Why do Trump supporters bleed so much when we beat them up?

Why do Trump supporters bleed so much when we beat them up?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hdOee16Xl5c
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

they stick around even after the fight is over. that's why your statistics are unbalanced

must be magic

Why do they piss themselves all them time?

why are trump protestors so edgy?

Lol, I didn't even know there was a second, even funnier half of this picture.

They are so cringey. The MAGA hats are just rebranded fedoras.

lol fascist cucks attack and mock everyone who disagrees then try to take the moral high ground and claim they're for liberty.

>assaulting people for being right wing is okay

Red looks good on them.

I sucker punch does not constitute a fight.

So you have no problem assaulting innocent people who democratically elected a representative. BUT, when we want to keep people who do not

>follow the proper rules and guidelines to enter this country
>kill people based entirely on whether or not you believe in their religion about killing non believers

Out of the country, we're the bad guys? Do you not see the cognitive disconnect of protecting people illegally enter this country and who want you dead, and then assaulting legal citizens of this country for exercising the right to assemble peacefully?

Kid, you really need to grow up.
You come here daily attempting to trash a newly-elected President out of your massive butthurt in chosing a loser and having lost, somehow under some notion that you are ever going to change anyone's mind. Just like your brainwashed libtard Master Soros-whipped peanut brain can't comprehend anything other than what you've been spoon fed for years and sees everything through that prism of delusion, perhaps you can comprehend how futile (if not retarded) one of your opponent's advocates might appear to you coming here daily regurgitating the same stale shit that will never do anything but polarize you further.

You are one sad and pathetic mother-fucker to come here on the asshole of the internet every fucking day and post your mindless propaganda.

Find a noose somewhere. Hang it high. Insert neck and gimme your best Michael Jordan impression. With any luck you'll snap your fucking pinhead clear off so the rats will have something to eat tonight in whatever shithole you crawl in.

because you are violent rednazis

[citation needed]

Everyone knows the police come in whenever they see white people gathering. They're the ones who make the Republicans nervous and violent.

OP

holy shit, that's not even a little, drip o' piss in the heat of the moment, that looks like a full on empty the badder I suuurd piss.
Maybe we could start a thing, piss for trump, if beliebers will do trumps crowd will to I bet

I'd like to grab her by the pussy

you mean attempting to bait and troll?

>Ponader

That guy had an overall grade of 1.0 in his Abitur in Bavaria. That's actually impressiv.

LOL anyone notice how these "anti fascists" dress JUST like the soviet Russian/German secret police.

Shields can be used as weapons.

If one of these stupid fuckers does that they are as good as dead.

A cop will put them down.

Guy on the right thinks he vlogging, he just has head trauma, oh america!

Nah, I don't have any problem bullying neckbeards. It's fun. Please don't be angry, honey.

it just goes to show how pathetic they are when can make them bleed so easily or cry, its funny they make fun of these guys for the way they look but can still kick your asses apparently.

because we're human

what third world country is this where people can beat up someone, then that same person get mauled by pig-dogs?

>Why do Trump supporters bleed so much when we beat them up?

Guess cause fists and Nazi faces are naturally attracted to each other.

A sword can be used to parry. My dick can be used as a weapon.

fpbp

needle dick

lol tries to suppress others who dont agree with lies and violence....Hurr durr republicuhns are natzis

Why do you beat of people that have different views than you? are you a fascist?

>Indianer Jones

Those movies are xenophobic and racist towards German people. It's another example of Hollywood cashing in by stereotyping foreigners and portraying them as less than human.

lol gloating about ganging up on peaceful unsuspecting people with sticks and pepper spray...But then calls foul when bikers don't let them burn a flag.Libcucks to the end XD

I am not sure how these people do it. I have tried several times. Annoying leftists will never try to hit me. Then again, I don't go to political protests. They will get loud and the spittle will fly, but no balls.

>we

sucker punching and running is all you can do

>pig-dogs?
Mudslime spotted

Are you sure though, I mean what's the BLM mostly supported by, A movement about black people being violent and the police having to fire? That isn't republicans, you know that. Liberals have by far been the ones that "feel threatened" by police due to their own perceptions of things.

>please tell me about my white privilege

Well for example blacks weren't allowed to fight along whites. They weren't allowed to use the same mess halls, showers, bath rooms and clubs as white soldiers.

That is white privilege by definition, dipshit.

genuinely retarded picture

Are you sure? The Nazi army was an extremely diverse group. Hollywood whitewashed it though.

Why does the us not realy know how to antifa? man we in germany have had the antifa for ages, and its more like destroying the Nazi strukture, like burning down Nazi shops and shit, all they do in the us is punch people, very boring

Awww, sounds like somebody needs to skeedaddle back to their safe space.

Yeah that was 50+ plus years ago...Are literally retarded?
youtube.com/watch?v=hdOee16Xl5c

P.S. That privilege stuff is not real, I know you're trying your best in this world but you could have done better if you chose a STEM field or anything with actual learning involved.

>Well for example blacks WEREN'T allowed to fight along whites.
>They WEREN'T allowed to use the same mess halls, showers, bath rooms and clubs as white soldiers.
You are talking about what, 80 years ago?
Go out from your basement, and look at PRESENT day.

>Yeah that was 50+ plus years ago...Are literally retarded?

You were the one posting a picture comparing a person from 70 years ago to a person today. So according to your own comment, you're a fucking retard.

I wish those leftists would come to my neck of the woods

Hey everybody, welcome to this weeks liberal protester meeting. Today we'll discuss our agenda. Let us silence a group of people via violence, spread propaganda(aka fake news since you libfucks own the media. You can say whatever you want but you don't use valid sources and can't back up your claims), and blame anything we don't like on Russia or Discrimination, because ermagerd systemicracismpatriarchywagegapsexismhomophobeskekohwaittheydontexist.

>when we beat them up
>when we
>we
ok big guy

Cool rebuttal bro...Butthurt snowflake detected

dubs and pic confirm this poster is a fagglet

>>Well for example blacks WEREN'T allowed to fight along whites.
>>They WEREN'T allowed to use the same mess halls, showers, bath rooms and clubs as white soldiers.
>You are talking about what, 80 years ago?
>Go out from your basement, and look at PRESENT day.

One of the pictures is showing a man on a Normandy beach comparing him to a man from today. What the fuck is wrong with you? Can you or anyone in your family even walk upright?

anti trump protester wearing new balance. heh.

The picture was meant to show the REAL man with real struggles compared to the dildo waving candy asses most men(prob like you) have become. But like most libtards I don't expect you to get it.

Thin skin.

and slavery was 160 years ago bru but ya cant let that shit go

Lol 'we', I don't think so pal

Pussies tend to bleed a lot.

>implying blacks didn't also fight in WWII

typical trump supporting retard.

Also we are still here asshole.
As for genocide. How about we talk about the cultural genocide by the democrats who and I quote, wanted to save the man kill the animal.
This is our land, our country and your all about letting everyone else have it.

From one native american, How about you fuck off! Also before you lump me in with the trump crowd I'm just as pissed about him signing the oil pipeline after we got that shut down.
So no I'm not on his side either, Im however not on the side of a gang of upperclass hegamonic crybabies.

nice copy pasta faggot!! you fucking redneck cunt beard.. go fuck your cousin

Implying Trump supporters are bigger pussies than Libtards
Yeah right

He we have an interesting example demonstrating how retarded the alt-right actually is:

They are both on the same side. They are both ignorant, angry neckbeards. But since they are both idiots, they are too stupid to understand each others comments. So they will randomly call each others liberals, snowflakes or cucks.

Pretty sure its still accurate. Libcucks(if they managed to get a job by 30), work cozy office jobs while they paint their nails and arent experiencing real troubles of life. Instead they complain about myths like the wage gap.

Says the fag who needs masks and pepper spray to deal with peaceful middle aged rally goers...Also I wonder if it went the same at the biker rally? XD XD XD

lol when did I imply that? Man...Not only are libtards autistic they also project alot XD

Here chief, lets have a zip and make peace.

>Shooting a man before throwing him out of a plane is ok