Is he the most exciting NFL player of all-time?

Is he the most exciting NFL player of all-time?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0BQ72rE6iyw
youtube.com/watch?v=Jv5dTTYuDpk
youtube.com/watch?v=xTnTvNEgn_g
youtube.com/watch?v=yke08SybJzU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

"yes"

my dream is that somebody would start dumping vick webms

2bh Falcons Vick was a really fun player to watch

he is the allen iverson of NFL

no

he's a good casual filter, vick has like 1 or two entertaining games of highlights a season and then just sucks the rest of the time or gets injured

most overrated qb ever desu

Probably not

Watching Peyton Manning when he got in the zone (usually around halftime) was awesome. He became unstoppable. Utter dominance.

Yeah

Can't tell you how many times I tuned in expecting a good show by Vick and he did nothing, nothing exciting happened all game.

Yes he had good moments but it was mostly shit.

Pretty accurate desu. Really exciting but had that hood type aura around him. If only they'd have kept their noses clean and tried to be productive people ,maybe some good trades were made the world could have been theirs.

Have you ever watched Barry Sanders play?

his face is really symmetrical

If it wasn't for the filename I would have no idea who he is/was.

>Is he the most exciting NFL player of all-time?
NO

He was known for his running but I think he has a really underrated arm. He threw these no arc bullets that were awesome.

This begs the question what are the most exciting plays in football? Rushing or passing? The tip toe in bounds long bomb finger tip catch vs evading defenders and breaking tackles. I think I'd go with the pass play.

OK there was some arc there, but that was a long-ass pass.

yeah i knew what you meant, vick threw a lot of bullets

>black qb's

what's it like being 12?

literal hall of famer if it wasnt for bleeding heart petfags

Are all your webms from the same game?

>Mike Tomlin chose Landry Jones over him
Still enrages me desu

i like that game a lot

What if mike vick was a set of ribs?

He would have thrown some absurd dragons last year if he had joined the Steelers more than 1 week before the season started

>we let go of jackson

delet this

Dat 99 speed nigga

>black friend comes over to play madden
>picks Falcons

Every time

>it will never be 2010 again

name a bigger beatdown than that game

shit was on MNF too IIRC

NFL is not exciting.

what a throw

nobody ever had more natural talent than Vick

>dat loaf of bread

name a more beautiful uniform, protip you can't

His comeback season was so much fun. His haters getting BTFO was enjoyable as fuck.

That Monday night game against the Redskins is still the GOAT performance.

That isn't Barry Sanders

holy shit that throw

These should be the uniforms permanently desu

THANK YOU ALBERT HAYNESWORTH

GET 'EM

You don't know Bo?

youtube.com/watch?v=0BQ72rE6iyw

It's the GET EM play!

He would be the GOAT including Rice if he played with Brady his whole career

his falcon days were quite exciting to watch at the time because he was one of the first modern scrambling qbs. now qbs like russell or even scam can scramble and pass better than vick ever did.

Stop

Vick is far more fun to watch than Cam.

>$cam
cam is just a huge nigger who runs into the DBs, he's not quick like vick

No

the view of this play from vick's view makes the pass look even better

youtube.com/watch?v=Jv5dTTYuDpk

1:57

You're barking up the wrong tree. Terrell Owens was the most exciting.

Not even the most exciting player from that draft

2010 Eagles with Vick, Shady, Maclin, and D-Jax was one of my favorite teams as far as entertainment value goes.

>Tomlinson
>LT
DELET

DARREN SHARPER WILL ALWAYS BE A SAINT TO ME REGARDLESS OF THE "RAPE ALLEGATIONS" HES THE HARDENEST HITTING SAFETY IN THE LEAGUE 2009 FOREVER BURN BABY BURN

Watching a left handed quarterback is weird

Randy moss is the Allen Iverson of the nfl

No, he had his crazy moments, but he was wildly inconsistent, rarely if ever made it a full season without getting injured, disappointed most of the time in big games (even if the rest of the team did too), and made some baffling decisions as a QB.

He had flashes of being very exciting on the rare occasions when all cylinders were firing and he was actually having a good game. As a Falcons fan I consider his tenure to be frustrating rather than flash-in-the-pan dazzling. I'll always remember the way he would fumble after a 50 yard run because of that windmill arm motion he held the ball with.

with a broken leg

Young is left handed and he's the GOAT QB who played.

yes - downright electrifying.

By far

I always enjoyed Favre.
Love that gunslinging shit

Same reason I will tune into Colts games when I can for Luck.

Yeah but Tebow (white Vick) is a close second.

Seeing someone squirt through the line and make linebackers and safeties miss is way more exciting than OBJ meme catches or Antonio Brown run by people

If Terrelle Pryor started as a WR he would be the GOAT in terms of excitement

>it will never be 2004 again

dubs of keks

He was fucking incredible.

youtube.com/watch?v=xTnTvNEgn_g

he's right you know

I remember Michael Vick because January 4, 2003 when he was the first team to beat the packers in the playoffs at Lambeau

also it was the last time i vomited

That entire game was magical

The gamethreads were also magical that day

The butthurt from the radio station after the game was even more magical

GET EM

Why didn't he pass it off near the end and get a TD?

I was really shocked he didn't get more MVP votes that year. If Akers hadn't missed three fucking field goals they were certainly in owl contention. Vick was absolutely electric, then I picked him #1 overall the following year ;_;

posting because it's worth all 12 minutes and 43 seconds, people have already mentioned it, too

youtube.com/watch?v=yke08SybJzU

Damn that's pretty cool. I don't watch much football but that guy is exciting to watch.

He's a player meme casuals like, the same as Barry Sanders.

Good one OP

Brady threw 36 TDs to 4 INTs and set that absolutely absurd record for passes without an INT

Too bad returns are illegal now

You got me right in the fucking feels man..

It'll never be 2004 with you and your friends in your basement grinding madden and NCAA football on the ps2.

;_:

get emmmmmmmm

You can't pass the ball once your are pass the line of scrimmage.

Where did the time go brehs

There will never be another like him now that returns have been removed from the game. You had this sense that literally any time he got the ball he could run it all the way back.

I don't know, the packer away jerseys are alright, but I'm partial to the packers home jerseys.

>GET EM was 6 years ago

>league gets rid of one of the most exciting times of the game

Yeah once the kickoffs were getting eliminated along with wedges, this league was just getting way too obvious with its pussifications

Man I miss Nick Collins.

No. Run first QBs aren't exciting.
Though I will say he honestly should have won MVP 4-6 years ago, in one of those Philly years. Whichever one was the unanimous Brady year. Literally the only reason it was unanimous was because Vick used to employ dogs for his MMA ring rather than humans, and all the voters were angry that he took jobs away from people

>squirt
Sorry man imma have to disagree with u

It was passing for like 80 years, and so the NFL altered the rules to force more of it
Now passing it just boring as fuck, because it's all either
1. dinky dump passes for 8 yard gains
2. gimmick ass onehanded grabs since everyone has super stickum magnet gloves
3. PI calls

Field goals is where it's at now.

Once tha birds get actual human receivers (not the literal furniture they have now) they'll be good senpai

>he didn't have madden 04

what are u doin my man?

he's alright

>Vick used to employ dogs for his MMA ring rather than humans,

woah they torture and shoot humans after mma matches? news to me

Is Vick a HOFer?

i dont know how i didnt remember that game tying return in the THEY ARE WHO WE THOUGHT THEY WERE game