What is the worst thing you've seen online?

what is the worst thing you've seen online?

Other urls found in this thread:

forum.deathaddict.com/threads/man-is-flayed-tortured-and-has-his-throat-slit.3911/
youtube.com/watch?v=O85mIBi28lg&t=19s
youtube.com/watch?v=9bZkp7q19f0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Liveleak of Chinese engineer getting charred by power lines.

by far

2 guys kissing

Fucking video of engineer getting the top of his head chopped off by the rotors of a helicopter and he was still alive for quite awhile and it was like he was trying so hopelessly to put himself together

Your mom

This fellah with his face cut off getting stabbed and slashed. Motherfucker just wouldn't die.

Oops, forgot link forum.deathaddict.com/threads/man-is-flayed-tortured-and-has-his-throat-slit.3911/

Niggers making above minimum wage in a real job

did anyone else ever see that clip of a soccer game riot and a flare got stuck in a little kids eye socket and was propelling his head to flail all over the place?

this fucking video
youtube.com/watch?v=O85mIBi28lg&t=19s

This is the worst thing I've seen. Disturbed me far more than any ISIS shit or anything like that.

Picture shows Ukrainian parents selling their dead childrens body parts for food in the holodomor.

No, but now I really really want to

Post it

Hodor?

Link?

oh dear

what is that?

youtube.com/watch?v=9bZkp7q19f0

His skull was exposed. Not really much of a problem so long as it is quickly disinfected and patched up.
it's not really painful. In fact, head surgeries rarely gets any does of anestesia

Dasiy's Destruction

The grifter

Same fagging
Fake and gay

>being this naive

Just because you can't find it doesn't mean they don't exist

Dubadubs don't lie

Doesn't hold a candle to DAFU Love

Omg did she die???

Nope. All the kings horses and men put her head back together again.