On my last 2 grams of weed

on my last 2 grams of weed
what's Sup Forums smoking today?

Other urls found in this thread:

atgma.org/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Some shit called uncle andy. Its good smoke but that name is fucking stupid. Who comes up with this shit?

nice user, that is a weird name. not sure what strain i have is unfourtunately

Canada Kush.

Got distillate don't know what strain gets you right baked though

Coke.
tbh

pineapple express oil

Are those things good?
Thought about buying one...but idk

Nothing until July

21 days sober so far

Shit sucks, bored out of my mind but too lazy to do anything new

yea it fucked up rn, shit gets you fucking cooked

checked

Shit OP wish i could help you out. Just picked up an oz of Jack Herer

Checked

some shit called superstitious
not the best but not bad either

Yoda

sorry for sideways mobile pic. let me try again and not such a shitty quality pick

Sfv og oil

My condolences for your shit tier weed OP. I feel so lucky to live in a state where it legal. I couldn't find weed that shitty if I tried

MA Medical Patient here
I bought 3.5g of Girl Scout Cookies
atgma.org/
I prefer an incica at night....but GSC buzz is pretty fuckin awesome

Got something we call "snicklefritz" kind of a joke on pineapple express; looks good and gets you high but smells and tastes like garbage reggie

Dude, wtf makes you such an expert that you can judge that weed from looking at it, and looking at it from a low res picture none the less? Just stfu.

I miss girl scout cookies
Definitely in my top 5 strains

Tiggered

Where's that user? Cali?

ashes of your mom

>Triggered

Yea? So what? You didn't answer my question. Why are there so many armchair weedbros who judge weed by looking at pictures like that?

Yo wild smoking brocolli

youre right tho
Looks dirty

i know it's not very good, but it's not that bad either.
also i have my medical weed appointment in may (was supposed to be 3 days ago, but shit happened)

>couldn't find weed that shitty

I've seen weed that looks super potent, but isn't, and weed that looks schwagy, but delivers powerfully. You sound like one of the retards that dips blunts in lean

Got a little nyc diesel

You tell me boyo

Idk what its called but im fuckin dying

I laugh at all you stoner faggits. Your lungs are gonna suck later in life.

Cigarettes, but they went up $2 a pack which is some real bullshit.

Smo

I hate you so godamn much user...

7 miles a day , 47 year old . Started smoking in 30's

Funny thing is im over my weed phase and now believe regular usage is degenerate. All this bud is just lying around waiting to be sold to degenerates. The last joint I smoked was 15 days ago and half of it is still lying around since then.

Dabs of Afghani Kush. My two plants in the closet, going into flower within 2 weeks.

nigga what is you doing. get a real piece

Super Lemon Haze

wow you're so enlightened, get fucked

Or medical because some of us have problems. I do a few 4-5 small dabs a day and probably smoke 1 bowl while at work. It helps me hold down a job and maintain a relationship because I don't have frequent panic attacks anymore and am more level headed and can think things through better.

kek

You are all a drain on society. Good people do not smoke the devil's lettuce. Trump has appointed me to clean up this country, and I'm gonna start with you dope smoking rock and rollers. It's not OK. You will be arrested and you will go to jail on my watch.

Trade it for guns and gas

Just 4-5, not a few 4-5.

this
i smoke weed primarily for medical reasons and secondarily for recreation.
i have bad social anxiety (probably like most Sup Forums tards) and insomnia.

weed makes me fall asleep like no sleeping pill does

That's a fat 2gs lucky bastard

I have some Sunset Sherbet and Incredible Hulk live resin sugar. The SS is 94.23% pure thc, and the IH is 95.76% pure thc. I still have a gram of each but today is my last day of smoking because I need to drug test for a job in a month.

I just want to smoke

Life

Sup Forums was somewhat responsible for my redpill on weed. Will probably use the money to visit a new country

well actually it was 2.2 on the scale, but still.
just picked up a half oz last week too, damn...

I haven't smoked weed in 2 weeks but will be doing psilo truffles this weekend

Quads are right I guess....
Weed is shit confirmed

It's the best thing for calming dreams too.

You dont need weed to fall asleep. You're just a lazy fat fuck or a neet or both. If you worked out daily and had a stable job and hobbies youd have no problem sleeping. By the time a Man hits the sack he passes the fuck out from doing exhausting activities all day long which produce a better quality of life and sleep. Stop making excuses for yourself idiot. Take control of your life.

Redpill me on weed dawg. I agree with your pic related but I'm much better at giving in to that guy than thwarting him.

Check'em.

weed is gay

I laugh at all you not stoner faggits. Your depression is gonna suck.

Some sour diesel. I only have about 1 and 3/4 of a g left so I'm only smoking a tiny mini 3-hit nug plug as a nightcap each night. Saving money so I can buy new wheels for my board. After that, I'm stocking back up.

Oh ya because I got to co-sous in 4 years of hard work while smoking weed by laying in bed watching cartoons. If you can't function and better yourself while being a stoner, that's on you.

Sprinkled keef on shwag today

> you will go to jail on my watch
Gotta get that private prison money

Nice dubs weed is degenerate 100%
Simple redpill: quit weed and smoke once in a blue moon. Once every 2 or 3 months for meditation can really help you sustain a better quality of life.

Constant use however fucks your brain chemistry and reward system, you stop having dreams and your testosterone drops. There's a reason why hippies are feminine because they're pumped full of estrogen from hugging trees like faggots all day everyday. Real men chop down trees, make furniture and beds so they can sleep in them peacefully after a hard day's of work. No rest is worth anything if it isn't earned. Get a gym membership and drop the herbal jew.

This is the Sunset Sherbet

You sound like the fat guy who loses weight and then starts lecturing other fat people

Or the guy who just got his first girlfriend and bow you're trying to give marriage advice

Carnac you are

I actually lost about a 100+ lbs and now live a fit strong and healthy life. I'm shredded all year round and have a beautiful girl of my own. In my youth and teenage years I was fucking all types of staceys and brittanys you were crying over. I am the elusive "Chad" you worship yet feel insecure about. Take it from me bud, you dont want weed in your system daily. You only have one life and you're not meant to waste it away on your shit and piss stained couch which has become your temple and eventually your tomb. Fix your life today and drop the herbal fucking jew. You are a fat virgin for a reason but it isnt too late to change that reason and mindset. You hate my words and label me as "that guy" because you do not have the balls required by a man to absorb this information.

You can change today. A year from now you'd have wished you started today.

Cant argue with quads of truth

420yolo faggots
B T F O
T
F
O

nigga I don't know what you're getting at but smoking weed doesn't make someone a loser. it just happens a lot of losers smoke weed. false equivalency

ok but can i still smoke weed tho

You got me all wrong here m8 in my previous post I said weed is benefitial for you in moderation, the cut off being once a month preferably as a meditational aid.

Smoking all day everyday degeneracy however is turning men to dust in this day and age. Weed was never meant to become "Routine" its a spiritual plant that was respected back in the day, its abuse in the name of weed/stoner culture is promoting a false image of "Medicine"

If you have your life in order, got savings and a family, by all means, smoke everyday. If you're an impressionable fuckwit with no real life experience in relationships/career etc you have no business smoking weed regularly.