Shia here , don't you see what you've done to me...

Shia here , don't you see what you've done to me, don't you see I'm a fucking mess!! You racist want to attack me when I'm a Bueno taco… You racist want to attack me when I'm at falafel King you fucking racist want to attack me what a burger hut you make me fucking sick. I can't fucking live my life with all you people Larping to be me and fucking spazzing out writing blogs making videos stealing my flag stopping my art exhibit at the fucking travesty. You little fucking pukes make me sick…I don't care if I never work in Hollywood again I'm gonna fuck you racists up next time you bother me a chicken shack or Schworm-al bakery. you're pushing me to my absolute limit next time I'm at soup plantation , or planet wings I'm seriously just gonna fuck your shit up you RACIST SCUMBAGS!!!! K fuck with my art sobor I'm serious do you my flag… Next time Mom bowling a galaxy fucking quest or next time I'm at Jiffy Lube trying to get my fucking Fiat fixed you scumbag racist leave me alone . I'm a human fucking being I'm also an actor entertain people people love my movies, people love my performance art. Why are you ruining my life. Every time on the waffle on Hollywood and Sunset every time I'm at the hot house sushi aii flapjacks i'm constantly harassed and I am done

Come to Fresno baby

>Washed up actor

It's funny how you always act in your movies like if you were a patriot, or if you had some balls, when In real life you only pick on fat or nerds that are manlets as yourself, and scream in to their faces when they dont think like you.

Nobody likes you anymore, you fell too low dude, If it's really you, know that you are a pathetic cuck, and nobody ever again will take you seriously.

Shia is purporter of guerilla nike campaign.
Stimulate your senses is 5gum ad meme being spread by faggots. Timestamp or not real shia.

Fuck California. Bunch of pussies.

rule #42
for you maybe #14 and #23 #22
and of course
#47 the pool is always closed

So what you gonna start sucking dick for 10 bucks a pop can I be first

Fluffy Thread.

>you should make fun of anyone who takes themselves too seriously.

good night sweet prince

>all you people Larping to be me
Gee...I wonder what's going on in this thread?

Alt left really calling themselves bueno tacos these days?

Why are you posting on Sup Forums fucktard? Sup Forums is responsible for all the HWNDU trolling, you fucking ravioli nigger.

>Dub?
By the lord of pepe and all that is kek is thsi really shia?

>Dubs again
It might just be shia or one of his goonies.

love how close that acronym is to DINDU

>nuffin'

eat shit

Shia it looks like you got some blood in your boyfriends cum

Neck yourself nigger.

>Shia here

BOY FRESNO HERE where the fuck you stay man