Step 1: Elect Trump, because he won't drag us into a war, because after all HE'LL DEAL FROM STRENGTH AND WIN

Step 1: Elect Trump, because he won't drag us into a war, because after all HE'LL DEAL FROM STRENGTH AND WIN
Step 2: He starts a war to stop voters from noticing that he's a Russian shill
Step 3: Draft
So, how fucked are all y'alls?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IVlYNioeXNY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Im Australian

Too old for the draft. Enjoy dying for your overlord Trump though.

*Hillary laughing in the distance*

I'm gay

glad to be from the Netherlands, our country luckily gets involved with seemingly minor political issues

I'd be embarassed to be American with a president like that, I think the moment I no longer took anything seriously was probably about the moment where Trump was arguing about the amount of visitors of his inauguration, what a clown

>Elect Trump, because he won't drag us into a war, because after all HE'LL DEAL FROM STRENGTH AND WIN

ITT: Libtards who still don't understand why Trump was elected, and think having an autistic fit over bombing terrorist will change the election results...even though their personal lord and savior Obama bombed, missiled, and droned to death waaaay more innocent lives.

And that pathetic distraction with the emails detailing Hillary taking cash from Qatar. Who cares about that shit?

Guess I'll have to add CNN to my cable to watch the 24 hour war coverage

> Obama bombed, missiled, and droned to death waaaay more innocent lives.
So far...

Apparently 45% of the electorate.

Where's your actual evidence that Trump is a Russian shill? Is it taking out an airbase of a Russian ally ? Is that your evidence?

>>Step 1: Elect Trump, because he won't drag us into a war

Literally what?

No one I know voted for Trump for that reason. In fact most people I know are hoping Trump ramps up security because they realize we're already at war.

You see, when a standing army declares that they won't stop fighting until your way of life is destroyed, that means you're at war. Just because the guys with guns are in some sandbox you don't plan on vacationing to doesn't change the fact that a very real war was declared on you by people who won't stop fighting until you stop existing. And no matter how many COEXIST bumper stickers you buy, they're going to keep torturing to death everyone who disagrees with them.

We're at war.

Trump wants to stop enemy combatants from getting in.

So Trump won the election based on the rules of that election that were in place before it started.

After the attack he resigned, it's all over the news right now
youtube.com/watch?v=IVlYNioeXNY

No, we were embarrassed when Obama drew a line in the sand and when Assad crossed it he did nothing. Now the world knows we still have a sack.

Taking out an airbase with some tomahawks isn't "starting a war". Neither Russia nor Syria wants a war with the US.

Really who fucking cares? Are you seriously gonna defend Trump by saying "BUT HILLARY" for the rest of your life? Hillary doesn't fucking matter anymore you dipshit stop talking about that dumb bitch and try to come up with an actual response.

Flat footed, unmedicated BiPolar and can't run a 7 minute mile. Scored 94 on my ASVAB though so they might forgo all that lol.

I was literally coming to Sup Forums after 6 months of not being here to make this thread. fucking autists "durhur Hellary is the warmongerer, Nobama is evil with his drowns" WTF, you are a bunch of fucking hick idiots.

U mad?

you are an cuck that voted for him too, huh. i bet you also like banana memes.

ITT: Libtards who still don't understand why Trump was elected, and think having an autistic fit over bombing terrorist will change the election results...even though their personal lord and savior Obama bombed, missiled, and droned to death waaaay more innocent lives.

Dont jump to conclusions before we know much.
I dont like trump any more than you do but to me this is his very best decision.

He hit military targets against an enemy regime commiting humanitarian atrocities.

The only thing I fear is how will russia respond.

Shall we wait n see?

There's no war, fellas. See, the US can take out an airbase just about anywhere it wants, and if the guys in charge are smart, and McMaster and Mattis are, they won't end up in a war. Now, if Trump puts 20k troops on the ground tomorrow, that's a different story. The world is finally seeing the United States respond in a swift and calculating manner instead of watching Obama mulling the situation over for 3 years. Now we have the attention of China and North Korea.

Not as fucked as you when the next cleansing of zionists begins.

Hail Trump!

>So, how fucked are all y'alls?

We are but not for the reasons you think. What blows my fucking mind is why Assad did this. US was letting him win. We were pulling back and letting him role the fuck over Mosul, kill all his people.. and then he had to pull this shit - forcing us to act.

Putin/Trump should be celebrating the death of ISIS, while Assad death squads ( quietly ) clean shit up in syria. Someone fucked up.

That's cool, but its not your kids being sent to war right now, which is why many people see light news of it. wait until one day its your tard kids.

>He hit military targets against an enemy regime commiting humanitarian atrocities.

I'm a bit surprised he did it, to be honest. Maybe Russia is testing him. Or Maybe Russia is giving him an easy "win" so he can save face and "negotiate" the removal of chem weapons. Then let Assad go on with killing everyone, and Russia keeps their pocket-dictator.

>mfw I'm too old to be drafted

>their personal lord and savior Obama bombed, missiled, and droned to death waaaay more innocent lives.

This for sure. Personally I felt he _had_ to stay tough as fuck on ISIS, and that was the only option. Troops weren't an option. Ignoring them wasn't an option.

21, cant pass a psych eval hahahahhaha

get ready to die "for" your country because of a couple of limp dick politicians don't have enough power over the rest of the world hahahahha

CNN is a good channel. I watch it everyday.

"Putin is more of a leader than Obama." - Donald J Trump

>Nice patriotism Trump.

Im not sure i am surprised.

He seems sometimes to be pretty gold hearted if not terribly uninformed and tin foil hattish.

Hes like that dude who went to save the children from the pizza parlour. Sure hes in jail now for a criminal offence because he doesnt know how to disseminate facts and fiction but... Cmon isnt he kind of a hero in a weird, stupid way?

So im thinkin these gas attacks happened, and trump finally caught wind of something that upset him that for once all his advisors and left and right news media all agreed on, and he fired ze missiles!!!

BERNIE CAN STILL WIN !

>wait until one day its your tard kids
If my "tard kids" join the military they better sure as fuck be ready to follow the orders of their commander and chief. Why do liberals use that reasoning as if there's a draft? You voluntarily join the military knowing full well the history of the United States and knowing full well that you may not always agree with what's asked of you.

This is 100% true. That statement in know way means Putin is a great man. Hitter was also a better leader than Obama.

How is this not true?
You can recognize great leadership in a foe. Obama was incredibly divisive, indecisive, unpatriotic and passive.

I mean how much shit did people around the world say about trump and nothing has gone wrong yet really, 263,000 new jobs last month

I'm an American and I'm glad Emperor Trump is doing what he is doing. Fuck everyone else. I would be honored to fight for this country. Go America!!

Incredibly divisive eh? How about "lock her up!" Is that meant to unify the other half of the country?

Yea I guess Obama is a terrible leader considering that he brought back the economy from ruin and killed the most wanted terrorist in the world. Such a bad leader. So un patriotic. You guys live in an alternate universe.

I have Crohn's. They wouldn't want me unless it was to empty my nuclear lava diarrhea on the enemy.

The War will come to you soon enough.

My suggestion, Try to find the last of the V8's before its too late.

Shiny and chrome

Russians confirmed onsite

I see what you did there. That's cute.