it's just the beginning, friend

It was a mistake, Trump already resigned because of it
youtube.com/watch?v=IVlYNioeXNY

OH MAN
OH BOY OH MAN
OTHER NEWS SOURCES CONFIRM

put me in the screencap homie

i dont wanna die

Jokes on you, I've listened to that enough to unironically like it!

This is not the beginning of death
This is the beginning of a new world

What's happening? You mean the same shit that's been happening for years? Ah okay

OH SHIT

HERE WE GO, Sup Forums

liberals are literally upset the US just stopped an evil tyrant from using chemical weapons on his own people.

this is the state of liberalism in america

It's okay our government cares about us and would never force us to go in to another world war.
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.
Just kidding. We're fucked.

It's legit. Front page on CNN

heh
wasting tax dollars to fight wars halfway across the globe
republicans sure are small government

Tomahawks are just axes who cares if you throw an axe at Russia, it's not gonna reach

Trumpfags was like: Shillary is gonna start wars and Trump is gonna make peace.

cue youtube.com/watch?v=Ag1o3koTLWM

Maybe if you axed them kindly enough, they'll try to go farther

She asked for it too.

Yeah Trump, shoot half- ton missiles at a major Russian ally.
Gr8 idea.

that was more rooskie and other paid shills trying to create the bizarre meme that Hillary was going to start a war and trump will get along with russia remove their sanctions open up their oil fields opps never mind that last part

EVERYONE GET IN HERE

Syria's biggest ally is Russia. An act of war against Syria is an act of war against Russia. Trump has fucked over the entire world. Screw him. Screw him for trying to take away my medical insurance too. #NotMyPresident

Gotta love how Amerilards think they're the first people to attack Assad. Do you not get international news over there? Did you not know that everyone else has been opposed to him since the very start?

Im not against it. Im just glad Trumpfags realized that you cant get into a mahatma ghandi role as POTUS and make peace with everybody.

That didn't take long. Republicans sure do like wars in the middle east. Trump beat Bush by like 5 months, new record.

Do you live in Syria or something cus they're the ones eating shit right now

Not to be a bit Sup Forums on Sup Forums but trump is basically slapping asshead on the wrist after all the bleach he used on his own Muslim people, and it's not gonna go crazy with WW3 because everyone can see this is a just way of telling him to stap it, yea I get that America is further away from Syria than the court order I received saying I'm not aloud within 23km of any kindergarten but considering merica has their head stuck up the ass of their "fake peace and prosperity" (considering they can't take a shit without something filming them) everyone else even they’re enemy's would be like
> KMT be quick about this one faggit

Well it's a good thing we didn't elect Hillary, she would've dragged us into another war with Syria..

Oh wait, shit!

kek

MY GOD IT'S THE END OF PEPSI

trump isn't a republican
mcain gave chemical weapons to the moderated terrorists
assad didn't have any motive to use weapons that would escalate war because it was almost over
in 2013 already tried to blame assad for chemical assad that was planned by obama

result, THE WORLD IS FUCKED AND WE ALL ARE GONNA DIE

la di da di, we like to party

i finally support trump now

what is this, 2 days after the chemical weaspon use???? Wasnt there an investigation!??!?!

Russia/assad claims the chemical weapon 'incident' was a result of a rebel facility housing chemical weaspon. Regardless Were in deep now, so much for that investigation. Wonder if there was any russian personal or equipment destroyed.

Trump just attacked a major ally of his bf Putin?

Anyone know the draft age cutoff? Isn't it like 26?

Get ready for a sudden spike in Trump's approval rating. He might approach the mid 40s now.

this too, assuming all theories on false flag are bullshit...

WHY DOES ASSAD DO THIS??? HES FUCKING WINNING AND THIS FUCKS THE SITUATION IN EVERYWAY POSSIBLE

Calm down faggots. Hillary, Trump, and Puters are all in on it together. Puters is having trouble with the Syrian war lords who have control under Assad and the US is giving him leverage to negotiate a peace settlement.

lol

Making America great again!

remember when trump said he was going to destroy ISIS in his first 30 days?

lmaoooo

Do you fat cunts actually believe that you're the first ones to attack Assad?

kek, theyre the only ones benefiting from this

I find it astounding that a troll that happens almost daily on Sup Forums is so easily believed on Sup Forums

No, but finally happy we have someone in command that's willing to join the party.

We're not attacking him. We're helping him. The warlords under Assad's "control" and running rampant and he's going to still end up in power, albeit over much less land, but at least he won't have to deal with three power-hungry cunt buckets now.

>Using the dramaalert intro like that's going to fool anyone

Threadly reminder that this are the guys you are supporting now.

DONT DIE FOR YOUR COUNTRY
MAKE THE OTHER BASTARD DIE FOR HIS

BEFORE ELECTION
>dems
we should destroy Syrian airfields
>rebs
WE NEED TO GET OUT OF SYRIA

AFTER ELECTION
>dems
we shouldn't be in Syria
>rebs
fire the missiles!

WTF american politics lol you guys are wack

Good do it!

google operation cyclone, we're just continuing an old war against an old enemy

There's more sides to this war than IS vs Assad.

>BUT SHILLARY IS A WARHAWK, SHE'S GOING TO GET US INTO A WAR!!!??!?!

You people a fucking pathetic.

ill be interested to see the effect

This song it is like my daily life something like that, that guys life was so fucked up he even made seinfeld, almost like a biography or something.
Pretty good show

I thought this said 50 tom hanks. What the fuck.

We're just angry because life sucks here in America nowadays. We lash out at anyone.

>drain the swamp
>jail for killery
>isis gone within 30 days

what am i missing

WORLD
WAR
III

Death is preferable. Trust me.

i guess that makes sense, i just hope you guys don't fuck up my corner of the planet

ohhh wassamatuh wittle baby? he doesn't like those big scawy splosions?

eat a couple of hundred dicks you communist shill.

he also said he wouldn't take time off, and said obama was wasting time by golfing on weekends

didnt he just speak to putin like a day ago?

are we in a war?

no

fuggoff

that's rich coming from a russian

this actually sound reasonable

I don't see why everyone is up and about, we've been bombing Syria since the whole conflict started, what makes this bombing special? A signature from Trump? An official order?

But you are currently supporting ISIS.

NEW WORLD ORDER

All that rhetoric and anti isis talk about not arming rebels or isis then he does a complete 180 because of a chemical attack by rebels that got blamed on Assad? I am not one of those pussy Libs but really, this man is losing my respect week by week. And I thought he has a little more common sense than that...

Trump just attacked Syria without congressional approval. This is NOT what I voted for. He promised NO regime change and this helps ISIS.

twitter.com/_Makada_/status/850162427517956096

With his illegal strikes on #Syria, Trump has betrayed his supporters and his non-interventionist campaign message. Simply shameful.

twitter.com/sahouraxo/status/850161964777164800

Our prior interventions in this region have done nothing to make us safer and Syria will be no different.

twitter.com/RandPaul/status/850161856589246464

Trump will bomb Syria, but won't the let the children who are being bombed into the United States.

twitter.com/MichaelSkolnik/status/850161824255422465

LMAO THAT NIGGA'S FACE IS PERFECT

Still you cannot Mossad the Assad, I wonder what Putin will say ? he is probably pissed I wouldnt like to piss him off honestly.
So Trump just assumed it was Assad ?
it is not logical he is winning.

OC was about financing mujahedeens against afghanistans leftist regime and their russian allies. Members of the mujahedeen later became the taliban and al-quaeda. What kind of connection does that have with IS?

You're either so lost or so butt blasted you have no idea what you're saying do you drumpfkin?

Dont you mean conservatives?

War in Syria is something Hilary would of wanted.

If you consider jihadists labeled as "FSA" to be different from isis then sure

Not necessarily true. Syria would want russia to back them up. Russias not retarded though

Pls be the start of WWIII

I hope you guys realize that he also signed a bill letting ISPs sell our browsing history without our permission.

the Mujahideen and the islamist regimes that were supported in favor of the communists created the environment that allowed the IS to prosper duh

>spending nearly $100 million bombing some dirt strips in the middle east

Its a point tho if russia does go to war with us its going to be huge. Thing is like you said russia isnt stupid.

fucking republicans can't even get through the first quarter of Trump's presidency without starting a war. Fuck everyone who voted for them, I hope you and your loved ones sizzle in the fallout.

Charter would never do such a thing.

>60,000 pounds of explosives dropped onto another nation without their consent
>are we at war?

Nigger, you can't be serious.

Looks like Donnie Small Hands is trying to distract people from his Presidential shitshow.

a modest stimulus for the perpetual war economy

Not a Trump supporter, but he just when fuck it im gonna bomb the shit out of that base, do you think I should do that MadDog ? takes another puff why the fuck not donnie youre like the president and shit, Trump goes I need a round number a 100 missiles seems like a lot MadDog goes then make it 50 fuck it dawg.
Sends order
Donnie why do you care so much about muslims ? Trump oh shit Syrians are muslims ?

I KNOW! I KNOW!
DON RICKLES DIED!

ITT: Libtards who still don't understand why Trump was elected, and think having an autistic fit over bombing terrorists will change the election results...even though their personal lord and savior Obama bombed, missiled, and droned to death waaaay more innocent lives.

His followers are masturbating furiously at the thought of more military jobs, 24/7 Fox News war coverage, and dead soldiers.

They're bombing the Syrian airfields that are being used to gas innocent civilians.