to make a quick buck (or in their case thousands). A good example of this is how the song that put them on the map, #selfie, was a Melbourne Bounce song with a popular fad randomly attached to it, and after that they abandoned the style altogether to make formulaic pop music.

kek

They haven't made a single song that doesn't rely on dated EDM cliches, stock presets, or tumblr-tier lyrics
For as trash as most crossover dance-pop is these guys are the bottom of the barrel

ive told her this, and i tried to at least get her into grimes or anything better, but she refuses to listen. shes your basic girl listening to t swift and radio pop garbage

Who cares what shit she listens? It's not like you are forced to listen to same music.

As long as she dont consider music as a hobby and don't believe she has a superior music taste it's all OK

What happens Friday and Saturday night or iin Festival season? Or at home and you want to have music on?

As someone who knows very little about contemporary edm I thought Melbourne Bounce was a meme name for Harlem Shake.