Are there any legitimate reasons or credible sources that lsd is bad at all?

Are there any legitimate reasons or credible sources that lsd is bad at all?

Other urls found in this thread:

luxury.rehabs.com/psychedelics-abuse/long-term-effects-lsd/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Try google, this thread is for posting birds with arms.

There's some conspiracies about lsd being a mind control drug. Then again mind reading is another conspiracy so who knows what these kooks are up to

you mean conspiracy THEORY, not conspiracy

fucking kids these days with their short speak

See, this is what happens when you ask idiots questions.

you know I think I'm okay with this. when you ask Google it's just a bunch of spergs talking on a forum about it, like this lmao

lsd doesn't exist anymore

whoa

Linguistics frowns upon you and knows that soon people who hate slang will be dead

If you ever have friends that you knew for a long time and they had a streak of trippin on acid, you will know. It really doesn't take much to change how you think about the world with acid. But I guess it's subjective whether these changes are good or bad and totally depends on the person before and after.

we will all be dead eventually

Nah, I mean sure those people exist but its not only acid that fucked them up. I've done shit loads of acid and weed with not much else and I'm just a normal dude with folders of birds with arms.

Forgot bird

And shrooms

It hast to be people you knew well before and after the acid and you will always see a change

Look at how Hunter S. Thompson turned out.
I'm not saying he wasn't awesome, but he ended up puttering in a summer dress doing gardening, because anything else was too much for him.

luxury.rehabs.com/psychedelics-abuse/long-term-effects-lsd/

This says it pretty well. Taking LSD won't harm you even if its often. What will harm you is if you build up a tolerance to lsd and take too much of it, which causes efects similar to mdma, overheating, rapid pulse rate, etc.

If you're brain is hot as shit all the time then of course there's going to be some obvious mental issues.

!?

you.

Gf's dad was an acid head back in the day hes pretty much retarded now