My gf broke up with me about a month ago. She is the one on the left

My gf broke up with me about a month ago. She is the one on the left.

She said she needed space. I can't help thinking about her. She said she wouldn't do anything but now she is going to parties more. I just miss her, what do I do?

Stop being a bitch, realise that relationships don't always work out and move on.

Keep posting man just let it out

Post nudes

She meant getting more space between you and her. Let it go man, it's for the best, she doesn't want to be with you anymore and you have to come to an agreement about it with yourself.

It's gonna take some time tho, be strong Sup Forumsrother.

shes 1/10 ugly anyway

Honestly find a new hobby you're interested in trying it out. Check out some of the creative boards and get ideas from there. Relationships don't always work out, but sulking about it is a terrible idea.

OP she's out getting plowed by black dudes. It's over man. Just let go and find a new girl. She's letting go and letting the black men in. She craves black cock, white men just can't compete.

Checks out

She's not that cute. Go find better. Walk outside. Look down the street. See all those houses? There's a girl in almost every one of em. Most are psycho, since that feature comes standard with any vagina sold. But even the psycho ones will get you over this chick. Then, go find a non psycho one that you actually like. But make sure u use this one to figure out who you are and what you really want. Both in bed, and in life. God speed u whiny bitch.

why black?

>She said she wouldn't do anything
First off, that's bullshit.

Your relationship with her is OVER. She is free to do as she pleases and so are you. The longer you sit around being a little bitch the worse off you'll be.

I suggest that you go and get some rebound pussy ASAP. It won't help you get "over" her, but it will help you deal with the inevitable reality that she's going to slurp cum out of some other guy's cock.

do you tink people would approach her at a party?

Find another one say that you agree you also need some space.
End of Story also dont take her back she is probably getting gangbanged.

have you not been paying attention?

She is a redhead.
Redheads are even more crazy than other women as hard as that is to believe.
You just dodged a shit ton of crazy.
Move on and forget her and find someone else.

Just saw more pics.. Is she the elephant man? Wtf user, y u killin urself over that thing?

She hangs out with blacks a lot, she's a redhead, the stereotypes exist for a reason. She's out getting blacked so deep you can't compare just leave fam.

I really liked her

DUDE please READ this.
This one is a failure...yours or hers doesnt matter. Please do not get in touch with her!!!! For fuck sake I made that mistake. Find another one and love her as much as you can. Talk to her and make sure that you understand her needs and try to fullfill them. You do not need to do them but trying is sometimes enough. but for the fuckin love of god DO NOT GET IN TOUCH WITH YOUR EX!!!!! TRUST ME!

Wow. I guess ugly people have relationships too huh? Mind blown that someone 1. dated this woman 2. misses her

As someone who's been in this situation before, all I can say is this. She wants space? Give her space. If you hound her or text/call her than you'll only make her hate you. You gotta give her space man. Not saying you'll ever get back together. But the only thing bothering her will do is make her hate you.

What he's says! ^

what the fuck is that floating hand in the background

Old copypasta

OP Sup Forums is 30% teenagers, 30% idiots, and 100% men. Why would these guys have any insight into your question?

Go ask a relationship forum. Go ask /adv/.

I lied about it being a month ago, it was 2 weeks ago. I dont think she would have done anything in two weeks would she?

Sorry dude. IDK how long you guys were together but you should move on, because it's obvious she's in the process of that.

She's so ugly I don't even get why to be upset...

of what?

Women are like monkeys. They never let go of one branch until they have a firm grasp on another. When she broke up with you, She was already sitting on some other dudes wiener.

The quickest way to make her reconsider her need for space is to move on. If you're fucking someone new, you will hurt less, and if she doesn't come back, she was not going to anyway.

It's over, forget her and enjoy your new life

she was never flirting with anyone or anything

not suprised, she looks like a trans ed sheeran

LOL

op brace yourself you are a man kill your feelings get a better girl

get over it you fucking beta.

OP, I've been where you are.

You know what I most regret?

I tried to hard to keep her with me, acted weird and creepily, talked to her too much early on and stalked her social media etc.

This didn't make her want to be with me more - there was no way.

It just tainted her memories of me, and ensured that we would never be close friends again. Don't make my mistake - accept that she's moving on, try not to talk to her for a few months.

Sorry bro :(

she looks like a dude trying to look like Bella Thorn

move on,you'll forget about her soon

You mean this girlfriend?
kek kool copypasta

you saved her pic?

this is what you do. You kill her. Dig a large hole and fill it with a couple of layers of chopped fire wood, branches and crisscrossed 2x4s. pour about 10 gallons of gas into the pit. put a homemade coffin on top of the 2x4s and put her in it. when you get ready, you get in it, light the wood and ground on fire, hold on to her, and shoot yourself in the head. The fire will quickly burn you, her and coffin. You will burn to ashes and you will be with her for always and forever

Knowing how many times I've seen this thread, your girl has really been around m8
Also the dubs of truth have spoken and judged you guilty.

where's a gas leak and an ignition source when you need one

You know her and all her freinds are only there to fuck the niggers right?

/thread