HAPPENING INVOLVING ALL OF US

> HAPPENING INVOLVING ALL OF US

U.S forces just bombed the shit out of Syria.

Where were you when WWIII started?

Let's just get this over with, where you at Russia??

Other urls found in this thread:

live.reuters.com/Event/Syria_conflict?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=Social
youtube.com/watch?v=IVlYNioeXNY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

kinda doubt it's ww3, since we just hit 1 target (the airfield where the chemical attack was launched)

We'll know it's ww3 if Russia decides to blow up a ship in the Mediterranean.

Sitting here waiting for the call to deploy

Russia was warned beforehand and they avoided bombing where they thought Russians were

live.reuters.com/Event/Syria_conflict?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=Social

FUCK YOU AMERICANS YOU THINK YOU POLICE THE WORLD.

YOU JUST STARTED WORLD WAR 3.

MIND YOUR OWN FUCKING BUSINESS.

DIDN'T TRUMP PROMISE TO STAY OUT OF FOREIGN AFFAIRS?

DEUS VULT

Russians claim they shot down more than 30 of them

nice. We need to stay friends with the russkies

Yeah, Trump actually promoted "America first" and staying out of foreign affairs during his campaign.

with ya on that

manufacturing jobs in the US for steel and specific kinds of plastics just skyrocketed. many such cases

Trump attacked a near empty air base storing chemical weapons Assad used to bomb rebel sympathizers

He has, with 59 tomahawks
1) showed he's not a pussy like Obama
2) punished Assad
3) ensured Russia understood they were attacking this base, communicated without escalation
4) sated blood lust of neocon warmongers like McCain and brought them to his side
5) killed the Trump-putin narrative

Tactical genius.

Trump just resigned because of this, what do we do now????
youtube.com/watch?v=IVlYNioeXNY

wasnt hill-dog talking about holding syrian gov responsible?

this was inevitable no matter who's president, hopefully trump pays attention to his advisors?

it is funny tho that trump criticized obama for bombing syria but that was against ISIS and not the government as was tonight?

scared me for a moment there.

ausfag here. this shit don't involve me.

Same here.

Sauce?

how is bombing syria not escalation?

how does it kill the trump-putin narrative?

If theres all out war between russia and usa those countries and everyone near them will be ruined... where do you think the survivors will go?

Just think of it... murkkkin refugees...

assad is a dictator

he used weapons against his own civilians

trump destroyed an airport from which those weapons were fired, with 0 (Z-E-R-O) casualties

russian sock puppet accounts on this site need to back the fuck off

It was communicated to Russian ground forces before hand, at least showing trump has restraint on Russian third party casualties.

The narrative for the past 8 months from liberal media has been Putin helped trump win the election. Putin backs Assad and trump has struck a fine balance between punishing Assad for his inhumane actions and not provoking Russian into a declaration of war.

my neighbours cousins friend heard

Syria shouldn't have used illegal chemical weapons against its own people that they agreed they wouldn't

no, they didnt

I love how the faggots who say this shit are too embarrassed to say what country they're from.

lol

FUCK YOU SYRIA!

maybe it's just an alibi to start WWIII

That can't be syrias news

start WWIII against Syria? that would be over before boots even kit the ground

when trump was running for president i knew he'd probably fuck up and shit but im not sure im ready to believe this would be the start of world war 3, i mean theres been several close call, hopefully this is a close call too.

on Sup Forums

God dammit, this isn't what I want to tell my future children when I tell them epic war stories and how I got this epic scar.

Red Dawn Reality Edition!!!!

I call dibs to be Robert... brooding loner son of murdered shopkeep, sworn to do battle with the enemy

AMERICAN HERE

IF I GET DRAFTED I DON'T WANT TO KILL ANY Sup ForumsROS

WEAR Sup Forums AND KEK PATCHES SO I KNOW WHO YOU ARE

HEY WHATEVER RIGHT? IT'S TACTICAL GENIUS-WORK WHEN TRUMP DOES IT RIGHT?

Also, isn't he supposed to like, have permission from Congress or something?

Whatever, Canada isn't helping this time amerifags

that wont fucking start a war this will end it this is actually good trump is doing something unlike obama

u frosty pussy's got nukes? nope diddnt think so. stfu

OH SHIT

PUTIN RESPONDS TO ATTACK!

WE ARE ALL DOOMED

nice knowing you Sup Forums

Lmao, as if any country is honestly retarded enough to start another world war. This isnt the 20th century anymore dumbass. We are living in the most peaceful point in time ever experienced on this earth.

He had permission. Don't try this make this a political conspiracy you ignorant fuck. Hillary even said "We should have bombed them a lot sooner."

One of her PR's was about INVADING Syria and going to war with them.

fuck you faggot

damn.

You are stupid if you don't see that this is just a wag the dog event. He warned Russia!!!! We don't fucking warn Iraq when we bomb. We don't warn Pakistan when we bomb

If for some fucked up reason I ended up in a military conflict, I'd probably make sure "Sup Forums" was visible on me in some way

#3 vs #5 :thinking:

burn it into yourself with a hot knife

See

come on man

Damn, I was excited for a moment.

you don't "shut down" a tomahawk pal

Well fuck. ww3 incoming

pol decided on 4 of clubs.
carry one with you and hold it up if you get shot at

Already deploying... sitting here waiting on the call telling me im forwarding to syria.

That's some Syria's stuff

I think you're giving humans wayyy too much credit user. Don't underestimate power hungry retards.

Fuck off we're full.

The little welfare queens are standing by

Kill yourselves

Fay

>being this brainwashed
OK, let's see:
>1) showed he's not a pussy like Obama
Not even going to respond to this kind of horseshit schoolyard mentality.
>2) punished Assad
And again backpedaling on his pledge to stay out of foreign affairs as well as completely contradicting himself on this very issue.
>3) ensured Russia understood they were attacking this base, communicated without escalation
He might have given them the heads up, but don't think for a second Putie's cool with this or will give us a heads up when he bombs the shit out of us in international waters.
>4) sated blood lust of neocon warmongers like McCain and brought them to his side
By becoming a warmonger, himself. Do you not realize hypocrisy at all anymore?
>5) killed the Trump-putin narrative
Easily the most ridiculous thing you've said. We've all been predicting just such a distraction in light of the ongoing investigation of his Russian ties. Once again, he makes his opponents' point for them.

Dude, you're literally wiping orange cum off your face and calling it custard. Have some self-respect.

Fuck your pun

I'm with you Sup Forumsros

He is lying, russian news barely cover it. And they probably won't since nobody in russia really gives a fuck about those people, cmon son.

>Where were you when WWIII started?
man i was watching better call saul.

Yeah you snipe those commies with your big boy .22.

Shit isreal, and I-raq'n we'll be seeing a lot more inkurdsions as the days go on. It's a dark oman indeed. Peace and war; levant hate; one cannot exist without its opposite I suppose -- ain't it iranic?

he only need permission if hes putting u.s. boots in syria

Fucken onya bazza mate, you tell them faggot yanks.

Ima be watching Netflix because nothing is going to happen.

classic trump

This is not ww3.
There won't be a draft

>When you launch 59 multi-million-dollar missiles at an "empty" airbase on the 100th anniversary of the US entering WWI all without congressional approval just to posture and project strength over a blatant false flag attack by terrorists blaming the Syrian government, but warn the Russians first so the casualties are minimal all while you're having dinner with the leader of China whos been getting uppity about your proposed trade policies.

can you please fucking die

TURKEY KNEW 6 HOURS AGO THAT WE WERE GOING TO BOMB SYRIA

PIC RELATED FROM 6 HOURS AGO

THREAD IS STILL UP ON Sup Forums

The civilian Russians are robbing armored cars killing cops..blowing up shit..it's hell on earth dweebs grab your best defensive weapon cause shits ah coming..when someone attacks Murcia that's when shit really hits the fan..prepare yo anus fellow anons..it's gonna be bumping

americans are evil but we still need your good songs,movies and food, so yeah

Shirt

lmao

this comment isn't original but I couldn't give 2 genuine fucks

Replying just in case, I need good luck, I think we all do

It didn't exactly take psychic abilities to see this coming.

Atack the white house and get out the politics

Thanks guys, beers on me when you get home

The suits are evil..some stupids ..but not many of us are fucked up or don't follow this shit..just like how your shitty government is evil and I bet you're a saint! Fuck you user ! Bitch

ITT: retarded know-nothings try to explain how a 3rd world war is going to break out between the richest oligarch in the world and his puppet in america.

Video games will do that to most

dude trump's a fucking savage

Fake news

hey, i'd still love americans, your the most influential country, and we can even deny it

Fuck, I'm going to run outside and pee on playground equipment while I'm still free

>>"can't"

I'm guessing you're a liberal, but if you don't think the US should defend innocent people from heinous war crimes, you're not allowed to morally posture anymore -- I know... it'll be difficult not to.

Not to mention the fact that the Syrian regime has been consistently violating international law for years.
>buh buh but look what happened in Iraq. And what about the War Lords in the congo??!,?

>riced out .22
>Hi-Point 9

If this isn't bait, please paint the wall with your brains.

So much for Trump's "Let them deal with it themselves" policy. Why the fuck he did THIS I can't begin to understand. Assad's airforce destroys a rebel chem dump and we launch 50 missles at assad. Makes no fucking sense.

Only that base didn't contain chemical weapons

Give me your payment information.
Show me your support.