What are your experiences with British girls?

What are your experiences with British girls?

I have no experience with any girls

I SEE WHAT YOU DID THERE

More of her

Same, send help

more british girls

do Lebanese girls count?

Not as obnoxious as Amerifags but they're becoming more like American girls now. most also have fine teeth. Don't know about the "British" muslims

Nice b8 m8.

British Muslims = Palistani girls = Mostly all ugly and smell like shit.

And that's coming from a British Muslim (is 2am here, what the fuck am I doing with my life)?

>palm trees
>on the isle of freezing rain
looks like indonesia

Don't you have to pray in about 5 min?

How can I get a british pakistani gf to bully me in an awful northern english accent and make me work in her cousin's curry house

Inbred Muslims are not British...

But I guess I took the bait there.

She's pretty cute and I bet she can made great home made IED

She looks like she'd be cute if she lost the headscarf.

>headscarf
It's called a 'handjob'

Last year's I'm go to London for Christmas shopping
A lot of girls look like that
and a lot of Chinese
a lot of indian
a lot of middle east
Some black people from I don't know where the fuck it is in Africa.
Only English look like person not a people's are budler in my hotel.
Even the Queen is German for God sake.

All of the council housing workers in London are Nigerian

I wish I could have visited before it all went to shit.

>posting indonesian girls
Why are americans so shit at banter ?

Well, alistar, most of us are working on a booming economy with jobs and not getting fucked in the ass by Islam.

British muslim girls take meters of dick up their assholse to "remain" good "virgins" for their "husband".
>muslim hypocrisy

white male born and living in a northern town which has become rampant with these british girls

they all love to look and thirst; eye fucking you top to bottom, majority won't try anything cos of culture and not religion as you'd think. which is where i learned paki girls will happily become yours if you convert for them but they're weird with dating/fucking and being found out

you get girls like pic related who are kind of hot but are like hard as hell to get as a white guy

>not getting fucked in the ass by Islam

You had a Muslim President for eight years and he fucked your people, your economy, and your freedoms in the ass so hard you had a prolapse. That's what America is now, just one giant prolapsed asshole.

Then you get turbo slags looking like this girl and in the clubs dancing their asses off to ukg/4x4

These are the girls i've had most experiences with

just gonna dump some stuff

So promise to fuck the sluts discretely?

Would abu ghraib her all night long

tits aren't usually defined that well by a tshirt, what the fuck???

yeah you have to...

it's a pisstake

you gotta have your own yard or shell out for a hotel somewhere also be careful if it's their hometown for risk of running in to family

but the fucks are 10/10 paki girls love white guys

my dick is 6.5" but non of them ever had anything more than 4/5 or anything at all

>That's what America is now, just one giant prolapsed asshole.
And it's still better than the U.K. Sad how that works.

ITT: Americhubs pretending that a 97% white country is being "taken over" while sitting is a 78% white country

also girls with blonde/dyed hair 7/10 times they will be down to fuck

>excellent trips
But how to know if it's dyed?

I have had news for you, user, that is a beast known as a "camel".

Had a Brit gf in highschool - fair skin, blond hair, eyes were gray and dead of expression, like a shark's. She was the most mercenary bitch I ever dated. Later found out she'd moved on me because her rival (they were both in line for valedictorian) was interested in me. I ended up dating the other one for quite a while and things were much better. The Brit was a ruthless cunt.

trust me paki girls stand out like sore thumb with blonde hair. it will always be the one girl in a bunch of girls with black hair; pakis only come with black hair some rare but with dark brown

okay

Ugly af