S/fur a meaningful message

s/fur a meaningful message

Checking in.

Just gonna hide over here for a while. G/fur was shortlisted to oblivion by diaperfurs

Good (Your time of day) :)

*shit posted
Not shortlisted

Heya Weebs.

How's it going my dude?

Just watching the news. You?

Took Ritalin (it's my new medication) and I feel normal for the first time in years

I kinda like shortlisted.

That's very good to hear!

I haven't seen one g/fur thread so far. they do even exist?

Yup. There is almost always one

Jesus Christ on drums, learn to draw a gun.

It was an honor to hang out here with you lovely people while it lasted.

I'm going to assume they're not supposed to be any real-world guns.

Russia got the heads up.
We ain't in WWIII yet.

We still use Tomahawks?

Others are saying Russia didn't. So who to believe? I'm honestly nervous that my dream will come true.

That's what I'm surprised by.

Everything I have heard has said that Russia was given the courtesy heads up before the attack. But there has been no official word out of Moscow yet, so we're going to await that.

And unconfirmed reports from Syrian personnel at the attack claim it targeted fuel containers, the airstrip, and aircraft hangars and that there were no casualties.

The proxy war between US and Russia will not end if they get their way. It's been too beneficial for pushing agendas and policies.

I pray you're right, brother.

I do believe it really is just "murica flexing muscles", but who knows how the world will take it, at least I don't know.

Trips confirm.

I'm pretty stupid about these things, but is there even a question of US/Russian conflict right now? Isn't it better for Putin to keep Trump on his leash?

trips has spoken. war will not end.

The Trump/Putin bromance has to ride a fine line, and Trump attacking Putin's ally helps to blow some smoke at that relationship.

Nor will it change.

I love how T_D is just blowing up with people angry that Trump attacked Syria.

True. In my mind Trump doesn't do anything without asking Papa Putin first. But he seems like quite a wildcard too.

The White House informed Russia about the attack.

That guaranteed happened.

Hey Art.

That's hot as fuck. Why did I repress my furry inclinations for so long, I do not know

Hey hotty, how's life?

It goes, yours?

Give birbs pls

Pretty good. I gotta get off my ass and go get dinner and do laundry soon. Eugh

Unfortunately my collection is not arranged in a way for me to be able to deliver /r/s. Sorry!

The struggle is real.