Yfw the lions get away with it and win the superb owl

>yfw the lions get away with it and win the superb owl

As long as the patriots arn't in it, it will be a good game

Based Stafford vs Based Carr would based

Giants fan here

Patriots super bowls these past 2 decades have been pretty entertaining desu

I hope it happens I really do

oh god. pls let this happen.

>Mfw Detroit chokes for the rest of the season.

t. Subhuman packers fan

Sorry dude, teams with a history of being horrible finally winning a title was a 2016 thing. If they somehow make it to the Owl they'll choke.

The Vikings were the only team Who could stop them, they only have Chicago and green bay left to play in their division, both at home, they could loose Every other non conference game they have left but if they win against Chicago and green bay they're in, and let's face it, Chicago and green bay are dumpster fires, Chicago more so, but green bay ain't shit this year.

This

People though they would choke against Eagles, then they thought they would choke against the Redskins, then they thought they would choke against Vikings, then they thought....

So why did Megatron leave/retire again?

The only people who would be mad at the Lions winning the owl would be Pucker fans.

Tired of losing plus he wanted to retire while we was still in good physical health. Guy is rich as fuck and in his early thirties and will never have to work again, he's set.

4th quarter meme magic will run out in the most soul crushing way possible.

"Too bad I exist"

>Not if the cooter scooter has anything to say about it

I'd be OK with this.

>tfw Pratter ties the game with a 64 yarder and Stafford makes a winning drive with Tate catching the winning TD.

If the Lions get a playoff berth could they re-sign Megatron as an unattached player or something? There's probably something in the contracts saying they can't but I'd love that.

They did choke against the Eagles. The Eagles just found a way to an hero to offset it.

He sacrificed his career to awaken Matthew Stafford's true form: The Kind of Comeback

>win owl
>have only won (1) playoff game in 50 years

Cavs won
Cubs won
Trump won

Anything is possible

Health (I feel like this was more of a concern than people actually think)
The drain of playing for the lions

If the Lions make the Superbowl, they sure as fuck best be signing Megatron and Barry Sanders to 1 day contracts

So Dak Prescott winning Super Bowl MVP is the logical outcome. The Cowboys lucked into the next Tom Brady and there's not a damn thing you can do about it.

No, the Lions are winning because of the fact that they got meme magic and the power to clutch the win.

Comeback you say?

This.

He is a rich Black bull in a country full of cucks and White poosay.

Idk if your still here, but i saw an interview or something and he can't bend his ankles to point his feet down now.

>immediately after winning, Tate announces his retirement, runs into the stands, and fucks a willing 10/10 qt fan of the opposing team on national tv

mfw

apology for poor english

where were u when detroit loins dies

i was sat home drinking bear when fred ring

'loin are kill'

'no'

and u ???

Nah, he's a legit super Christian guy. Funded a movie about the benefits of abstinence iirc.

Constantly playing hurt, decided not to ruin his body anymore.

Yeah he was taking a lot of punishment. His stardom made him a target for opposing teams and although he's a big guy, he's built more like a gazelle than a bull. Not exactly optimal for getting slammed into 20 times a game. Randy Moss avoided a lot of this by just not catching passes over the middle.

I feel the same way about the Raiders.

Won't happen