15 Page Paper due in Class today on the Crusades. Haven't even started... Sup Forumsros care to educate me...

15 Page Paper due in Class today on the Crusades. Haven't even started... Sup Forumsros care to educate me? I see the threads all the time. DEUS VULT!

Bump for the Holy Land. This is the bullshit I have so far.
The Crusades and The Middle Ages

The Crusades were a series of events between 1095 and 1291 started by Pope Urban the second as a religious war to reclaim Jerusalem from the muslims. They consisted of 4 main crusades, followed by up to 5 more wars in the middle east also called crusades that were of less importance. They were a critical part of the growth of the european culture and technology and the climbing out of the dark ages and into the light of the renaissance.

The first Crusades were initiated as a retaliation of growing muslim dominance over europe by Pope Urban II as a way to spread christianity to the middle east and drive the muslims out of places like Constantinople and Anatolia. It ended up becoming a huge military campaign in the middle east, killing a huge amount of muslims in the surrounding areas, and reclaiming Jerusalem in 1099. The early crusaders were made up of knights and christians earning the promised forgiveness for participating in the crusade by Pope Urban II. People who participated in the crusade before the first starting date of August 15, 1096 were known as a part of the People's Crusade, and were not a unified army. The typical crusader was clad with a shield bearing a cross, and their battle cry was “DEUS VULT!” The muslim side of the first crusade calls about the brutal genocide and murder that took place with no remorse, pointing out cases of brutality and savagery against the muslim people and their homes. One particular tale that is told by muslims today is of a boy and his sister who were slaughtered like lambs and burned in a mosque. Even today the legitimacy of the story is questioned, and is typically credited to a fictional work. The crusade ended in a blood soaked victory for the christians after taking Jerusalem in 1099, ending the very first of many bloody and cruel crusades against a land forsaken by its gods.

▲▲

Sure
CRUSADES aajajah CRusAADES aaaaaa CRUSADES aajajah CRusAADES aaaaaa CRUSADES aajajah CRusAADES aaaaaa CRUSADES aajajah CRusAADES aaaaaa CRUSADES aajajah CRusAADES aaaaaa CRUSADES aajajah CRusAADES aaaaaa CRUSADES aajajah CRusAADES aaaaaa CRUSADES aajajah CRusAADES aaaaaa CRUSADES aajajah CRusAADES aaaaaa CRUSADES aajajah CRusAADES aaaaaa CRUSADES aajajah CRusAADES aaaaaa CRUSADES aajajah CRusAADES aaaaaa CRUSADES aajajah CRusAADES aaaaaa CRUSADES aajajah CRusAADES aaaaaa CRUSADES aajajah CRusAADES aaaaaa CRUSADES aajajah CRusAADES aaaaaa CRUSADES aajajah CRusAADES aaaaaa CRUSADES aajajah CRusAADES aaaaaa CRUSADES aajajah CRusAADES aaaaaa CRUSADES aajajah CRusAADES aaaaaa CRUSADES aajajah CRusAADES aaaaaa CRUSADES aajajah CRusAADES aaaaaa CRUSADES aajajah CRusAADES aaaaaa CRUSADES aajajah CRusAADES aaaaaa CRUSADES aajajah CRusAADES aaaaaa CRUSADES aajajah CRusAADES aaaaaa CRUSADES aajajah CRusAADES aaaaaa CRUSADES aajajah CRusAADES aaaaaa CRUSADES aajajah CRusAADES aaaaaa CRUSADES aajajah CRusAADES aaaaaa CRUSADES aajajah CRusAADES aaaaaa CRUSADES aajajah CRusAADES aaaaaa CRUSADES aajajah CRusAADES aaaaaa CRUSADES aajajah CRusAADES aaaaaa CRUSADES aajajah CRusAADES aaaaaa CRUSADES aajajah CRusAADES aaaaaa CRUSADES aajajah CRusAADES aaaaaa CRUSADES aajajah CRusAADES aaaaaa CRUSADES aajajah CRusAADES aaaaaa CRUSADES aajajah CRusAADES aaaaaa CRUSADES aajajah CRusAADES aaaaaa CRUSADES aajajah CRusAADES aaaaaa CRUSADES aajajah CRusAADES aaaaaa CRUSADES aajajah CRusAADES aaaaaa CRUSADES aajajah CRusAADES aaaaaa CRUSADES aajajah CRusAADES aaaaaa CRUSADES aajajah CRusAADES aaaaaa CRUSADES aajajah CRusAADES aaaaaa CRUSADES aajajah CRusAADES aaaaaa CRUSADES aajajah CRusAADES aaaaaa CRUSADES aajajah CRusAADES aaaaaa CRUSADES aajajah CRusAADES aaaaaa CRUSADES aajajah CRusAADES aaaaaa CRUSADES aajajah CRusAADES aaaaaa CRUSADES aajajah CRusAADES aaaaaa

Failed to triforce how exactly? Alt 255 not available or something Sup Forums? Or am I just fucking stupid.

Look into the extermination of the Catharoi and the troubadours, also why Bulgarians were accused of buggery.

Thanks!

Newfag detected.

Thank you!

>The first Crusades were initiated as a retaliation of growing muslim dominance
Absolute nonsense! The pope was pressured into it by the Norman nobility, who had run out of land to leave to their children. It was all about creating Norman kingdoms in places like Sicily, Malta, and Jerusalem. The Moslem business was just a convenient excuse.

DEUS VULT ... FAGGOT

Alrighty then Mr. Will add that into the mix...

Yo fuck the Crusades! Just flunk out and do minimum wage jobs like me!

he first Crusades were initiated as a retaliation of growing muslim dominance over europe by Pope Urban II as a way to spread christianity to the middle east and drive the muslims out of places like Constantinople and Anatolia according to most historians. Some however believe other motives were the cause. Such as this quote from a professional in the crusades, “The pope was pressured into it by the Norman nobility, who had run out of land to leave to their children. It was all about creating Norman kingdoms in places like Sicily, Malta, and Jerusalem. The Moslem business was just a convenient excuse.” Happy? Because I am thankful I have more crap to add into this.

Flunk out of a uni? Sounds like a waste of student debt to me!

That all you fags got?

Much of the Middle-East was Christian before Islam

Yeah I am not fucking stupid. I went through High School! :I
Any good stuff I should throw in there to buff the size of it? I already made up the bullshit story about the mosque lamb killings....

I just got a whole page out of that by filling it with useless words and the such. Thanks a lot user!

Op here, drained all the info from the thread. Thanks guys! Even if you lied to me just a bit.
Here it is so far: (The rest of it atleast.)
The relative cause of the first crusades can be found through some simple research into the timeline near the start of the the 7th century. In 632 A.D The prophet Muhammad Ali died.
Then in 635 A.D the christian Damascus fell to invading muslims. The following year of 636 A.D the christian Antioch fell to muslim invaders. 2 years later, 638 A.D Jerusalem and later Alexandria fell to the foreign invaders. In 650 A.D muslim invaders reached Cilicia and Caesarea of Cappadocia. In the same year thousands of christian slaves were carried away from raids in, Cyprus, Rhodes, Crete, and Sicily. In 668 A.D muslim laid siege to Constantinople, only to be repelled. In 711 A.D muslims arrived in Spain, and by 715 A.D they had conquered almost all of the country and it’s feifs. In 717 A.D they returned and laid siege to Constantinople, only to be repulsed again. In 732 A.D France was invaded but the muslim armies were kept off by Charles Martel at Tours. 792 A.D, the muslim leader of spain, Hisham, called for another new invasion of France. An international muslim crusade was launched and subsequently subdued by France. In 827 A.D muslims invaded Sicily, and other parts of Italy, raping nuns and terrorizing monks in the process. The muslims kept Sicily until 1091 A.D, before finally being driven out during the first Crusade. In 846 A.D muslims reached Rome, where they forced the Pope to pay tribute. Then on 848 A.D, France repulsed another wave of muslim assaults. Finally, on 1059 A.D, Pope Urban II launched the first Crusade!

>AD 1059 Pope Urban II launched the FIRST Crusade

Urban launched it in 1095 at Clermont you lying faggot

no, nbsp doesn't do it

Damn. it used to work way back when.. :(

Shit the typo is real. Thanks dude.