FLAC: mega.nz/#!UR11SIra!Rg1Yk3m7iIjjJr2sUwQHndesMFqgHRNPjz7X1ccT_j8

also general weebposting in the meantime

Other urls found in this thread:

drive.google.com/uc?export=download&id=0B31HpzyT2souM09rWl9JMktNTHc
instagram.com/kida_m/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Thank you for posting this!

Thanks, m8.

didn't realise 節約家 was on here, definitely was my favorite song off the KABUKU EP
Liking this somewhere between AND and THE

Thanks for the share, lad.

I've been looking for a DL since this started streaming. Thanks m8. Here, have the new Gesu no Kiwami Otome album in return. It's some more mathy, poppy weebshit. I don't like them as much as Tricot, but it's still a cool record.

drive.google.com/uc?export=download&id=0B31HpzyT2souM09rWl9JMktNTHc

for some reason some of the songs from the MP3 zip are seeming to cut off early?
I just went back and converted from the FLAC and everything's fine now but just wanted to give people a heads up

Thanks for the heads up. I just went and checked on my copy and no tracks seem to be cut off. Maybe it was something on your end?

probably, glad to know other people aren't having a problem with it at least

NA NA NA NA

I love the pork side -> pork ginger callback to pool side -> POOL on the first album

best tracks:
TOKYO VAMPIRE HOTEL
18, 19
節約家

namu is unbearable

New cornelius coming out soon

god thats some fucking ugly artwork. tricot are shitty hasbeens

your right its rippng off yeezus how dare anyone plagiarise godye >:(

Just woke up and listening to it now.
Yosoiki is God-tier. :ooooooooooo

math dance really works

I'm about halfway through it and it's kinda meh so far. Some great songs but a couple of them feel like filler. Maybe it'll grow on me.
But they'll play in my city in September, I guess I'll check them out since nobody else ever comes here.

I like the new tricot a lot actually, might be my favorite thing they've released

Tricot 3 power rankings
1 Wabi-Sabi
2 18, 19
3 Melon Soda
4 Pork side/Pork Ginger
5 Dedede
6 Tokyo Vampire Hotel
7 Setsuyakuka
8 Yosoiki
9 Echo
10 Monosawagi
11 Sukima
12 Namu

They're filthy amazing live. What i'd give for them to do another US tour

Hopefully a North American tour is in the works after this Europe one.

After 2 listens I can say the second half is better. It kinda feels like with this album they're fighting against their own sound and trying to find a balance between poppy and math. Sometimes their poppy stuff comes out way better than their shred-y math stuff. Also there's Pork Ginger and Setsuyakuka that have already been out for a long time so with the rest of the album some songs feel a bit out of place. Their songcraft is really good tho.

Highlights:
DeDeDe
Pork Ginger
Echo
Setsuyakuka
Melon Soda

wtf:
Namu
Pork Side (I get the pool side reference but it's filler)

the only thing interesting about that band is its all women. the music is dull. it feels so middle of the road pop rock-- nothing interesting about it.

What are some examples of pop bands you think do the math rock/post-hardcore thing better?
While I think this last album definitely pushed the poppy, safe side a bit more than their early stuff you have to admit it's a pretty bold move to try and succeed at making it in Japan of all places with a relatively unconventional defining sound

Does anyone have any blogs or other websites that talk about new or older underground-ish Japanese music? I love what little I have but I have no source for finding new stuff consistently.

I know rym's a meme but if you're starting from ground zero there's tons of Japanese artist lists users have put together that should be a nice jumping point to branch out

Well I've never used rym so I didn't know there were lists and stuff on there like that. Cheers!

>no response
typical bait

PREORDERED THIS ON VINYL SO NOT FEELING GUILTY ^_^

are you daft? Kida is a fucking guitar goddess on par with Wata!

AND she's qt as fuck
instagram.com/kida_m/