Other urls found in this thread:

fb.com/ZoominGlobal/videos/732219490294357/
archive.is/IZWFE
youtube.com/watch?v=EIVgSuuUTwQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

fb.com/ZoominGlobal/videos/732219490294357/

Colonial outpost when?

Fucking great day lads

Tell us about your day, lad. Mine's been shit so far.

Warm out

Ah I got up, hiked up Bray Head and then I've just been walking the dogs.

Heading out with the lads in a a few for a gargle

Get your mates out lad

I don't have any mates, wish I had.

How was mother's day lads?

Go make some then. I lost all mine in December but went out and made new ones

but I'm shy

archive.is/IZWFE
>Now laptop, iPad and PC users will have to buy a TV licence
>In a move that could generate an extra €5m a year for cash-strapped RTÉ, Communications Minister Denis Naughten is devising plans to broaden the reach of the licence fee.
>Sources say proposals being finalised by officials would see the €160 annual charge applied to electronic devices with screen sizes above 11 inches.
It's happening, lads.

such utter cunts

Hello r*ddit

comrade.

Queen of /éire/

Sfigati.

that would be Laurenm

I pirate everything I consume so this means literally nothing

do you pirate TV licenses?

Do you consume said content on a screen larger than 11 inches though?

They won't give a shit, as long as you have a device which can receive content from RTÉ then you're eligible to pay the fee. The article also mentions that they're thinking of getting someone other than An Post to collect it, the new tax collector will be more harsh than postmen.

Hello Ireland!~

>the new tax collector will be more harsh than postmen.
They can make a TV show about it like that one on ITV about the repo men. That way RTÉ makes even more money.

What inspires people to make posts this gay?

the sexual adoration of children

rotten paedos

Hey, you're back.

Why must you be rude? ;-;

you're just as bad you fucking manchild, idolizing a west dooblin knacker

A west Dublin lad that's achieved more in his life than you could ever hope too....

Once a knacker, always a knacker.

nothing bad about being a knacker

I'd rather be a rich and famous knacker than some anime paedo who's own family hates him

excellent post

i suppose the bar was set a lot lower for him, still reckon i could win more fixed bouts in a made up sport though

Lot of negativity in the thread today, lads.

Frogweeb btfo

What do you think Frogweeb looks like?

Blonde and skinny IMO

THATS MY GF YOU FUCKING ULTRA NIGGER

Probably has a foul face and a fat body desu

Is this what the average american looks like?

>being fat
>ever
Being fat is inexcusable.

Beautiful with robust child bearing hips

I can only wish. I really want an autism waifu

>Skinny
>5'10
>brown hair
>brown eyes
>swarthy skin

Nah, she isn't morbidly obese.

seeing a lot of Ulster-Scot looking people snaking about Falls road lately lads

you both look exactly the same

That's a lot of brown.

so an Arab?

youtube.com/watch?v=EIVgSuuUTwQ

>He's blessed with frankish dark blonde No203

An original celt

>No203
What?

WE

post belly

frogweeb does not have something as crude as a belly

he has a delicate tummy or tum tum ;3c

You mean a stomach?

Hello Canada.

even better

>;3c

^_^

Turns out having depression is great for losing weight, I don't have an appetite any more so don't snack or eat big meals. Looks like I've lost 10-15 pounds this month and I wasn't much overweight to begin with

Know that feel lad

Although my weight fluctuated with depression a fair bit. Towards the onset I ate a lot more and gained a few pounds. Then I started taking anti-depressants and improved, did more exercise/physical activity and quickly lost it. At a healthy BMI of 22 again

dublinshit

I'm the opposite, depression makes me want nice food more.

Is Ireland the last alpha country in Western Europe?

>nothing bad about being a knacker

lmao no, Ireland is leftist as fuck, it just seems less obvious right now since we're receiving less refugees than central Europe.

It's townies and uni students being loud as fuck. Go anywhere in the countryside and hear people complaining about blacks and arabs.

It's nice that you aren't cucks to refugees, but why are you cucks to large corporations like Apple, then? And how can you call your country leftist while that's going on?

I'm from the countryside and the bitter auld men you're talking about complain a lot more about Dubliners than they do about foreigners. They talk about the recession, a two tier economy, no jobs, young people leaving and Dublin politicans not understanding or appreciating rural life.

There are no black people or muslims in small villages, they couldn't give two shits and if there were they'd probably be grateful for them to want to live in an area which they feel is being deserted by society around them.

I'm not talking about old men, I mean the young that go to school in town and have experience with nigs and the like.

Thats just kids being kids. We used to say racist things about Mexicans despite never having met one.

>20's are kids

>USA
>had help of France
>supply lines to civilization an ocean away, had to rely on shitty local production of guns and horses for a military
>hostile Indians dogpiled us on the western front as we attempted to gain independence
>still kicked the UK in the nuts and left
>kicked them in the nuts again in 1812, that time for good

>Ireland
>had the help of France and Scotland
>a pathetic narrow channel separated the English from you, making a military invasion or pillaging operation pathetically easy for your side
>failed your revolt
>remained a bitch throughout the 17th, 18th, and 19th centuries
>finally gained independence in the 1920s, which is later than even some African colonies
>be butthurt all the way into the 1980s about Northern Ireland and use Muslim-tier terror attacks in England
>can't get Northern Ireland back anyway

Why are you so pathetic? Serious question. Did the English drop every individual Irish baby on its head when it was born, and then soak it in whiskey until each and every adult person's maximum IQ capped out, at best, at 80?

a yank who hates Ireland, that's a first

FUCK OFF FUCKING CARLOS STUPID FUCKING SLIM

FUCKING BRIT OBSESSED AMERIKEK

THAT WAS THE WHOLE POINT OF AMERICA - BEING ANTI FUCKING BRITISH ANTI ANGLO SAXON FAGGOTRY SADLY IT SEEMS THE DIABETES GENERATION BEING BROUGHT UP IN AMERICA HAS LOST SIGHT OF THIS AND NOW LOVE THE FUCKING BRITISH COCK

FUCKING AMERICAN FAGGOTS YOU MIGHT BE FUCKING 20% IRISH BUT YOU DON'T CARE YOU'D RATHER SUCK BLACK AND BRITKEK DICK AND PISS ON THE IRISH YOU FUCKING FAGGOTS

EVEN THOUGH WE WON YOUR FUCKING INDEPENDENT IN THE FIRST PLACE

>A prominent American, Joseph Galloway, also an English Tory told the English House of Commons, on October 27, 1779, that one-half of Washington’s Continental Army was Irish.
>On April 2, 1784, Luke Gardiner, afterward Lord Mountjoy, told the English Parliament, “America was lost by Irish emigrants … I am assured from the best authority, the major part of the American Army was composed of Irish and that the Irish language was as commonly spoken in the American ranks as English, I am also informed it was their valor that determined the contest

IF THE IRISH HADN'T BEEN THERE THE USA WOULDN'T EXIST IT'D BE A SMELTERING ANGLO SAXON OBSESSED SHITSTAIN FULL OF RETARDS

OH WAIT

>>kicked them in the nuts again in 1812, that time for good

>lose Florida and the Great Lakes
>your native allies under Tecumseh are crushed
>you don't annex us, but you also protect Canada from being annexed by us

Yeah sure was worth burning the exterior of a house ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

DAMAGE CONTROL ON MAXIMUM
AMERISHARTS ON SUICIDE WATCH

the only control on maximum right now is our new territories, Florida and the Great Lakes :^)

As in, our control.

>lose Spanish Florida
Ah yes, truly devastating.

Willing to trade this Yank for Swissyank desu.

>the "great" lakes
Ah yes

Might go out for a walk.

I honestly feel kind of shitty sitting inside with such beautiful weather.

You owned Florida from 1763 to 1783 my friend.

Could have been longer. Wasn't.

Now old British shits vacation there anyway. But they give us your money, so it's like you're getting ripped off twice.

will trade frogweeb for nobody :3

Huh, I didn't know that 2-up, 2-down terraced houses were a think in the USA.

Still haven't started Andromeda lads. May have been a waste of £40.

wouldn't bother lad, looks shit
only interesting bit is that it was probably illusive man that funded the initiative

>only interesting bit is that it was probably illusive man that funded the initiative
The amount of funds that the Illusive Man had at his disposal is so ridiculous that it actually negatively affects my immersion. It was fine in ME2, when the only 2 huge expenses he incurred were reviving Shepard and building the Normandy SR2. But then all of a sudden he has his own massive private army in ME3, with countless facilities and stations scattered around the galaxy.

Why did he fund the Initiative in Andromeda though? It doesn't seem pertinent to his interests.

Do it lad

>But then all of a sudden he has his own massive private army in ME3, with countless facilities and stations scattered around the galaxy.
Well he had that in ME1 too, sure he had an alliance admiral killed.
>Why did he fund the Initiative in Andromeda though? It doesn't seem pertinent to his interests.
It would make more sense if he only funded the human effort.

Superspaceandromedareapers n shiet

Just saw the new mass effect.
I was thinking you people were exaggerating and was going to end up being like dragon age inquisition (looks like shit, lgtb stuff, angry mob, game comes out, angery but overall people end up liking it and forget it even exists in a few months). This one looks just as bad if not worse.

>Well he had that in ME1 too, sure he had an alliance admiral killed.
A network of spies, assassins, and a small private force of mercs is not comparable to the forces Cerberus was fielding in ME3.

>It would make more sense if he only funded the human effort.
Andromeda's writing is so bad that it is contaminating the main trilogy.

Will it ever recover?