When will Flips reclaim thier heritage?

When will Flips reclaim thier heritage?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/uRU0dt1uF3U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

we're too far gone my sweet.

Be proud that you don't speak Spanish.

There is a very high possibility that you would be speaking Spanish today but you are lucky

What is actual filipino culture?
I asked a filipino and they could literally not answer, brought up Spain, then I asked what religion they were before catholic and also couldn't say
Apparently every modern day famous filipino is mixed also

Once they FLIP out!

Do you think westernization made your country stronger or weaker?

Every famous Southeast Asian in mixed lol

Anyways yes most flips are ignorant of thier culture. Most don't even know they have a native alphabet despite it being on thier currency.

youtu.be/uRU0dt1uF3U

Look at Thailand or Indonesia that has culture.

They are much better off than flips

They could've at least larped as latin Americans if they did
They probably would have if they had actually mixed with the Spanish like in the americas

Kek, they looked like fags back then too!

>What is actual filipino culture?
Play guitar, drink beers, sing with friends... wife screaming her fucking mind out that they're playing guitar, drinking beers, singing with friends
Old timey flips used to run around the jungle, stabbing cunts, taking their heads and probably all kinds of fucking savagery, they liked knives and sticking them in other people/each other.

How can anyone be proud of this? It is nigger tier

It's a meme that all Latin Americans are mixed

Many abbos identify as Meztizo from shame

Even Muslims in the south kept thier culture better

just wait to the next century, our language is growing just like the arab

their foods are delicious at least

Mindanao is rightful Malaysian clay

desu I don't know either what the 'Filipino' identity is, or should we even be calling ourselves 'Filipinos' either.

To other ASEANs we are pseudo-latinos, to Latinos we are chinese, and to others we are just a brown irrelevant people that almost religiously emulates American pop culture. So yeah, I really don't know either, I am sorry.

Just ask to get annexed by Indon chan

Because for a lot of us this in not "our" culture but "their culture" or this is "Muslim culture " you have to convert for that

The ones that we should have kept got destroyed

Ironically we got left with what most people would consider low brow tribal culture that specific for a certain tribe
Or muslims

What matters is what you are to yourselves.

this, basically.

muchísimas gracias, hermano

I've always seen you guys as SE asians like the viets, cambodians, or thailand

But I get the feeling flips would rather be seen as latinos even though on the surface they say otherwise
I only say based on how every flip actor or model is mixed
And even your national heroes studied in Spain while criticizing them in the filipines
And the majority keeping Spanish names while being 0% Hispanic I would've thought you guys would at least switch to American names but at least you took English loan words

like I've said, our national identity is practically synthetic because of how it was formed, if given the chance we would've exploded into multiple states by now due to regionalism.

>like I've said
whoops remove that line

are these the famed jomons of the yamato race

mate their martial arts are pretty awesome and fun to learn.

>very high possibility that you would be speaking Spanish today
not really, there wasn't a lot of hispanohablantes here in the first place and they're pretty much concentrated in the upper echelons of society, and since WW2 happened we should say thank you to you for helping decimate them :^)